* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW

2 posters

Go down

OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW Empty OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:47 am

Yo bros...I gotta get up extra early and help my brother move out of town tomorrow (I gotta leave my house by 2:30 AM EST)...so I'm moving the deadline FOR WEEK 5 up 6 hours to SATURDAY MORNING @ 2:00 AM EST. If we have met the game competion % by then...I will be advancing...if we haven't...I will be granting an extension. I apologize for this...but I gotta help out the fam. I won't be on all day tomorrow (Saturday) but I will be getting home late Saturday night...and will be on Sunday morning and available all day Sunday.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW Empty Re: OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 am

Yo bros...I'm back and in full force now. I really apologize for my absense this past week...we would have never had to have an extension if it wasn't for me not being able to log on last week. I had some family stuff to take care of in a matter of 4 days...and I'm sorry bros...but family will always come first in my life. Anyway...I'm back in town...things will go back to how they were before last wednesday (when my brother found out he had to transfer from his job to a new location in less than a week) and we will be fully back and operating hopefully without any extensions ever again. Sorry bros.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 am

It's part of life brother we understand
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am

Thank you bro...I really appreciate it. I just felt like I really dropped the ball...it's not like me to just disappear...I had to help my brother though...it just kills me that we had to have an extension. We wouldn't have had to do that if I was online last week.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down