* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

dRAFT START TIME 9PM EST

Go down

dRAFT START TIME 9PM EST Empty dRAFT START TIME 9PM EST

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 pm

BUT THIS IS AN approximate time - PLS DONT SEND ME MESSAGES SAYN - "when we startn?" - The scheduled time is 9pm est - and if we have 32 players ready to go at 9pm est - THATS WHEN IT WILL START... but if i have a few draft "no-shows" - that i have to replace - IT MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER!!!

So i am asking right now - ahead of time -PLS BE PATIENT - AND DONT SEND ME THOSE MESSAGES - its hard enopugh tryn to co-ordinate last minute replacemnts - buut dealing with these such messages - JUST MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT...

what i ask of you is to go into the draft room AND WAIT!!!!
- ENTER YOUR ASSIGN PSN CHAT ROOM TBA... shoot the breeze with the boys (in the chat room), rate your players, go over draft charts, read a book, meditate, sit quietly staring at the stares - I DONT CARE - just pls be patient and dont send me those annoying messages!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down