* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Bigmullet... why is he still in the league

5 posters

Go down

Bigmullet... why is he still in the league Empty Bigmullet... why is he still in the league

Post by tomer629 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:33 am

So i was looking at the standings trying to see what my odds are of making the playoffs after a 3-6 start, with 3 losses due to sims, and 2 other losses by 3 points.

I noticed that the guy who refused to play me and and started my 3 game simed losing streak is 5-3. I was a little anoyed to see that he was 2nd in my division even though he dodged playing me and never responded to my messages, and instead played fallout for 3 hours that night.

then I went and looked at his team schedule, I was curious to see who he was beating. Guess what I found.....

He lost every game that he actually played... and won every sim game. He is 5-3 with 5 simmed wins. The game against me shows it was started once but we dced at the kickoff, he then stopped responding to my messages the next day and the game got simmed.

I really dont have anything against the guy, but why is someone who has had more than half of his games simmed even in the league still? If im not mistaken we are all in these leagues to PLAY THE GAME. Not to manage a roster and let the CPU decide who wins. I was mad enough that I lost my simmed game to him, but now I see that 4 other people got screwed the same way. This is the kind of crap that holds the league up when people arent playing their games or communicating.

So I ask, where do we draw the line on sim games? If someone is constantly missing games that really takes the fun out of it for the people who actually do want to play. And how do you get so lucky to win 5/5 sim games, while losing the 3 that you actually play lol. It would be a real shame if he made the playoffs because of simed wins.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Bigmullet... why is he still in the league Empty Re: Bigmullet... why is he still in the league

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:41 am

Simmed games are based on the ratings of the players you have, I think. So if he just has more players with higher overall ratings then he gets the win. I developed this theory after checking my sim games, I found that most of those games that I had simmed (I've never had a simmed win, except in CBB's non-drafted lg) almost all the teams had more players with higher ovr ratings than me.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Bigmullet... why is he still in the league Empty Re: Bigmullet... why is he still in the league

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 am

i go with the 3 strikes policy (unless you tell me and your opp before hand and grant them cpu gm), if i hear from your opp 3 times your gone. i think dw did boot him but him once but then he came back for whatever reason.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 pm

I gave him a second chance. Yes, I admit it. I'm one to give guys second chances. I did boot him...but he begged and pleaded to get his team back...so he's basically on probation...if he ignores anyone else and/or doesn't reply to messages then he's gone. I can't control what he does in his own franchise...but he's played every single game ever since being warned...so I can't complain.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:06 pm

hey im all for second chances, i dont want to see any legit player ever get kicked, but 5 out of 8 games simmed? and ignoring people when they try to schedule games is BS

as for the sim games, they are stupid, In the game i lost against him my starting RB got 0 carries... he was not injured and was at #1 on the depth chart. Instead the CPU ran it with my 3rd stringer (who is still decent) 16 times for -8 yards lmao

not sure but I think mullet might have brady in this league, which would explain him winning every sim game

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

tomer629 wrote:
as for the sim games, they are stupid, In the game i lost against him my starting RB got 0 carries... he was not injured and was at #1 on the depth chart. Instead the CPU ran it with my 3rd stringer (who is still decent) 16 times for -8 yards lmao

Can anybody explain how the cpu picks who plays in sim/computer games? Me and Deathwish couldn't connect as usual so I dropped out to let him play the cpu since I won the simmed game earlier this year against him. When I checked the box score, the HB I have set as my FB had 16 carries, while my starting and backup HB's had 0.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 am

I don't even think the developers at EA could explain that to you. Unless...this is just a guess...your FB is higher rated at HB than your starter? Otherwise who knows.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:28 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I don't even think the developers at EA could explain that to you. Unless...this is just a guess...your FB is higher rated at HB than your starter? Otherwise who knows.

Yeah he is, that's probably why. Although they also do fun things like put my DE's as my starting LB's, my CB's as my starting safeties, and Michael "i'm slow, have low agility, and can't carry the ball" Griffin at kick returner.

I can understand the HB, I'm struggling with the other ones.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:03 am

surfnturf90 wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I don't even think the developers at EA could explain that to you. Unless...this is just a guess...your FB is higher rated at HB than your starter? Otherwise who knows.

Yeah he is, that's probably why. Although they also do fun things like put my DE's as my starting LB's, my CB's as my starting safeties, and Michael "i'm slow, have low agility, and can't carry the ball" Griffin at kick returner.

the game where I had the guy go get 16 carries for -8 yard there were TWO RBs on my roster with a higher overall. Neither was injured. This game is just dumb.

Anyone else see that EA decided not to even release their basketball game this year cause it sucked so bad? LOL Madden is just as glitchy as that game if not more, but madden makes too much money and has no competition so they release it anyway. I dont play basketball games but I have heard from like 10+ people that NBA 2k11 is the best sports game ever... just think what they could do if they could make a football game. Sad that 2k5 is STILL better than madden 11 lmao.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:06 pm

tomer629 wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:

the game where I had the guy go get 16 carries for -8 yard there were TWO RBs on my roster with a higher overall. Neither was injured. This game is just dumb.

Anyone else see that EA decided not to even release their basketball game this year cause it sucked so bad? LOL Madden is just as glitchy as that game if not more, but madden makes too much money and has no competition so they release it anyway. I dont play basketball games but I have heard from like 10+ people that NBA 2k11 is the best sports game ever... just think what they could do if they could make a football game. Sad that 2k5 is STILL better than madden 11 lmao.

exactly why i made my avatar madden elite 12 lol, can prolly expect the same generic version of madden 06 next year as well...games done nothing to improve itself over the last 5 years aside from adding marketing gimmicks to sell the game to the casual gamer. and i totally agree, 2k5 is still the pinnacle of sim football...in terms of gameplay and presentation it blows any next gen madden away.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down