* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

PLAYERS OUT OF TOWN

2 posters

Go down

PLAYERS OUT OF TOWN Empty PLAYERS OUT OF TOWN

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Yo bros...with it being a holiday weekend here in the States...I have been notified by several players that they are going out of town for the weekend. So far the players who have notified me are mblammers, iivan18, videogameprojr, and surfnturf90. All of these players will either be back on Sunday or Monday. If you have a game against any of these players please message me and let me know. They have all been notified that they will be booted to let their opponent play their game. I will be in town all weekend. Please text me if you guys run into any communications problems with people. We all have a real life outside of Madden so please be patient...everything will be taken care of.

Ur Commish
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

PLAYERS OUT OF TOWN Empty Re: PLAYERS OUT OF TOWN

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Everyone should be back in town now. We should be good to go. CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT AND GET YOUR GAMES SCHEDULED!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Missed my game, sorry fellas, had family in town, thought I'd have time. Should be good to go now

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 pm

It's all good bro...welcome back!

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down