* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I GOT A QUESTION??

3 posters

Go down

I GOT A QUESTION?? Empty I GOT A QUESTION??

Post by saastar Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm

OK I PLAYED A GAME AGAINST MY BUDDY BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS TELLING ME THE TRUTH OR NOT.. OK I LINE UP ON OFFENSE AND MY CONTROLLER R2 BUTTON IS SORTA STUCK WHERE I PLAY SOCOM ALOT AND THAT IS THE RUN BUTTON SO WHEN I LINE UP ON OFFENSE IT SAYS PRESS R2 TO SHOW PLAYART.... WELL IM THINK WHEN I DO THAT IT IS SHOWING MY OPPENENT MY PLAY.... WHICH I PLAYED MY BUDDY IN A GAME IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND HE SAID IT DIDNT SO I DIDNT WORRY ABOUT IT BUT NOW I QUESTION HIM BC I PLAYED VILLA809 IN A GAME YESTURDAY AND HE WOULD LINE UP IN AN DOLLAR DEFENSE AND ALWAYS AUDIBLE OR MOVE DO THE SHOW BLITZ EVERY TIME HE THOUGHT I WAS RUNNING AND I LINE UP IN SOME I FORMATION AND A SPLIT BACK, SHOTGUN, ACE FORMATIONS AND EVERYTIME I WAS ACTUALLY RUNNING HE WOULD ALWAYS LIKE I SAID AUDIBLE OR DO SHOW BLITZ EVERY TIME I WAS RUNNING... I MEAN SOMETIMES I WOULD LINE UP IN THE FORMATION IT BE AN PASS AND HE DOES NOTHING AND STAYS IN HIS DEFENSE BUT OTHER TIMES WHEN I WAS RUNNING HE WOULD ALWAYS DO THAT AND KNOW I WAS RUNNING.. SO IT MADE ME THINK MY R2 BUTTON STICKING DOING THE SHOW PLAYART WAS ACTUALLY SHOWING MY PLAY TO HIM SO IN THE 2ND HALF I JUST STARTED CLICKING MY R2 BUTTON FOR IT TO NOT SHOW MY PLAYART... SO I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS JUST GUESSING RIGHT ALOT OR IF MY R2 BUTTON STICKING SHOWING PLAYART WAS SHOWING HIM MY PLAY... JUST LET ME KNOW... I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

I GOT A QUESTION?? Empty Re: I GOT A QUESTION??

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm

the only playart glitch (which was patched) was if your opp was holding x if would prevent you from seeing YOUR playart. i've NEVER seen my opp's playart and from all the forums i've never even seen it brought up as an issue. villa was guessing right, 100% sure.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

your playcalling probably just became too predictable. i see people do that to me as the game progresses and i do the same. just in game adjustments. maybe villa used scouting reports as well. i have never used them but for what donny moore is always showing on the homepage seems like they could be helpful. lol. but if you watch the qb enough when your playing whether it's your own or your opponents they make similiar jestures to indicate what they are doing. qb's in madden aren't like peyton manning who comes to the line with different signals on every down. ofcourse anticipating this can lead to guessing wrong and big plays for opponents. so it's at your own risk.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

I GOT A QUESTION?? Empty it was just a thought

Post by saastar Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:50 pm

i wasnt saying anything bad against villa i was just curious bc it would have me worried if i it did show my play everytime my controller did that... but either way i changed from my playbook i was using which was the saints to try the pass balanced but i didnt like that one to much just bc of my team but i think i finally found a playbook that will work for my team hopefully..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down