* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Scouting Reports

3 posters

Go down

Scouting Reports Empty Scouting Reports

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Each franchise has a scoiting repoirt section - I am hoping the group will embrace this aspect of the game... It can give you a BIG advantage in the standings - if you provide a QUALITY and detailed scouting report on your DIVISIONAL RIVALS - this will help out your players out-side of the division beat them - and thus improve you place in divisional standings!!!

I have been trying to come up with a TONED DOWN version of a Scouting Report Template - I have a few different ones I use for Coaching real football - but they are Canadian Rules focussed...

SO i am putting together a more Madden oriented Scouting Report Template... - See reply message below... I welcome any other suggestions or additions - I will post up-dates on this as i make then to this string...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Scouting Reports Empty Re: Scouting Reports

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 pm

This is the 1st BASIC VERSION - no thought has goine into the organization of this material - just a place to start - I havent even though of the defense yet...

- i hope that some of these questions can be answered more accurately under our player profile - like they did last year - of course taken info directlyt from their and comparing them to your game experience would be ideal...

Offense

What playbook did he play with?

Run vs Pass – expressed as a %

What % of the time does he pass out of a Passing Formation (3 or more WR, Shotgun formation etc) – express this as a %...

What % of the time does he run out of a Running Formation (FB in the game, Double TE set ETC) – express this as a %...

Passing Game

Did he an obvious go to receiver?

What were the key “money” plays that he went to when he needed a 1st down?

Were there any obvious tendencies that would tip off that he was going to pass?

How did he handle the Blitz? Did he have a “set” blitz counter play? If so what was it?

Was MAN or ZONE defense more effective at stopping his passing game?

Was their a paticular Offensive Lineman that your DLINE could exploit pass-rushing?

How often did he run Screen passes? And in what circumstances?

Did he move his QB well in the pocket (to avoid the sack)?

How often did he “sprin-out” - or “roll out” the quarterback (move the QB out of the pocket in a designed passing play)? – express this as a % of total passes...

Did he scramble with the QB? - if so, how often (as a % of pass plays)

Did he have a paticular pass he did inside the 5?

Did he pass on a 2 point conversion – If so what was the pass play?

How often did he use playaction pass as a %?

Running Game

Did he have a key back (that got the bulk of the carries)?

When he ran the ball, was it behind a paticular Olineman or did he mix it up?

Expressed as a % how many of his runs were inside (top of C gap to top of C gap)?

Expressed as a % how many of his runs were outside (outiside of C gap)?

How many times did he run counter or misdirection?

What kind of run play did he do in short yardage situations?

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 pm

that nice...ive just been giving detailed game summaries not really scouting reports but that awesome ill try that.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

We should a game summary section in each franchise where players can write on what happened during the game. Its fun reading and not only that later on in the season teams can go back to the game and see how it was played. Maybe you can change strategy. Or if there was a key injury and that why the team played that way. Things like that
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

ThePlague0208 wrote:We should a game summary section in each franchise where players can write on what happened during the game. Its fun reading and not only that later on in the season teams can go back to the game and see how it was played. Maybe you can change strategy. Or if there was a key injury and that why the team played that way. Things like that

maybe this is a section we can have together with scouting rerorts - i will look into ammending it...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down