* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

does anyone else think RO--88 is cheezy?

+13
saastar
jmojsoski
Mjkight
Icebreaker009
GREENERRRR
tomer629
Deathwish22
bigbuddah
slickmonkyz
kavorka2
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
ezweightloss
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

does anyone else think RO--88 is cheezy? - Page 3 Empty Re: does anyone else think RO--88 is cheezy?

Post by ezweightloss Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 pm

it's not the speed that is the problem. many people use speed. its his so called "gameplan" where he scrambling for as long as possible then chucks a cross or a slant on every down. and ofcourse his IOR's.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

does anyone else think RO--88 is cheezy? - Page 3 Empty yeah i hear ya but

Post by saastar Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 pm

i like to draft someone of a speed team to.. but about over 50% of the time a speed time is hard to beat... bc lets say u dont draft but about half of ur team with speed and u got some on offense like a couple wrs, an hb and maybe ur te.. then on defense u have an couple lbs, and both ur cbs.. but ur fs and ss are slow then ur 3rd and 4th cbs are slow and ur fs, ss do not have 90 speed or atleast close to 90 speed.. then the guy with alot of speed. is going to have an advantage.. i dont think this guys team is actually cheesy.. i just think the way he plays the game is... i was just saying an speed team is most of the time hard to beat.. bc if u aint got enough speed to match his then he is going to find mismatches all day and run similar formations and routes to the same people.. i played him in mullets league before when he was the falcons.. and when he first joined the league and it was mid season.. he cut litterally everyone that was slow and picked up the fastest people that was left at those postions.. and during the game he found a mismatch where my 3rd cb was fast but not as fast as his slot wr so he would always run plays to his slot wr and other garbage.. but everyone has there on opinions..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

does anyone else think RO--88 is cheezy? - Page 3 Empty Re: does anyone else think RO--88 is cheezy?

Post by RO_--_88 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm

there r 32 owners that draft their team just like me,with dat being said if my team is so cheezy i think the council needs 2 talk to all 31 others owners n let them kno on draft day if u let speedy guys sit around RO88 is going 2 pick them up,so dont get mad at him when u cant beat his 75OVR r lower team. (ezweightloss it's not the speed that is the problem. many people use speed. its his so called "gameplan" where he scrambling for as long as possible then chucks a cross or a slant on every down. and ofcourse his IOR's) if i did happen 2 do dis so called scrambling n chuck play,it probably because on that play u blitzz me which forced me 2 (SCRAMBLE) out of pocket and wait 4or some1 to come open, nothing like ezweightloss said i did,n surlely not the h

( Deathwish22 Every time I've played the guy this year the game has been D/C'd...his connection sucks.(RO88 u n everybody n any lgs knows dat EA SERVERS SUCK n not my connection){But other than playing with blazing speed...the guy does nothing to break the rules}(OK i went overboard with the IOR on tomer i should have not done it i understand dat and dats that.but tomer makes it seem like i did it more than 1 time n dat game,i didnt just once TOMER u dont have to lie) or even bend them...at least he didn't in the games I played him. I will say on record though...I get more complaints about the guy in my franchise than anyone else.

and as far as the complanints go it probably the same 4 maybe 5 guys dat have 2 see me 2times a season n have yet 2 beat me

i have never beat child please yet sense madden10 he never comlpained about me i never comlpained about him, falconfan i beat him 3 out of 4 times the last games we have played, yet no complaints, what can i say????
RO_--_88
RO_--_88

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm

glad to hear RO88 sppeak up on this thread,..
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 pm

For the record I inherited a all Speed team (Saints) in MJKight league. I hate that team with all my heart!!!!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChadJ85Fan Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 am

To say someone is cheesy cuz they draft fast teams is absurd. If the oakland raiders can do it lol why can't he? That is not cheap at all, that is playing towards your style. Complaining about players is really weak imo. His offense isn't at all cheesy either, he does use a lot of the same formations but its really not bad at all. He plays legit on offense. Defense idk what to say, all ik is that I didn't have a realistic amount of time to throw the ball every single time i tried to pass. My guess is its not any kind of glitch or anything just like a money play thats a blitz, one of the best blitzes in the game or a few that he uses often. Wasn't a fan of his unrealistic pass rush but other than that hes totally sim imo.

ChadJ85Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RO_--_88 Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:04 pm

some1 said i put hester at TE dats a lie u cant even do dat.whoever said i did dat needs 2 show how because u cant put a WR at TE spot even if i tried
RO_--_88
RO_--_88

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:57 pm

nothing bad to say about the guy... tough to beat, thats about it... i think he played reggie bush @ wr but could be wrong... and dont think thats illegal either so... idk... didnt have any problems with his pass rush either... i guess u could try speed vs speed to beat him at his own game
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum