* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp nfc championship

3 posters

Go down

cowboys camp nfc championship Empty cowboys camp nfc championship

Post by bigbuddah Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:13 pm

live from arlington the cowboys team and fans are disappointed. the cowboys lost to the seattle seahawks AGAIN this time the score was 43-28. the cowboys seemed in control in the first half after almost going into half down they rallied late in 2nd quarter with 40 seconds left and scored to go up 21-17 (i think lol). after that seemed to go down hill for the cowboys. after the game we caught up with romo, " its disappointing for sure with losing and only 1 game away from the superbowl. ummm...i am to blame i threw some bad passes trying to make some plays. their defense is fast i didnt see much out their and when i did make a throw it was into coverage hoping that 1 of the wr's made a play. seemed like they took the game from us. our spirits are definately broken and it will hurt for a lil while."

ok before i go into complainville with this i will say it was a good competitive for the most part sim game man excellent. ok...i dont see how i lost. nothing specially about this guys offense or defense. he took me off guard when he had d.ware on the dline when he used 4 down linemen. he had 2 lb's playing defensive line. they where to fast for my linemen on a few sacks he had. 1 he literally ran around them untouched. i had to step up in the pocket allot. he ran alot of man coverage and my slow ass wrs although with 97 and 96 route running couldnt shake free and when i thought they would they didnt and i threw a pick. this game got away from me when javid best finally fumbled. i new it was coming caus it was raining and his carry is already low. it was a big hit so i couldnt be mad. he kick returner fumbled and i actually returned it for a td in the 2nd qt i think. we both got those breaks. im guessing that sam bradford is better than romo. some how some way he is i guess caus he didnt throw no rabit ass passes man romo threw f'n like 3. his team is fast man they wehre all over the plays all he did was run man all game but who wouldnt with those fast corners i dont even kno who he has...o he has 2 1 year guys in derek cox and vontae davis. both 92 and 93 speed. their man coverage is 81 and 85 yet my 97 and 96 route running wr's couldnt shake them. i did make some plays in the passing game derek mason had a decent game 2 scores i think but like i said second half it was shut down for some reason. i dont kno how he swung ed reed d. ware haynseworth on the same squad but he did and some rookie jerry hughes from tcu was in my ass in the second half.

jus crazy man just crazy super frustrated like idk what to do now i shouldnt had lost his offense was nothin specially his offensive line overall wise is terrible yet opening huge holes for ryan matthews to run threw he ran all over me kept him in the game. sad day man i feel trash and i probably am. ima sore loser but cant say nothin bout o boy man he did his thing and beat my ass big time. maybe release the video if i ain got shit to do tomorrow.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cowboys camp nfc championship Empty Re: cowboys camp nfc championship

Post by jmojsoski Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 pm

i felt the same way..... like i told you after my game, i was speechless...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 pm

i was looking forward 2 playing you in the BIG GAME but hopefully i will win boy i wish i had MEGATRON i feel like ima need him
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 pm

yea man i just didnt see how i didnt win that game when nothin is special about his game. vanilla offense and vanilla defense but he didnt make any mistakes and everything jut worked even the playaction man it was nuts.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 am

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content