* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS

5 posters

Go down

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS Empty REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Time is ticking....we will be drafting rookies for Season 5 before you know it. Here is your chance to make the Deathwish "Ring of Fame". There are specifically 2 categories in the ROF that can easily be won by anyone as long as you vote (The awards for most probowl selections). I will be posting the results once we reach the offseason. VOTE NOW!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS Empty Re: REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

what day are thinking for the rookie draft? Me and Dominator are playing a little after 7 tonight, if Buddah and FF play sometime this evening then the superbowl should definitely be played by late tonight/tomorrow at the latest.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS Empty Re: REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE ALL-PRO SQUADS

Post by phantomshark Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:what day are thinking for the rookie draft? Me and Dominator are playing a little after 7 tonight, if Buddah and FF play sometime this evening then the superbowl should definitely be played by late tonight/tomorrow at the latest.

Friday and Saturday are tough days to do drafts on, my .02 would be wait until Monday, though Sunday might work too now that football is over.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm

yeah definitely not friday or saturday I hope, Sunday works for me though, so does Monday

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 pm

It will definitely be on Monday night...my weekend is jam packed.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:It will definitely be on Monday night...my weekend is jam packed.

cool, works for me

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Sweet cuz I work this weekend
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Unless Egypt decides to blow up I should have the day off so I will be drunk drafting (always fun)
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm right there with you brother lol. God bless drunk drafting!
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 am

I won't be...I did that 2 seasons ago and fucked up your draft picks Bill...remember? It was a makers night.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down