* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden School apparently a gold mine

4 posters

Go down

Madden School apparently a gold mine Empty Madden School apparently a gold mine

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 pm

So yesterday a friend of mine told me that several players here (in leagues) improve there madden skills through madden school. I had no clue as to what madden school was because this was my second year playing Madden Online. For years I never played madden online. So today i checked it out and it apparently is a gold mine for players who need a quick fix on getting their skills up. Quick Fix meanings Glitchs, fag d's, nano blitz's, and anything to get there advantage. However, on the flip slide, people having problems on offensive and defensive can surely find game plans and tips to help them out. So, for people have problems in defensive coverage for example covering in the cross routes, hop on madden school and look around theres plenty of help. Now i just wanted to give a big around of applause to those players who haven't even used this site to improve there game. Your hard work shows off. And take pride in your game, because I know i do..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Madden School apparently a gold mine Empty Re: Madden School apparently a gold mine

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 pm

doesn't buddah advocate that site?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Madden School apparently a gold mine Empty Re: Madden School apparently a gold mine

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:28 pm

dude...i have no idea...i was chatting yesterday with someone and that website came up.. it was the second time i heard it...i decided to check it out..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 pm

just saw him and that gameoverflipflip guy had it in their comment, or maybe it was just gameover. course...i beat gameover 41-0 last night so i don't know how much volume that speaks about it lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 pm

lmao.... i once remember you advocated for this guys game..lol..no you see how annoying that came be for a player who has never seen or heard of that style of play..and it was flipping hard pulling out a win without any use of fag d's or glitchs...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm

yeah it was absolutely retarded looking...here come cromartie out of the slot..hmm...wonder where he wants to pass, either him or the rb the was subbin in as a wr and motioned out left lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 pm

omg, i was caught off guard in the first quarter...After that i put up 35 straight points.. but, that gay rubberband AI and made the game close.. but all in all, it was a new experience and im glad we both overcame.. Boy was it annoying, and then the guy curses me out for calling him out on it....lol...then he ran to you saying i hate mailed him when he was clearly the biggest cheater ever...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 pm

There is nothn wrong with the Madden School Site... There are a MILLION OTHER PLACES WHERE GUYS CAN FIND SCHEMES TO DO ILLEGAL TACTICS... - The point is - we dont use these things in the Madden Group - BUT WE ALL SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM - afterall - how would u know if some1 RC catched you - IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A RC IS!!!!

And there is plenty of other great stuff on that site - BIGBUDAJH AND I BOTH moderate a section DEDICATED TO SIM PLAY... and the message boards are full of people WILLING TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE...

Wgherever you go for MAdden Advice and INFO - there is gonna be tips on MADEN CHZ and GLITCHES - but your TRUE CHARACTER (and your status in the Madden Group) is tested if you employ such tactics in our franchises...

btw... Bigbuda\h has a great FREE OFFENSIVE GAME GUIDE - HE HAS MADE AND DISTRIBUTES TO ANY1 WHO ASKJS FOR IT - thats the kinda thing that makes the site so great!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:52 pm

i guess its good to know how to identify illegal glitches, but for creativity and playcalling i usually go with my own brain. but i suppose if your new to the game it would really be a good head start to catch new players up on football basics, plus its free and thats very cool. if anything i think i've absorbed what i see atlanta do every sunday and transition that into my game subconsciously...its weird, i think jmo's the same way as per our conversation earlier on it.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 pm

i just made this topic simply because there players at are good and didnt have a crutch.... crutch meaning help, help coming from madden schoo.... i wanted to give those players credited for getting good without any help.... but there is anything wrong with the site... i just wanted to give those guys credit because they worked hard without any help and became good..... thas all... by doing some reading today @ the site, they teach u how to stop anything especially crossing routes.... everyone who has any issues on any side of the ball should check it out... i wont b using it, im hard headed, hence, i like to learn by experience
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm

i HAVE BEEN A MODERATOR AT THGE SITE SINCE AUGUST - and i am yet to even investigate a single topic... but at your suggestion jmo - i will definetly check out any crossing route threads...

I spend more time on there PROVIDING CONTENT - hoping to increase my credibilty within the group - THUS MAKING THE MADDEN GROUP EXPAND AT A FASTER RATE AND WITH MORE CREDIBLE PLAYERS...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 pm

The thing that madden school offers are blue print for things...a lot of tactics things ppl come up with can be mad sim with a few tweeks and labbing...i use it for defense purposes cause my defense sucks...ppl come to me to help them with guides and things...I told them this year that my offense won't help because its sim and everyone nanos and stuff...

The preise for the sim section at madden-school was to have tournaments there and the franchises here. Also it was a place were sim players could post tips and make our own ebooks for sim and try and bring a bigger eye to sim play caus madden-school is huge as a site and a lot of ppl traffic it. My offense I run is on there only 12 plays tho as a free guide can't have y'all having all my stuff but yea. But noone has bought in to that idea on either site but me and greenerrr keep trying. If other ppl from here go there I'm sure the sim section would get poppin and me and greenerrr would appreciate it

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:02 pm

bigbudah is 100% right - lots of way for us to partner up - and theure is some great discussion in their forums - both in General discussion - and our dedicated section to SIM play,,,

SIM players are definitely a MINORITY in Madden - BUT MOST SIM PLAYERS ARE DEDICATED - LEGIT and KNOWLEDGABLE about the game... i like to think we have more rexspect for the game fundementals AND THE WAY IT SHOULD BE PLAYED...

cHECK OUT THE MADDEN SCHOOL FORUMS - DEFINITELY GREAT CONTENT FORM A SIM - AND nonSIM perspective...

http://www.madden-school.com/
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down