* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden 12 Cover Idea

4 posters

Go down

Madden 12 Cover Idea Empty Madden 12 Cover Idea

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm

so i was killing some time at work today, still got half hour left...and thought with the recent flop of nba elite (since 2k pretty much dominates most sports titles by listening to community feedback and not selling gimmicks to casual gamers who want arena football shootouts), i could give the folks at ea sports some inspiration for a creative madden 12 cover. whoever can guess the correct amount of subliminal uses of symbolism i used directed towards their threshold on the nfl gaming industry gets a PRIZE!

Madden 12 Cover Idea 219zcsn

god i need to make better use of my time at work...lol

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Cover Idea Empty Re: Madden 12 Cover Idea

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 pm

im a huge 2k fan but i actually thought elite was really good from the demo of course the controls would take some getting used to but they let u choose the old controls if u want it wasn't forced on you like the strat pad i felt like 2k11 was the same as 2k10 just they pulled a incredible marketing move by putting that guy from chicago on the cover
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:39 pm

i was just making a reference to how fast ea pulls the plug on a gimmick game when competition is present...basically why i call it madden elite. i don't even play much of the basketball games, footballs my main thing and i've always preferred the 2k versions. i still think 2k5 is the best simulator WITH presentation thus far, something ea has yet to achieve. anyways...it was a boring ass day and i had nothing better to do than voice my distaste with the company. granted, 2k is in it solely for the money as well...but they seem to actually give a shit about their product and listen to the customers on their forums. the ea forums are a wasteland of good ideas overruled by pads and flow.

c'mon, you didn't get the revis reference? lol
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Jersey, helmet, and background of monopoly moneyz
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

no i got what u was saying i was just speaking about 2k versus elite but i really did like 2k5 football not gonna say it was better than madden but it was better than madden in alot of way mainly presentation i can't stress how much 2k5 shitted on madden in this aspect i really do believe that 2k was definitively on its way to big thing but what happened happened its funny that ea (Madden) gets so much slack for obtaining exclusive third party rights for football but sega (2k) didnt get much slack for obtaining exclusive third party baseball rights when MVP was clearly the much better game
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

child have u seen the jesus glitch in the elite demo? the demo was awful. thats why if u havent heard ea got scared and delayed nba elite 11 until next year. lets face it ea cant make nba games and you could even argue that madden is a broken game. also nba 2k11 wont just be good because they put jordan on the cover. im gonna be picking up 2k11 today. the only reason i want elite was because of nba jam but now thats a separate game.

BTW nice looking cover lol

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:20 am

Yeah EA is like that really annoying family member at Thanksgiving nobody likes.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down