* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Offensive Line Debate

+2
KingKongSuh90
GREENERRRR
6 posters

Go down

Offensive Line Debate Empty Offensive Line Debate

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 am

Every is well aware the opportunities u have to run BETWEEN THE TACKLE IN MULTI WR SETS (3 and 4 WR sets) - WHEN THE DEFNNSE COUNTERS WITH A DIME AND NICKEL...

Tonnes of guys employ this simple philoshy:

IN multi wr set - if defense comes out in NICKEL or DIME - RUN THE BALL BETWEEN THE TACKLES (simple audible run which every has available in whatever playbook they use) - If the defense comes out in a BASE 3-4 or 4-3 = U PASS THE BALL BECAUSE U HAVE A MISMATCH OF A WR BEING COVERED BY A LB... personally i thought that the run was too effective vs the NICKEL (i can understand the DIME) - but it should be IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN VS A BASE DEEFENSE form a multi WR set...- AND SADLY SOMETIMES IT ISNT - but i am noticing this is less the case...

In addition - I HAVE NOTICED THAT WEAKER OFFENSIVE LINES - WHEN PLAYING QUALITY DEFENSIVE LINES - they are struggling running the ball even vs NICKEL and DIME defenses...

I totally recognize this could be a figmant of my imagination - as i always keep a candle lit with the hopes that MADDEN will sometime give the OFFENSIVE LINE the impact on the game THAT THEY DESERVE - afterall at every level of football the OFFENSIVE LINE IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF A TEAM (and this is no biased opinion of mine - i played LB/RB in highschool and DB at University)...

what have u guys noticed????
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Offensive Line Debate Empty Re: Offensive Line Debate

Post by KingKongSuh90 Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 am

I wish I could say I have noticed. I suck so bad that I can't tell really. Didn't we play (MG Surf) the other day?

KingKongSuh90

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 am

I agree with you Green i have noticed since day one bro. I drafted in one lg overall linemen 85+ and so do diff from those formations you mentioned.

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 am

its more dependent on the tackle and block shed ratings of the defensive line. simple test, go into rosters and edit all your lineman down to 12 (lowest rating possible) in every related category. then pick another team and edit their block ratings to 100. i did this already, but you can do it yourself it doesn't take long. save rosters, go into practice mode on all madden. run 20 different run plays with the bad oline and a decent back (i averaged around 4.6 ypc with turner) and then switch controller to the other team and run 20 with the good oline (actually averaged 4.4 ypc). my results, which still carry true in all my drafts don't produce any significant results to prove oline ratings are not governed by animations. the blocking in madden isn't the least bit dynamic, and there is no actual struggle based on ratings. blockers wait to be engaged and depending on the defenders block shed/tackle ratings (will engage more suction tackles when rb is close), will yield a certain scripted animation regardless of it being a kicker or the next pro bowl guard. this video kind of helps explain some of it...

for a more descriptive analysis with referenced examples:

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok I'm going to settle this debate. I personally know someone that works for tiburon studios.

Oline matters when you are running the ball, i can put a punter up on the line and he could pass block.

Now, Oline has changed to pick up "Nanos" this year, every year EA tries to make the Oline better and better. I think next year will be the year when EA hits it on the button. I really cant get info out of him about the new game because thats lock and key kind of stuff. Ive been told they have a product that is amazing and is as real as you can get to the gridiron.

Back to what i was saying, If you have played madden for years, FF you know the 3-4 over sting pinch blitz bothe DTs down and stack the ILB in the A gap and wala you have instant nano pressure. Up until last year chip blocks, motioned TEs and PAs couldnt stop it. Last year, they had the nanos put they could be picked up by extra blockers line shifts and PAs. This year if you run a "NANO" its easily picked up because the center drops back and picks up guys, like an actually center does in pass blocking.

The thing that matters about the Oline is RBLK STR and RBLK FTWRK.
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634104157

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:58 pm

ok look, did you watch the vid i made about moving lb's to create nanos? that was post patch and shows it can still easily be done with just a 2 man blitz with a blocking back (at 0:30) whether you did this intentionally or not in our game, ro's game, cheddahs gm, saastars gm...i can't say but this was how fast your blitzes were in the 1st qtr.

also, if you want me to make a video of all the ratings set to 12 overall and still average over 4.5 yards a carry on all madden i will. i can also do one with all the ratings set to 100 and you will not see a difference, since video evidence is all that actually settles debates...not just sayin so because you know someone at tiburon. even if it DOES have a slight effect on what animation occurs its not significant enough to bother wasting a draft spot on is my point.

there are 0 football fundamentals in this game, its moreless blitz the league without the insane tackles. i don't know what the center dropping back has to do with a B gap blitz, i thought that was for the qb spy glitch anyways? nanos apparently still run rampant in the lobbys although with certain motion shifts they are easily beatable once you figure it out...but i've avoided the lobby the last couple years for the most part so i haven't been up to date with the newest nanos or glitches (the pump fake glitch is hilarious).
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok the blitz you showed was the qb spy blitz. Thats a glitch not a "NANO" and it wasnt post patch because the patch came out in early October that video was uploaded September 18th. So no it wasnt post patch. Check your sources...

