* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

new league

4 posters

Go down

new league Empty new league

Post by ezweightloss Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:54 pm

i will be commishing. would you guys like another cpu drafted league (what i'm leaning towards) or a fantasy drafted league? leave your thoughts below.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

new league Empty Re: new league

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 pm

if its cpu drafted im in, i cant bear the thought of another draft...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 am

yeah i really liked how evenly the teams are spread and the trade talks proceeding it. even though my team is garbage cuz i got no quarterback but that's what rookie drafts are for. also i like how people have to adjust to the players they are dealt and run plays for them rather than their usual gameplan. which usually involves lots and lots of speed.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am

i'm liking it too for that specific reason, you see how active the trade topic is? i can't even keep up with it tho cause i'm not very get at negotiating madden trades lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 pm

oh i just thought about it and the lineups will end up the exact same. so idk if it's really worth it. im up in the air again.. i'm also looking for a co-commish

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:54 pm

I wish we could do GM-PLAYER leagues where I could be the GM and let Falcons utilize those players since I suck at madden and he sucks at trading. lol
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 am

The section is up and running - PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF U HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY... iF U HAVE HAD 3-5 games simulated this month - u may wanna eveluate wether u have the time for another franchise - U PROBABLY DONT - and it would be better for u to focus on the franchises you are already in...

In addition - there are some vacancies in a few other LGs that are going to need owners - ALL GOOD TEAMS - BECAUSE WE DONTR ALLOW THE CPU TO DRAFT OUR TEAMS - I can only think of 2 franchises that are clearly drafted by the CPU in over 350 drafted teams in the Madden Group!!!

Vista3131 francjhise will be looking for owners as soon as playoffs starts - WE ARE IN WK 13 - so it wont be long - no sense adding new owners now that are in teams not in playoffs - they just end up sand bagging for a better pic anyways...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down