* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

An Idea for Madden next year.....

+12
ezweightloss
bigbuddah
Icebreaker009
GREENERRRR
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
falconfansince81
surfnturf90
phantomshark
Child_Please4285
mblammers
BiLlDoZeR_27
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Idea for Madden next year..... Empty An Idea for Madden next year.....

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm

I don't know why this went running through my mind now. But I think we got 32 pretty solid and committed owners in DW lg this year. I think that we have built some pretty sweet rivalries the way the divisions are laid out right now. So what I am saying is after Madden 12 comes out who would be up for placing everybody back in the same divisions next year? I myself love the idea. I think that the NFC South and I believe the AFC North are the only two divisions not to lose any players this year but like I said I feel that we are solid the way we are now.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

An Idea for Madden next year..... Empty Re: An Idea for Madden next year.....

Post by mblammers Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:45 pm

I like it

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:57 pm

its a good idea even though i hate being the skins
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Yea just an idea. Figured I'd see what everybody thinks. Obviously not really my decision lol.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

I hate the Eagles. I'm a Jets fan, and there are some other teams I wouldn't mind being, but I'd rather not get stuck as the Eagles again.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 pm

I just thought it was a decent idea. Sorry for bringing it up.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:08 pm

i like the idea, me and DW have been in the same division from the beginning and we have a nice rivalry going.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 pm

i'm being the falcons next year no matter what, even if just a few guys swapped conferences it'd still maintain most of the rivalries i think.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 pm

I'll be the Saints again I dont mind.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Blue and orange runs through my veins..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:32 pm

i wonder how many people would actually get their favorite teams...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Well Jmo and I are actually Chargers and Broncos fans...so I don't think that'd be a problem. Idk how Blammers and Dom feel about their teams. I think our division is awesome though, so I'd like to see it stay the same.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 pm

As a fantasy drafted LG - really the team you are is more emotional than anything... although i would love being the Seahawks and have rainy conditions for 35-50% of my games! That would suit my playn styke fine and handicap a lot of my opponenents!

As far as layouts for Madden 12 goes - we have lots of time - but its great to see we have a corp of guys that are not only looking to the end of this year but t Madden 12...

Besides - many of our TOP MG CONTRIBUTORS - deserve to draft there own team - and many of them have done great with an "inherrited" team which is an absolute credit to them for sure...

I have no doubt that we will reach the end date of season 10 (with 32 players, +90% particpation rates and ending with 32 players - i have only "heard" of 1 LG being on the same track - (and that was cassual banter - he claimed there in season 8 - always have 32 players - have particpation rates of 98% - they advance everyday except for weekends and complete entire playoffs in 1 day) - thats a lot to do - and i have no doubt that a handful of us could keep pace with that schedule but there is no way you could find 32 people able to do this!!!! (afterall most people have lives outside of Madden - obligations such as work / family / other hobbies) - i think the pace that this LG is going at is as fast as the "average dedicated gamer" could play - besides us guys who can play more can just join other LGs to fill that time vacancy!

Anyhow - got a lil off topic... I am certain we will meet our goal for an end date of season 10 in DW LG... Looking to improve on this for next season - we should try to have as many people as possible be with us on day as the end date - sure their is natural/unexpected things that come that prevent guys from playing that may have had complete intentions to being in the LG formstart to finish - that is unavoidable - but hopefully we only have a handful of replacement situyation for next season - i think a goal of under 7 would be a reasonable goal - 100% attasinable (which we could look to improve on in subsequent years)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 pm

phantomshark wrote:I hate the Eagles. I'm a Jets fan, and there are some other teams I wouldn't mind being, but I'd rather not get stuck as the Eagles again.
at least its a green team lol
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 pm

even though the redskins stadium is only 30 minutes from my house im not a skins fan. RAVENS ALL DAY!!!!! LOL there stadium is like 5 minutes from my house lol but seriously i wouldn't want the ravens either kinda like Greenerr i want a warm weather/dome team even though ive never had home field advantage it surely wouldn't be an advantage for me playing at cold rainy/snowy FED EX Feild in january
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 pm

nothings worse than being jacksonville or carolina, freakin rains every other game.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebreaker009 Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:01 am

falconfansince81 wrote:nothings worse than being jacksonville or carolina, freakin rains every other game.
Or Seattle lol!
Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 am

i dont care wat team i am honestly means nothing to me. im a cowboys fan so playing with the boys after they lose i dont like it lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:36 am

hmm i love the division i'm in but i'd love to switch over to my fav team the colts. = /

