* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS

3 posters

Go down

WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS Empty WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Bros...it's not the greatest idea in the world to ignore the commish of the league over and over again trying to get your first ever game scheduled in this league. That will earn you a quick exit. I've now messaged Bostonjuice 3 times...sent him my cell info...told him to text me...and hit him up with 3 different messages while he played NHL for over 2 hours (sending message about every 30 minutes)...and not one effin reply...Now I'm being as fair as possible...if he hasn't responded to any of my message by tomorrow @ 2:00 PM EST...I will be booting him....and replacing him. So we might have another squad open. I have zero tolerance for the BS anymore...we're in Season 3....I would like to make it to Season 10. If you're going to commit to this league...then at least give me common courtesy of responding to my message with an "I'm busy bro...I will text you later about our game" message.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS Empty Re: WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

red flag all over that guy...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS Empty Re: WARNING TO NEW PLAYERS TAKING OVER SQUADS

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah bro...he's gone. I've got a huge waiting list of guys begging to get in this franchise. I would rather put someone in here that would actually give a shit. Oh well...just another replacement. At one point bros...I promise to have 32 legit active players who don't pull any BS like this. Damnit.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 pm

I say let him play NHL and hand his squad over to someone who really wants it
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 pm

That's what I'm gonna do tomorrow morning. Sad thing is...this guy was brought into this league by a referral from a really active legit player in this league. Some guys though who are great in this league don't always have the best referrals (Buddah...but that wasn't his fault...TXBOY just had terrible communciation). Just because you're a great franchise player doesn't mean your friend is gonna act the same way you do.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down