* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Preseason All-Pro Squads

+3
ezweightloss
surfnturf90
Cheddah_Cheez
7 posters

Go down

Preseason All-Pro Squads Empty Preseason All-Pro Squads

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

NFC

Quarterbacks
1st Team QB - Drew Brees: Had to go with Jmo and Brees here. Jmo is always top of the leagues with his passing prowess, don't be suprised if he snags this

2nd Team QB - Matt Schaub: Bill is taking LONG strides in his game. And he's recently been putting up major numbers through the air

3rd Team QB - Peyton Manning: No secret that coach Delmas wants to air it out, and Peyton will reap the rewards for sure

Running Backs
1st Team RB - All Day/Night: Coach Dside sold the farm to get the man the myth the monster for a reason

2nd Team RB - Deangelo Williams: Coach Buddah has some dirty filthy nasty sick skills, Deangelo and Buddah are a match made in Hawaii

3rd Team RB - MJD: Coach DW shadily put together one of the better teams in the league. He's also a beast via air or ground.

Wide Outs
1st Team - Brandon Marshall: With Peyton throwing to him, no question he makes the cut

2nd Team - Andre Johnson: When Coach Bill finds a target he likes, he targets them...a lot.

3rd Team - Jeremy Maclin: He's only so low because Brees is going to spread the ball around but he'll get his.

Defensive Line
1st Team - Ndamukong Suh: He's just a baby, but plays like a grown ass man.

2nd Team - Vince Wilfork: Not as old as everyone thinks, look for him to create havoc in the big apple

3rd Team - Super Mario: Down in Tampa, he'll be collecting Sacks like they were 1ups

Linebackers
1st Team - Pat Willis: Come on Man

2nd Team - Lawrence Timmons: That Tamp defense is no joke!

3rd Team - Jerod Mayo: Suring up a solid Philly D, they'll look to him to make plays...and he will.

Defensive backs
1st Team - Dominique Rodgers Cromartie: He didn't go #11 ovr for nothing. If teams throw at him, it'll go the other way for 6.

2nd Team - Charles Woodson: Coach Dlew loves his D-fense, and Old Charlie is a huge part of that

3rd team - Laron Landry: General ball hawk/big hitter/dominant safety.

AFC

Quarterbacks
1st Team - Brett Favre: Don't call it a comeback...with the weapons he has in Houston, the gunslinger is going to set some more records

2nd Team - Tom Brady: If Coach Txboy is anything close to what's been circling throughout the rumor mill, Brady could have a monster year

3rd Team - From the looks of things in Buffalo, Vince could have that breakout year that everyone's been looking for

Running Backs
1st Team - Beanie Wells: With the amount of carries he's going to see, he's a shoe-in

2nd Team - Ryan Grant: Not quite Coach FF's first choice (See 1st team), but nonetheless a monster in that system

3rd Team - Frank Gore: The only thing convenient about him, is that he won't need many carries to do his dirt

Wide outs
1st Team - Desean Jackson: CP has him...

2nd Team - Larry Fitzgerald: CP has him...

3rd Team - Mike Wallace: As the main option in KC, he's going to see plenty of deep targets

D-Lineman
1st Team - Kris Jenkins: General ugly nasty human being. Perfect for a Dline beast.

2nd Team - Jay Ratliff: What can you say? He's a proven force. Perfect for steeltown

3rd Team - Dwight Freeney: Speed, Size, Power? Roll that up in one and out comes Dwight

Linebackers
1st Team - Justin Durant: In one of the best defensive schemes, he might be the key cog.

2nd Team - Elvis Dumervil: He's the face of one of the best linebacking cores in the league

3rd Team - Ray Lewis: Have you seen his old spice commercials? Those aren't special effects, he really does that shit

Defensive Back
1st Team - Champ Bailey: Still the champ...

2nd Team - Leon Hall: Some say he's the next champ bailey

3rd Team - Mike Jenkins: Poised to lock up receivers like they stole something.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Preseason All-Pro Squads Empty Re: Preseason All-Pro Squads

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 am

Nice job with these, I bet they're not that far off from the post-season ones.

On a side note, Mike Jenkins got shown up by the other two CB's on his own team, and didn't record a single mark in the stat sheet after the first game, so his campaign is off to a good start.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 am

no megatron? he'll be in there especially with andre already being out 10 weeks.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 am

Lol well I'll take him off your hands if you want
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Lol well I'll take him off your hands if you want

sure, give me vontea and we'll call it even ha

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:06 am

yea you can remove Andre Johnson off of there because he wont be catchin anything but a splinter in his ass for a while
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 am

Shadily? I guess I'll take that as a compliment. LOL!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Lol yeah Dw I meant shadily as more of an "under the radar" not as if you cheated or anything. It's funny bc no matter what spot you draft at you always seem to build quality squads
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:23 pm

And you can take Gore off the list. I sink at running. Dah!
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 am

i appreciate the love bro with d.will BUT at the same time u kno ima do dirty wit miles austin too haha

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 pm

In retrospect, some of these weren't too far off the way the votings going. I must say I'm pretty impressed.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down