* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS

+2
iivan18
Deathwish22
6 posters

Go down

NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2

NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Vote_lcap42%NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Vote_lcap58%NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Empty NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Who do you feel will win the NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (RO_--_88) (13-3) vs. MINNESOTA VIKINGS (Bigbuddah180) (14-2)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Empty Re: NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Buddah's got this one in the bag...but I think Ro_--_88 will put up a good fight.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS Empty Re: NFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - SEAHAWKS vs. VIKINGS

Post by iivan18 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 pm

voted 4 RO_--_88 too much speed 2 stop

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Yeah...but Buddah is a beast on defense. I haven't played him yet...but I've heard nothing but positive things about Buddah...and I love the guy's scouting reports...dude is a baller. Buddah don't let me down bro!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm

i voted for buddah, only cuz hes freh off his NFC championship lost in greener league
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm

ive been wanting to play buddah for awile so i really hope he win but RO style will give him a great challenge with all the games going on i feel like this will be the best game of the divisonal round probably will be the last played i know Buddah works alot on the weekend
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 pm

these DW playoff matchups are fucking sick and fun....each matchup can go either way....but buddah will see this one through although RO__88 is a tough son of a gun, and hes gonna introduce you to his parents...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:39 am

I appreciate all the love fellas...I'm in dallas right now fresh off the cowboys loss (still fuckin pissed)...but anyways I'm not looking forward to playing this guy although I've beat him once in greenerrrs franchise it was a terribley frustrating game he defense was smoothering caus of the speed and his offense was lateral not to mention he had cromartie on offense...doubt he will do that again but I'm sure he got fast wrs anyway...if I can get pressure and not let his wrs get past me deep then I should be fine if my slow but big wrs can do work against his fast but small db's unless he has the cromartie brothers...if y'all will watch ill broadcast the game for y'all.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am

i'd love to watch the game if your playing after 6pm east, also you can do it with livestream through your cap card and it'll come out really nice.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Yea I think I use live stream...might be ustream I forgpt

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:55 pm

ustream gave me HORRIBLE frame rate, bearly viewable with my cap card. livestream was amazing once i downloaded their free software thing (virus free). its just a little program that works off your pc rather than the website so you get much better quality, with livestream it looked like realtime...ustream...very choppy.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down