* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

divisional playoff game vs skins

Go down

divisional playoff game vs skins Empty divisional playoff game vs skins

Post by bigbuddah Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

the vikings come off the field with their heads hung low...as low as they have ever been. the skins came into minnesota and took the game away from the vikings early and it was over from the first quarter. the skins seemed to learn from their loss to the vikings earlier in the year. as qb tony romo put it, "what can u do when they have the answer to every thing u throw at them. nothing was there all game i threw alot of picks because i was tryna make plays. but the wrs have to be more hungry than the defenders to get seperation and catch the ball to make a play. there is no reason for a qb if there is noone to throw the ball to." Romo was seen on the sideline yelling at his offensive line and wrs for not working hard to make plays. Simply but for this game, the roles were reversed for the secondary on both sides of the ball and the vikings got the worst of it.

this was a very bad game. i feel like i was seeing the field well but there was just noone open. if i wasnt in the game mentally i wouldnt lie i would tell yall. i was thinking about this game all day even got off work early jus so i can come home to beat his ass. but as yall can see by this super rediculous 52-7 lose that it didnt exactly go to plan. this game was over from the first qt. he played bump and run the majority of the game. i thought that was mistake being as my #1 and #2 wrs both are big with good speed AND HAVE 96 RELEASE. release meaning beating the press. as CP put it while we was on the mic, " all my corners have 90+ press so its pretty much a 50/50 chance." not complaining but i didnt see my 50/50. when he didnt press his corners was running with my wrs and he was playing safety in the middle of the field lurking around making me hold on to the ball.

offensively it was the same as in the previous game except calvin johnson didnt really get off. he surprised me by putting in tebow in the wild cat and i really didnt pay attention i thought it was a wr or rb or something but he he caught me in a stupid defense. well now that i think about it i play man under qb contain so where the fuck was my safety. see these digital guys this game was acting brand new. armani edwards was killin my SS adrian wilson who is a 93 overall by the way.

i just got flat out beat the fuck up man no excuses about that. some things weren't explainable IMO but at the end of the day i have to make plays. his corners locked up my pass game with the press regardless if i think my wr's ratings shouldnt allow that but hey it did. i lost my cool a little after i went down 24-0 but when i tried to flip the switch i still was gettin locked down. i thought i was gonna come into this game and compete and let execusion on my end be the key to me winning like it was earlier in the season but its obvious im a regular season champ and not a playoff contendor.

ima make some changes in the off season try and get some fresher better defenders on the draft but i gave up a first and second round pick for adrian wilson. a trade i am now seriously regreting as now i realize how fuckin sorry his 93 overall ass is. idk what ima do seeing as ima have the same team next year. i need more backers and possibly a new saftey. idk what ima do.

gg again CP...until next time my dude

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down