* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ*

+8
Child_Please4285
BiLlDoZeR_27
phantomshark
Vista3131
saastar
falconfansince81
Fr8trainShane
Delmas26
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* - Page 2 Empty Re: SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ*

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

saastar: read your own words....

you said "I was conceding at halftime...regardless of the 4th down..."

so, it didnt matter if you scored or not...you were conceding anyways....

So, why break a rule? why dont u play sim...punt away...and then concede

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* - Page 2 Empty Re: SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ*

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:58 pm

"Nobody likes a person who bitches...."

Yup, I'm gonna bitch when some dufus breaks a MG rule on a 4th down...and then basically gives up...

Sorry, I dont want dufus's like you in leagues that I participate in...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* - Page 2 Empty If there is a rule change...

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:01 pm

It should simply be that you are allowed to concede only after the end of the 3rd quarter, and with a 3 score (17+ point) deficit.

And I think you are missing the point a little saastar.
While sure, Delmas would be getting some practice, but if you are getting blown out like that....don't you think that you could use the practice as well?

I'm not saying, just sayin....

oh yeah, and from what I read....it is against the rules, UNLESS YOUR OPPONENT AGREES TO IT.

18) Do not quit your game - it is acceptable to concede the game - but to do so - u must message your opponent and inform him u would like to concede - if he accepts this - u are allowed to quit

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:03 pm

thanks fr8....

you just reaffirmed everything for me....

I didnt know that MG had a RULE about conceding that they must agree with there opponent. So, Saastar broke two rules...but its ok....for Saastar. His Rules. He can break them for himself...because he has a logic as to why he did it.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* - Page 2 Empty Well I was sitting here reading with my Popcorn ready....

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm

and was getting bored Smile
I may be the new guy, but I can still read the rules as they are written lol.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm

I do not concede, nor do I want anyone to concede to me. I've kept playing down 48-0, and it's for a few reasons. 1. Fairness to my opponent. My conceding is no fun to him. 2. I can try some new things and see if any of them work, for next time 3. Stats. No, I'm not a stats seeker, but I do like realistic stats. If 3 of my games end at half, that's 14.5 games I've played, my stats will be screwy 4. Progression. I'm almost positive that stats mean nothing to progression, but I'm not willing to bet my future on it. Also, I am less sure that downs played might not mean something to players progressions.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:26 pm

good for u.. u can keep bitching bc im breaking all the rules and im a unsim player and i ruin lgs... blah blah blah.. fact of the matter is ur still bitching over getting a W.. is what i dont understand.. next time ill just leave and rejoin the lg so i dont have to play u delmas and listen to u bitch bc u didnt get to finish ur 2nd half and u can pratice running and pad ur stats.. i have no problem with the way u played but no ur just going on for no reason.. yeah i broke this rule and that rule and that rule.. and i can bc i have my own set of rules and i dont have to follow any rules.. blah blah blah..

i just hear alot of bitch over nothing.. and Fr8 im glad u found that rule about conceding but if u look over the general discussion board at all the posts u will see alot of the rules need to be changed so some are still iffy.. and if the rule says that then there doesnt need to be a conceding rule bc people like delmas would want to play another whole half.. just so he can make himself better against an opponent who isnt as good as he is.. so how is that making u better?? if ur just praticing ur run game against me when i give up over 100 yds to most people running how does that help u?? it doesnt.. bc say u play me then go face CP, jmo, cheddah or FF they will have a whole lot better run defense so they stop ur run so how does it help u?? going from over 100 yds rushing to like 50 or 60?? it doesnt...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Saastar, I can see you are all fired up... but I really can't understand why.

You seem to realize you broke rules. Whether or not the rules need to be adjusted, doesn't matter. The rules are in place now, and those are the rules we follow? We don't follow, any possible "Future Rules". I understand YOU don't want to play out your games, but the league isn't about YOU. Its about 32 other people, 16 of them that will play YOU.

I'm sorry you can't see the value in playing against a better opponent. Even if they are beating you up, you can learn from it. My guess is you you aren't trying anything new. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. You have to try new plays, new formations, new everything. Now YOU may not want to do those things, and it may not be worth YOUR time... but for the rest of us, it is.

Its not also only about your run D, or your passing D. Some of it is watching how OUR blockers react to a play. Fine tuning a better way to run behind the blocker, maybe we experiment with how we shift the line on the play to see if one is more effective than another.

But if we are doing this to mimic the NFL, which is what SIM is. Then
a) Name me a time when an NFL team ever conceded.
b) Name me a coach that doesn't want his team to practice when they are stinking it up in a game.

Not to mention, if all of a sudden its okay for you to quit....then its okay for 31 other members to quit....and then you have half a league, playing half the season, and the entire MG falls apart. So yes, I think you conceding at Half time IS a big deal, especially down only 2 scores.

Its not about YOU. If you need it to be.....well, I guess there are options for you and discuss that with the Commissioners.

My personal opinion, you are in the wrong, and should just cowboy up, accept the criticism, learn from the mistake, and don't do it again. There are probably plenty of people that would allow you to concede, but at halftime?

Also, people schedule their personal lives around playing the scheduled games.....so while you quitting at the half is not a big deal to you. Others might have been able to play more with their kids, go out with their girlfriends, take their wives to dinner, visit friends.... So, yes, it is kinda a big deal.

Can you see that?

