* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

vikings camp divisional game

Go down

vikings camp divisional game Empty vikings camp divisional game

Post by bigbuddah Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 am

1 of the divisional rounds in the nfc playoffs put division foes against each other for the 3rd time this season. after splitting the regular season the bears were looking to avenge their only loss of the season. the vikings won 52-7 firmly putting the stamp on the vikings remarkable run after starting the season 2-4. the game was completely dominated by the vikings secondary. defensive rookie of the year candidate cb phillip stowers had 3 ints. rookie safety benjamin led the team in tackles with 4 solo tackles. the vikings run d did a good job holding the powerful rb to maybe 50 yards or less. felix jones has come alive this post season racking up 300 yards of rushing in 2 games and 4 or 5 tds. in this game felix broke up a 60 yard td run to help those numbers. a glorious spin move to beat the last defender help spring him. the vikings only ran the ball 12 times in this game but still managed 80+ yards of rushing. Tony Romo's MO in the snow has be lack luster but in this game he was on fire. 12-23 270 yrds 4td 1int in snowy conditions was the stars best performance in bad weather in his career. the vikings have a legit shot to win their first superbowl. lets see if they can do it.

this was a delightful game to play. i kno for a fact mjkight doesnt like me so for me to let him beat me wasnt on the menu. i couldnt have him hold that over my head. i waited to see what his set up was at wr before i made my adjustments. i kno he liked to throw to mcclain and who wouldnt man he is a beast so terrance had to go on him. brandon marshal is a non factor in his offense really so i put the rookie phillip stowers on him. i left jammer on lucas. 2 of my picks came from zone where stowers was on mcclain. i knew if i could slow his running game down and score when i had the ball that he would have to throw the ball and were i feel more comfortable playing. i think this was the best game my secondary has played. (i hope that the they can play the same way or better for our game with ATL.) he wasted the whole first qt and came away with 0 points after going for it on 4th down. he did the same in the 2nd half went for it on 4th down again and didnt get it again. all in all he went for it 5x on 4th down converting only 2.

offensively i had a pretty decent day. his defense smoothered my run game so i decided to throw the ball all game. i kno thats not wat u wanna do when he has the corners that he has but i figured i would go for it. i took advantage of him when he ran zone coverage and beat him user for user in tight man to man coverage. my only 4th down attempt came from when i was up 17-7 on his 20ish yardline a lil dump pass to ernest graham 3 broken takcles later (2 from him trying to strip the ball) and i dove into the endzone. i had a big play to kenny britt that was a designed hb screen that he sniffed out that i jus tossed up to britt and came down with it. i tossed a long bomb to miles austin after showing run. he stacked the box with 8 and 9 defenders when i tried to run the ball up 28+ points so of course i kept throwing.

i hope i proved a point in this game. i probably didnt but i like to think i did. my point wasnt to score 52 points but to simply win with a less superior team. after this game maybe i cant say that any more. hopefully i can return to my ways of dominating him like i did the first 2 seasons of this franchise until his players matured to what they are now. i was old and now im balanced so hopefully i can make it to the SB and win it and get some fresh players in to help me do it all over again.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down