* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp week 17

Go down

cowboys camp week 17 Empty cowboys camp week 17

Post by bigbuddah Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 pm

live from arlington the cowboys come back from the regular season ending game against the philadelphia eagles. the cowboys end the season with a 31-20 win over the bitter rivals. again the starters only played a half but the backs ups with a 20-3 lead didnt give up the game. although the eagles and their starters fought back behind a good performance from their star running back AP (22 carries 97 yards 1 td and 3 catches for 45 yards). alot of his yards came in the second half against the 2nd string players but again they didnt give up the lead. the eagles go the game down to 1 score making it 24-17 but where held to a fg after a kerry collins int making the game 24-20 with 3 minutes remaining. next cowboys drive benard scott bursted into the open field with a 63 yard run setting up a 6 yrd td run by thomas jones to seal the game 31-20 after a late into from matthew stafford.

well...this was a different game for me. i didnt wanna just blow him out this is a long game. i came out just trying to run the ball romo only threw 4 passes going 3 for 4 60 yrds and 1 td. good defense shutting AP down for the first half i just decided to put the back ups in for the second half. i was gonna put them in the whole game but i deceided a half is good. in the second half he started throwing hb screens which i coulda checked but was like y idc. he threw a few passes to his wr's but it was mainly AP tryna go beast mode on my back ups. i was playing around threw some dumb passes so he caught up. i didnt panic caus again i didnt need this game i kept my back ups in only up 4 and still ran the ball and finally a big run i was looking for all game benard scott broke lose but got caught by charles woodson a few plays later a score game time.

he complain about me using an illegal defense i was in the 155 when he came out in 1 back 1 wr 2 te set. i figure this was just a ploy to catch me blitzing like i did all game and throw a screen or something in the flats. i didnt think it was illegal since it was inside 2 minutes i figured he was gonna try and score so i used the 155 to limit the run but for the pass. i picked the standard 5 man cover 1 blitz didnt move noone left it as it was so i was stunned when he said illegal defense. o well i picked a normal play next play and of course picked him off.

gg tho

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down