* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS

4 posters

Go down

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Vote_lcap13%AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Vote_lcap87%AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Vote_rcap 87% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 8

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Empty AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Who do you feel will win the AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

TENNESSEE TITANS (Blainethemono19) (10-6) vs. HOUSTON TEXANS (Greenerrrr) (14-2)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Empty Re: AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS

Post by iivan18 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

ill say greener never played blainethemono19

iivan18
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS Empty Re: AFC DIVISIONAL MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS vs. TEXANS

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm rooting for Greener on this one as well...Greener has been hungry for a super bowl victory for many seasons now...I think this might be his best chance...dude is on fire!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Greenerrr is already 2-0 in this matchup. The 1st game was a close one that I probably should have won, he scored on the last play of the game on a play he got off with 1 second left. The 2nd game he controlled from start to finish. I had pulled within a TD a few times in the 2nd half, but the game was never really in question. I've got some new tricks up my sleeve, and after last game vs the Bills, we've got some confidence now, too. I've set this squad up to where if I' can get in a groove offensively, I can outscore anyone. The problem is getting in that groove vs. a smart player in Greenerrr, and getting the ball away from his pounding O.

Should be a good game, I look forward to yelling obscenities at Jonathan Stewart throughout.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:24 pm

LOL! Gotta love Blaine...I love this guy's positive attitude. Going in as the underdog is always a hard thing to pull off. I wish you luck man...you're gonna need it...Greener now has his favorite running back of all time on his squad...you better hope you can stop him. Good luck bro!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm

blanie took the words right out of my mouth....but, i voted for green..the 3rd times a charm...but this is a very dangerous matchup for green...the last person you want to face is a hungry division opponent...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am

My prediction was right...Greener won 38-21. JMO one of us is going to have to get by GREENER after our game. Damn...this league is tough.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down