* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Early Trades

2 posters

Go down

Early Trades Empty Early Trades

Post by ezweightloss Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 am

J. Woods: Hey folks we got some talks in the league of trades really early. I'm not sure what to think about it quite yet.

Blake: Yeah Woods, it's hard to see how these will turn out. I guess only time will tell.

J. Woods: Well the hands on my watch say it's a quarter past your bedtime old timer but as I was saying, two notable trades early involve what most people consider the most important player on your squad and that's the quarterback.

Blake: That's right, only on few occasions have teams been able to win a Superbowl with sub-par QB's at the helm. Like the Bucs with Brad Johnson and the Ravens with Trent Dilfer.

J. Woods: Yeah but let's not get carried away, like have of Coach Billdozer's team did the last Sunday. Let's be honest, that was hard to watch. An upcoming coach lost a lot of talent. But in this high powered league like this I don't see anyone's defense being able to dominate enough where a say a bad quarterback could win games for you in the playoffs.

Blake: You're exactly right. What has gotten into you? You are actually making sense and everything!

J. Woods: Well this is the real deal Blake, we can't just be dicking around on air... SIKE!

Blake: That's beautiful... Well let's send it over to Jackie as she has details about the recent trades.

Jackie: Hey guys, I was recently in Tennessee where the breaking news of Vista having a physical altercation with Matt Cassell took place, I saw it in the tunnel and it wasn't pretty. After losing his to front teeth, Cassell looked dreadful at the post game interview. As for Vista, Commissioner Chedda took it easy on him, in light that he thought Cassell deserved "a good ass whopping." People are worried about the precedent this will set but Chedda made things clear that this is a one time affair and it won't happen again without severe repercussions. It looks as if he is a complete opposite of the former Roger Goodell and I can't say that's a bad thing. After the game, Both Cassell and Vista demanded a trade, the Titans organization was looking to make a deal but no one was biting. When all hope looked lost, the Panthers, who had a recent injury at quarterback, believed that Cassell could work well in their system. Coach Dlew commented, "Any guy who can take a beating like that from Vista deserves a shot on my team, we are built on toughness, and after getting rid of that drama queen Eli Manning and after Troy Smith didn't live up to expectations we needed a solid guy under center."

Blake: Wow that's alot to take in Jackie.

J. Woods: Don't worry Blake she is use to taking in alot, if you catch my drift..

Blake: There's the old perverted Woods I know. Jackie can you bring up to date on the Eli Manning situation?

Jackie: No problem, I actually have Coach EZ here with me to speak on the subject. Hey Coach EZ, how did you get Eli to come to Green Bay?

EZ: It was just a matter of persistence more than anything else. The two organizations (Packers and Panthers) went back and forth for a while before being able to complete the deal.

Jackie: Well talks of around town say you got a steal? What are your feelings about that?

EZ: Well we really felt we could mold Troy Smith into a decent QB that we could have as a starter for a year or two, maybe longer depending on his success, with the burner on that kid it makes him a dual threat and softens up coverages.

Jackie: How did you feel about Eli's performance in Week 2?

EZ: It was rather dismal to tell you the truth, he put up good numbers as far as yardage but that was mostly due to Calvin's efforts out there. I coulda been playing pitch and catch out there with him. But Eli threw a few key interceptions and lost a fumble as well. It killed us, we are looking for a different quarterback in the future.

Jackie: Thanks EZ.

Blake: Well guys, only time will tell. I think it'll work for each team in their own different way.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Early Trades Empty Re: Early Trades

Post by Vista3131 Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:04 am

This is good stuff EZ. I am interested in Eli, Pat Williams and Mike Moore? perhaps? tell me your idea. I am willing to talk trade broh!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down