* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

about my new cpu drafted franchise

3 posters

Go down

about my new cpu drafted franchise Empty about my new cpu drafted franchise

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 am

remember when i was starting VIP league we were kinda split down the middle on who would really like a CPU DRAFTED league?

well with the recent flop of...i don't even know what to call it league...which may or may not still be alive, i would like to start my own CPU DRAFTED league which can have many benefits and will also test the waters a bit as a new type of league play in madden group.

tired of players only drafting speed teams? not here, as vista already demonstrated the cpu drafts fair and evenly and teams will be assigned as i did before in VIP and constantly updated as we get new members. it may take a bit longer to fill, but anyone interested can pm me, hit me up on psn or post over in the new section for accepting new members. once we have a full 32 members i will randomly start a draft and psn message everyone to take their assigned teams. i would like a 48 hour 75% completion advance period.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

about my new cpu drafted franchise Empty Re: about my new cpu drafted franchise

Post by PaPZ187 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Sounds good to me bro, I just signed up. I like the idea of teams being divided equally with a CPU draft, because when you have a regular draft 95% of the players go for straight spped and there are always atleast 2 or 3 draft day no shows, so those teams get loaded up with older, slower players that are impossible to find a fulltime player to fill them.

I'm pumped, can't wait to see who I get, I picked Baltimore so I'm going for a ground and pound team with a solid 3-4 defense. This way will also promote more trades as players may get players that don't fit there style of play and will look to make moves.

PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:32 pm

you said it best pap, and make another good point about the league:

"it is just like taking over a franchise like a Head Coach cause you will have some players you like and that will fit your system, but you will also have some that won't and you can use to aquire players that do fit your system or draft picks."
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 pm

i amtoatlly looking forward to this lg - cant wait,,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame