* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

FD can get EARLY start TONITE!

2 posters

Go down

FD can get EARLY start TONITE! Empty FD can get EARLY start TONITE!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 pm

After i initial the fantasy draft in randomizer.org and post in fantasy draft tools - and get a good portion of the player in the league - we can get ahead start on the fantasy draft...

We will start a thread - and based on the Fantasy draft oder created - have guys post whop they are selecting - I will text guys who are not online so we get a head start - there is no reason why we cant get possibly 2 - 4 rounds done before we actually start our draft on Monday...

Only downside to this is that DRAFT DAY REPLACEMENT GUYS will have to honour picks made by the draft day no0 show - but i am sure we wont have many (if any) no shows - so we will move forward with the process...

Make sure your contact info is posted - and ask GREENERRRR for your invite if u havent got it yet!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

FD can get EARLY start TONITE! Empty Re: FD can get EARLY start TONITE!

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 pm

That's a great idea man ,let's do all we can ASAP.
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:44 pm

johnnylagz17 wrote:That's a great idea man ,let's do all we can ASAP.

ty bro - and as planned the draft started on Wed Aug 29th - lets get at LEAST 6 ROUND SIN BEFORE WE DRAFT MONDAY - but if everyone is on the ball - and starts to make their draft sheet (which only will benefit them more on Monday) - then we could get 10 to 12 rounds done!

This will make our Fantasy draft on Monday go a lot smoother - may we do 25-30 rounbds on top of what we already drafted - THEN WE HAVE A LEAGUE THAT HAS HAD OVER 40 ROUNDS IN TOTAL!

I would love to see this - EA has done so mucch to prevent what we are doing (only allowing 100 player in FA list was the latest) - but we will overcome all this BS - and the PS3MG will likely have the ONLY 32 PLAYER FANTASY DRAFT LEAGUES IN ALL OF MADDEN 13
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm

To be honest I don't mind who I get. As long as I get a good overall and young team with McCoy at rb a wr who has speed somewhere 3rd even. And a solid de presence .,

Just saying lol I don't mind the guys I have on the titans already even with the qbs I'll trade for russel Wilson lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:28 pm

johnnylagz17 wrote:To be honest I don't mind who I get. As long as I get a good overall and young team with McCoy at rb a wr who has speed somewhere 3rd even. And a solid de presence .,

Just saying lol I don't mind the guys I have on the titans already even with the qbs I'll trade for russel Wilson lol

well i am sure the best players that your looking at on the titans will be drafted at some point - so dont count on anyone that is currently on your roster - because if they have any value - somebody will come looking for them sooner or later
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:40 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
johnnylagz17 wrote:To be honest I don't mind who I get. As long as I get a good overall and young team with McCoy at rb a wr who has speed somewhere 3rd even. And a solid de presence .,

well i am sure the best players that your looking at on the titans will be drafted at some point - so dont count on anyone that is currently on your roster - because if they have any value - somebody will come looking for them sooner or later

Very true lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down