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/23/madden-11-patch-3-details

That patch came out SEPT 24th for PS3

NOT POST PATCH

QB SPY BLITZ IS GONE! HAS BEEN GONE!
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Pump fake got fixed Yesterday! Nanos dont exist! But maybe you can call Rex Ryan or Dick Lebows 7 man blitzes "Nanos" also. Check this "NANO" out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3nibHPIayY

sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Sorry it was out early OCT for 360 Sept 24 for PS3
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 pm

sickxstick- wrote:Ok the blitz you showed was the qb spy blitz. Thats a glitch not a "NANO" and it wasnt post patch because the patch came out in early October that video was uploaded September 18th. So no it wasnt post patch. Check your sources...

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/23/madden-11-patch-3-details

That patch came out SEPT 24th for PS3

NOT POST PATCH

QB SPY BLITZ IS GONE! HAS BEEN GONE!

ONE MORE TIME...lol, i specifically said watch at :30 seconds yet you probably saw the text and didn't even watch. nor did you probably bother investing the whole 13 minutes to watch the other videos before 'ending the debate' because you know someone at tiberon, or basically the biggest joke of a programming firm this decade. nano's ARE OK in professional sports, and even madden if they're done legally (in a video game)...but since you didn't watch the actual part of the video i referred to you wouldn't know that or see my side of the argument. why i even bothered typing this or the last sentence is beyond me...cause i doubt your attention span will even get you this far. just asking you at least listen to reasoning before rebutting it.

"Pump fake got fixed Yesterday! Nanos dont exist! But maybe you can call Rex Ryan or Dick Lebows 7 man blitzes "Nanos" also. Check this "NANO" out"

but you previously said, and which i agree, a nano or 'nanosecond' blitz CLEARLY exists. the only reason this glitch came to madden is because the lazy programmers copy/pasted ncaa's live tuning update which carried the glitch over into madden, Q&A at its finest. and the nano's i refer to ARE GLITCHES in the ai (as shown at 30 SECONDS in my video) where not only does the oline not see the defender but the blocking back doesn't either. it doesn't matter if you bring 7 or 2 its all about where your defenders are for the blockers to pick them up, if you put them in a specific point attacking a certain angle it cannot be stopped and you can STILL do it post-v1.04, don't know bout the newest patch.

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:53 pm

where not only does the oline not see the defender but the blocking back doesn't either. it doesn't matter if you bring 7 or 2 its all about where your defenders are for the blockers to pick them up

Dude thats not true!

We need to lab sometime and ill explain some stuff to ya!

Your living in the past! Madden 10 09 08 . . . .
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 pm

sickxstick- wrote:where not only does the oline not see the defender but the blocking back doesn't either. it doesn't matter if you bring 7 or 2 its all about where your defenders are for the blockers to pick them up

Dude thats not true!

We need to lab sometime and ill explain some stuff to ya!

Your living in the past! Madden 10 09 08 . . . .

they're all the same lol, $60 roster update with new gimmicks...but please tell me you saw the part of the video where i can nano the qb in less than half a second from a cover 2 zone (you can do it in nickel 2 man under as well with only moving 1 defender). thats just not right, and why we have rules about moving multiple defenders per-snap. and i'm always up for a lab...

and thats what i like to hear, lets lab it out and we can explain ourselves to better understand each others arguments!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm

the sack in 2 seconds is the qb spy glitch.
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:31 pm

You wanna lab it up in 10 minutes?
hit me up 252 333 4675
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 pm

i agree with FF, that nano sack with a cover 2 is just ridiculous.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm

sickxstick- wrote:the sack in 2 seconds is the qb spy glitch.

no it wasn't, it was 34 cover 2...all i had to do was move the olb and blitz the safety. the first one was, not the second one...but i'm at work til 5 so won't be on til later.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

k just call/text when you're ready! do you have a mic?
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm

got a game @ 7 then two others due so idk how much time i'll have tonight unless your on now, gf takes the cell to class with her but i can play now if your on
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down