* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The League

2 posters

Go down

The League Empty The League

Post by ezweightloss Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm

have you guys seen it? it's reminds me of the madden group. haha. if we knew each other in real life i imagine that's what it would end up like. if you haven't seen it check it out on hulu.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

The League Empty Re: The League

Post by PaPZ187 Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Hell yeah, that show is funny as hell!!! I have seen just about every episode since it came out last year. The writers for that show are hilarious, some of the humor you wouldnt think be allowed on cable, but Im glad it is. A few weeks ago they had that show with this guy "El Ca...whatever" some spanish name for brother in law, that guy was funny as hell, that was a great episode!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 pm

yeah. hahaha. he was kinda like a spanish version of that zach galafanankas (however you spell that) in the hangover. and rockson's wife from my name is earl is so hot!!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 am

Hell yeah she is, and its funny that the corniest looking guy is her husband on the show lol yeah that show is the sh*t, I stopped playin fantasy football a couple years ago, but that show is so funny it doesnt matter if you know nothing about football you will enjoy it!!! That spanish guy cracks me up, man I love that episode.

They tell him "You see that guy over there? Thats Matt Forte" he is like "Who the chinese guy?" LOL then there like "No the black guy, well he is playing for your team tommorrow and he looks shit faced, man is he gonna have a bad game, you know what you need to do right?" the friggin guy says "Kill Him!?!?" LMAO man, that shit is funny, whoever hasnt seen this show, check it out, especially that episode, but they are all funny!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 am

haha yeah. this is my first year not playing fantasy football because alot of the guys in my group didnt have the extra money. i'm thinking next year we should start a fantasy football league amongst the madden group. i think that would be fun.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I just stopped playing because I had enough sh*t to worry about when it comes to my Jets, I dont need to be worried about who just scored a TD for the Rams in a meaningless game in the 2nd quarter you know, but thats just me. The Jets give me enough head aches, I dont need to give myself any more with how my fantasy team is doing lol but I will admit it is fun and competitive, Im sure after the Jets win a SB (if that ever happens in my lifetime lol) then I will play again.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down