* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

IS this chessey

+5
Rui_F
mblammers
JDB721
falconfansince81
jmojsoski
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IS this chessey - Page 2 Empty Re: IS this chessey

Post by jmojsoski Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm

CHeddah thank you because we are both talking about the same guy....Thank GOD
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:35 pm

I just wanna know who vouched for that bum to get in the VIP league.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I just wanna know who vouched for that bum to get in the VIP league.

i did, he never pulled anything like that on me in our other game. he ran the ball, mixed up his plays and played solid d. he won the game, and i thought he was an overall good sport about it on the mic.

why don't one of you guys step in and recruit 31 people? one reason i wanted some new players was to not spread the community out so thin and expand it, sometimes there are some weeds that either need maintained or pulled. lets just made a rule you can't sub in db's at wr. then we can post it, so that no one will read it...just like every other rule that gets bent, broke or disrespected.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Bro I know full well that no one reads the rules, which is why I haven't bothered suggesting we make one about it. My point was the guys in this league shouldn't even need our rulebook because I was expecting everyone here to know what is realistic and what isn't. You and I both know corners don't play WR, your 2nd and 3rd HB don't line up in the slot, etc etc. and I was expecting everyone else to know that too.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:53 am

well i messaged him about it, said basically that i heard from a couple different people your subbing in cb's for wr's, hb's as wr's which creates a deception on the play call screen which isn't exactly the type of thing to do in a sim league. said no team in the nfl ever runs a 10 man coverage even on prevents, i could MAYBE so a 2 man rush with a spy IF the opp has a vick or young, but thats only situational.

i do want to expand the community a bit, so far the newer guys except for this one are working out. had a couple gripes about the IOR which cleared up with the person accused and they were all cool with it and respectful. so, i'll send out a post tomorrow officially banning this type of trickery since its applied to only deceive the playcall screen and isn't very realistic at all. rather keep the vets happy, although i try to be unbiased...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:17 am

That's totally fine with me bro. I think it's a good idea to expand the group, but, as I'm sure you know, for every 1 player we get that follows rules and plays within reason theres gonna be 5 more that don't. At this point, no rules really bother me anymore except sprinting out of the pocket and the IOR. As long as I'm not looking at the people who just mix screen/flat/cross, and I can call my plays based on accurate info I could care less at this point.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Any defender on defense is cheesy IMO...in recent football no cb's don't play offense. I don't wanna here about deion or champ or vrabel or terrance cody ok this is a video game. Rating obviously don't mean shit in this game so no they shouldn't be used on offense at any time...if u run out of wrs due to injuries pick up some in free agency or put ur te's and backs for wr...that db on offense bs is straight cheezy shit just caus speed is still the main rating that matters.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:32 am

this game just fucking sucks, period.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am

Haha tough loss tonight?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Propose rule for this below - what u guys think? welcome addition, dletions or changes...

U cannot PLAY PLAYERS OUTRAGIOUSLY OUT OF POSITION - example WR at CB (and vice versa)... Exceptable players playn different positions are DT playn DE, OLB playn DE, MLB playn OLB, SS playn OLB, CB playn safety, TE playn Tackle, FB playn RB, some RB playn WR and Skilled player playn QB (as a wildcat) (all of these can be played VICE VERSA)... I understand that OCCASIONALLY a player may be put in out of position (like WR at CB) due toINJURIES AND PLAYER FATIGUED - but these changes must be made by the CPU exclusively - at no time should these subsytitions be part of the MAIN DEPTH CHART (unless due to extreme injury circumstance - whixch is obviuous and ez to verify)

U cannot MANUALLY sub in players to DISQUISE THE NATURE OF YOUR OFFENSIVE SETS - if you wantr to play a RB as a slot WR in multi WR sets - PUT HIM THE DEPTH CHART AS SUCH; Mannually subsititung him in (on the play select screen) - will show the defense that u are in a 2WR 2RB ste - when really you are in a 4WR set (with nobody at the RB position)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm

AYE!

thats a yes...

after the guy i played (yes cheddah, how'd u know lol) tonight was subbing in 2 hb's at wr showing what looked to be 2 wr 2 hb 1 te was really a 4wr snugs set. i'll just it go however, since replays on the ps3 are broken as well (i should add that to my list in DW section) i didn't save the 25 or so rollouts.

but i do agree with the rule, even moreso see what jmo was talking about and how cheesy this really is...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum