* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NEW LEAGUE??

+5
CharmCity2052
T-MAN-13-RHP
coward1984
Delmas26
saastar
9 posters

Go down

NEW LEAGUE?? Empty NEW LEAGUE??

Post by saastar Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:02 pm

ok i know im going to get alot of hell and this comment and that comment on this.. but i think we got enough new guys now that are having to take teams other people drafted that we could actually start another new franchise for them.. and some other members that are not in like 5 plus franchises or in more franchises that they can handle or just dont frankly care about so its dragging that franchise down...

i think we should open one up for the new guys and let them have a chance to build their own new squad.. and if someone thinks they can actually be active and play in another lg then they can join.. but for the guys in the mg that just join to make the league full when they already dont care about it and just wind up not playing games and it takes 4 days to advance then they need to stay out..

now most of the replys will be well why would want to do that since we cant even help out some of these other franchises that dont have many guys.. well thats on the commish to actually do something about it or find someone who will.. just like i have done twice now in green 2 where i posted every single team that was availble and what players was key on offense and defense.. just like i recently did for EZ like sunday lg on ea.com.. dont believe me go to the ea.com forums and check out the post i made on there to try to recruit people to come join ez league to fill it back up.. with the list of teams available and key players... so i dont want any replys with well lets fix this lg first or that league.. thats on the commish.. i helped out green 2 on my on bc i want the lg to succeed.. then i talked to ez about his lg and i helped him out or i am trying to by spreading the word around by who is open in the league and all that...

but my main purpose for making this topic is i think the new guys need a lg where they can draft their team and be able to draft who they want and not have to just pick up an team from another lg.. i mean they can do both if they have time... but it was just a thought...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

NEW LEAGUE?? Empty Re: NEW LEAGUE??

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

I know there does seem to be quite a few new guys who are reliable...

I'm always up for any new league...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

im in 3 lgs and only drafted 1 team... I be down to draft my own team
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm

id also be down to join another league
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharmCity2052 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm one of the new guys who's reliable, and I'd def be down to join and draft my own team

CharmCity2052

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm

yeah i know.. now we just got to get greenerrr to be ok with it and someone green likes to be commish.. i think even though we have had our differences delmas would be a good commish if he had the time to do it.. if not then i mite be interested in starting a new one...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

coward and charm i encourage you guys to join my franchise.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Ez's right, he's got a great league all teams are even, and it would give me more trading partners lol
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm

I agree with you saastar 100% I mean I understand you dont want to let just anybody in the MG to corrupt it or anything but like myself I am in all the MG leagues minus Bigmullets and Deathwish(which I tried a bunch of times to get in but keep missing openings lol) and I drafted in 3 of them and it seems like I play better with the teams I put together. Don't get me wrong I enjoy all of my teams I got but I do find that I get a little better with my own drafted teams lol. I'm down to draft another team specially now that I've gone through a few drafts and see me faults in trading and drafting...Specially now that I almost ruined my team trading Chris Johnson in CHZ LG hahahaahahaha lol
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mission8 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm

I would love to draft my own team

mission8

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I've never drafted b4 and i know what players I play well with, I don't wanna settle for less, let's make one more lg happen ASAP, and i'd b absolutely willing to participate

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:52 pm

well like i said i sent a message to green but no response at all about it.. so i dont know if he is still on his break or what.. and delmas hasnt responded to my reply from earlier about him possible being the commish.. like i said i would commish if no one else from the mg has time to or just dont want to deal with any of the responsiblities... but im trying to wait to get an ok from green before 1 is just magically made up out of no where..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:30 pm

dont know if its about getting a commish. Greeneerr has to ok any commish...with approval. So, thats 1st....

I wouldnt mind commish'ing one...

but then again...there is 4-5 leagues Im in...right now...that could use 3-4 owners each.

But, I know the typical responses...."those teams are butchered...etc.."
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm

yeah i hear that.. green 2 went from 24 to like 28 or 29 after i posted teams available and trying to do the same with ez like sunday lg... surf's im not sure about i think most just left and will return once the rookie draft is going to happen...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

saastar: if Greeneer ok's this....i wouldnt try and compete with Cheddah's lg...in terms of talent/etc...but I think if we had enough applicants...I would pick and choose who I wanted in the league. I'd bring in 3-4 of my own guys (outsiders to the MG) because I can count on them...and then go from there.

I know that might sound shady..but if I'm gonna commit to a league this late...and put time into it...I'm going to choose the right players....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 pm

u can do whatever i just made the post just bc i know there was numerous new guys that can handle multiple lgs and one should be started for them say they can get in on and draft their own...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down