* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

dolphins scouting report

2 posters

Go down

dolphins scouting report Empty dolphins scouting report

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Played SlickMonkyz today Dolphins (7-3) v Raiders (8-2). On offense slick seemed to want to pound the rock but I was prepared as I had seen in his last 3 games he had a ton of rushing yards. I was able to slow down his rush which forced him to start using a lot of 3/4 Wr sets which he had some success with. Defensively Slick is a very good user player covering alot of my routes usering some fast lb he has. He got a nice user pick on my when he jumped a slant route and almost ran it back for 6. He runs a lot of man press so get ready to get your press beating plays out ! In the 4th quarter with about 4 minutes left I am winning 20-14 and slick is driving down the field. He goes into a 4 wr set and I decide to risk it user blitz my ss hoping for a sack. Well, it turned out even better when Favre coughes up the fumble which i recover with about 3 minutes left. From there I am able to grind the clock out and eventually win the game. Overall great game hope to see you in playoffs!

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

dolphins scouting report Empty Re: dolphins scouting report

Post by slickmonkyz Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am

yup ,,was a good game ,, but the replay guy ought to be shot lol. arm was goin forward!!!! just that kinda day
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 am

i agree his arm was going forward, that fumble seems to happen a lot this year and its never overturned lol

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down