* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

player progression

3 posters

Go down

player progression Empty player progression

Post by duqsidebooger Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:51 pm

i wasnt sure where to post this so i jus picked this lol how does every1 think about there player progression and decreasion and retirements and that stuff.

im pretty happy with mine there was a few i was happily surprised with and a few a was disapointed in but for the most put my team is ALOT better

duqsidebooger

Back to top Go down

player progression Empty Re: player progression

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

..honestly didnt notice .. alot of players who were low 60s are now low 70s for me at least but it seems completely random

barber did a great job and I'm not sure he gained anything

but hey ..its madden I've learned lol

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 am

ok after looking over my team im kinda torn between FUCK and o ok. james harrison went down i he was either a 92 or he was a 98 now he is a 91. but romo went up to a 91. matt light my left tackle went down from 89 to 85 but javid best went up to a 80. my right guard forgot his name went down from an 80 to a 78 but i have a young SS who is now a 73 and has better numbers than chris hope so im sitting hope. no to mention 1 of my favorite targets in derek mason retired which sucks he had 97 route running which was a super plus now i got a rookie at #2 slot and got devin thomas who went up in overal in the slot. huge drop off but its ok i guess. derek burgess went WAY down he is a 64 he doesnt start anyway but i was like got damn lol my young lb octavian didnt go up that ive noticed so he will probably get replaced in next season draft as farrior who is still an 88 is old and octavian cant replace him.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down