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:10 am

bucs
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 am

I don't ever want to give up my Brown and Orange.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

GREENERRRR wrote:As a fantasy drafted LG - really the team you are is more emotional than anything... although i would love being the Seahawks and have rainy conditions for 35-50% of my games! That would suit my playn styke fine and handicap a lot of my opponenents!

As far as layouts for Madden 12 goes - we have lots of time - but its great to see we have a corp of guys that are not only looking to the end of this year but t Madden 12...

Besides - many of our TOP MG CONTRIBUTORS - deserve to draft there own team - and many of them have done great with an "inherrited" team which is an absolute credit to them for sure...

I have no doubt that we will reach the end date of season 10 (with 32 players, +90% particpation rates and ending with 32 players - i have only "heard" of 1 LG being on the same track - (and that was cassual banter - he claimed there in season 8 - always have 32 players - have particpation rates of 98% - they advance everyday except for weekends and complete entire playoffs in 1 day) - thats a lot to do - and i have no doubt that a handful of us could keep pace with that schedule but there is no way you could find 32 people able to do this!!!! (afterall most people have lives outside of Madden - obligations such as work / family / other hobbies) - i think the pace that this LG is going at is as fast as the "average dedicated gamer" could play - besides us guys who can play more can just join other LGs to fill that time vacancy!

Anyhow - got a lil off topic... I am certain we will meet our goal for an end date of season 10 in DW LG... Looking to improve on this for next season - we should try to have as many people as possible be with us on day as the end date - sure their is natural/unexpected things that come that prevent guys from playing that may have had complete intentions to being in the LG formstart to finish - that is unavoidable - but hopefully we only have a handful of replacement situyation for next season - i think a goal of under 7 would be a reasonable goal - 100% attasinable (which we could look to improve on in subsequent years)

I completely agree. We absolutely have the best group of guys ever in this franchise. That is why we advance every 48 hours with 90% game completion. We will make it to Season 10..whether everyone that is in this league right now is here in 5 more season will be a completely different question. Just look at these numbers:

Since Season 1 (which started in early September...two weeks after Greener1 Franchise started) we have had 28 members come and go. Now I know you're thinking wow... 28 members out of 32? That is like a 12% chance that someone is actually gonna keep their team the whole season. That is not the case at all. Only 12 teams have actually changed ownership...meaning that 24 of you have been here since day 1. That is very damn impressive. Here are some more stats for you stat loveers:

The Steelers have changed ownership the most times with 6 different owners. The Colts have changed 4 times. The Cowboys 3 times. Patriots, Raiders, Giants, Eagles, and Packers have all changed 2 times...and the Seahawks, 49ers, Redskins, Ravens, and Titans have all changed owner ship just 1 time. Those numbers are very damn impressive.

As I mentioned before we have the best of the best. I wouldn't give up this group of guys we have for the world. It took 6 months to get here...but we RARELY have any problems...and just so all of you know...if you finish Season 10 with us you automatically get an invite in next year. That is how it will work. If this all works as planned...we should be finished with Season 10 in Mid-August which is perfect for the release of Madden 12. Very Happy

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm

missed one redskins i didnt draft my team
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:46 pm

There...I fixed it. I totally forgot about that. I can't even remember who drafted your squad.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

An Idea for Madden next year..... Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm

I will never be at peace until I am the Panthers... So what if Bill and FF beat me like a drum!!! I don't think GVilla has a love for them. I go to all the home games so they are def my squad of choice.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next