EDIT: I just wanted to add, no one is attacking you personally. I think everyone is just attacking what you did. Just wanted to make the distinction, so that you didn't think I was attacking you personally.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:33 pm

ohh i aint worried about the 4th down rule nothing is wrong with it.. i admit breaking that one but the game was over.. the concede rule is there but it aint as strict..

FR8train ur really not making a point... i get ur trying to say i need to play out.. but if im going to lose anyway bc i cant stop the opponent y finish the game?? it would give them time to do what they got to do at home by conceding to a lose cause.. and im not saying it ok for everyone to quit there games i just saying that having to ask ur opponent if its ok to concede is a load of crap.. bc if they want to be dicks and say no i want to play the game out and u already know ur going to lose then ur going to quit the game anyway bc they are being a dick.. and it should of been 3 scores down instead of 2.. bc he got pissed off and decided to bring an all out blitz leading up to my score and then his score.. making it 35-21.. if i punt on 4th and 2.. then he scores again making it 35-14 then we wouldnt be having this issue..

also most of the people schedule games around there personal lifes.. thats why they play when they can play.. so i dont think conceding at half is going to take away family time, or anything like that.. thats why most people play their games when they do.. so ur point there doesnt make sense at all..

but im really think this is getting out of hand.. i understand ur new and u mite have a league or 2 ur commishing or something Fr8 but i have played alot of people and i mean alot.. i was in 5 lgs dropped to 4 lgs.. and i have conceded many games in the 3rd qrt or the start of the 3rd qrt when i was down 21 pts or better.. which i would of been down 21 if i punted with 58 secs left.. but i havent heard any complaints before delmas about conceding.. he has been the only one to complain.. so i mean its really not as big of deal as he and u are trying to make it out to be..

finally as i stated before i had a buddy back from THE NAVY, AGAIN I WILL SAY THE NAVY.. IN WHICH HE WANTED TO HANG OUT AND PLAY SOME COD WHILE HE IS HERE BC HIS GIRL BOUGHT IT FOR HIM FOR CHRISTMAS.. SO WOULDN'T STAYING AND FINISHING A GAME IM GOING TO LOSE ANYWAY TAKE AWAY MY TIME FROM HANGING OUT WITH HIM??? IF UR TRYING TO MAKE A POINT ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE AND TAKING TIME AWAY FROM THAT...

i mean lets get real.. 1 game is not the end of the world as delmas and people are trying to make it out to be.. ill try to start sending out concede messages before i do it next time but im not going to sit there and keep playing down 21 pts or more.. and keep fighting a losing battle.. in which like i said before i would of been down 21 if i punted.. or by the end of his first drive in the 2nd half he would of scored on a streak with rice or butler and i would of been down 21 then and conceded.. so either way i was going to be down in the game...

but gg delmas sorry u didnt get to finish ur game.. but its not the end of the world..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm

that naval crud...is just some lame excuse....

did that same buddy come over when Deathwish put a hurt on you?

So, you ran off then...to play COD? Quitting....on Deathwish too?
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Ok guys this is getting a little bit ridiculous. Bickering back and forth like a bunch of little girls is uncalled for. Delmas I understand that your upset with what he did but obviously saastar don't enjoy playing the game as much as the rest of us do because just quitting is ridiculous.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:38 pm

I see both sides of the argument, Me personally i love to play madden some games i really be looking forward to playing even if i know im going to win cause the guys not that good. But we all forget why we play video games , its to have fun. On one side it maybe not fun for saastar being in a uncompetive game but at the same time quitting kinda kills the fun for another player in the MG. Its kinda a double edged sword but i guess when u commit to the group you have to be considerate to other members in the group even if it mean sacrificing your own pleasure
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:16 pm

thank u CP u atleast see both sides of the arugment.. i mean i see how some people like urself like continuing to play the game bc ur opponent is not as good as u and u know u have the victory won... so its fun to u. but like u said its not as enjoyable for the other guy who is getting his ass kicked.. but delmas is just getting pissed bc he didnt get the rest of his enjoyment bc i conceded and didnt finish his game that he was going to win..

but i see ur point bill and i do think this is pointless so i just let him win and keep posting if he wants to end this.. but i understand the rules and everyone knows that.. i only concede if i the game is out of reach. and atleast one person admitted they see both points.. but i am sorry to everyone in the madden group for wasting the forums with non sense and i will try to prevent this from happening in the future...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mumbai_thug Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Last game i played against saastar i was beating him with quite a margin, he started writing messages about how ea sports is helping me win lol, telling me i'm getting lucky. i call a timeout cuz i had a wrong defense picked and he started crying about why i called a timeout lol. that was ridiculous. then he sent messages about me being idiot or something, and told me that i wont win the division since falconfan is going to beat me. someone fumbled and call got overturned and he started BSing about that too.
I have no idea why he behaved like that or wtf was his point. i'll lose to falconfan since hes a much better player lol, but he lost to both me and falconfan. This guy can't take a loss graciously and on top starts to behave like a douche. Not to mention he did quit at half. I dont really like to tell on anyone unless the other person crosses all limits. Its my bad luck that hes in my division, i think i'm just going to give him a CPU game next time i play him which is in a few weeks. i'd rather not play him
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:29 pm

ohh yeah mumbai lets all jump on the band wagon.. i could find plenty of stuff said about u but i wont be childish.. and stoop that low..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:38 pm

ohh yeah in my game with saastar he rolled out of the pocket like 20 yds back behind the line every single snap and he would always run across the field to throw back across his to do a screen pass and saastar would also rollout of the pocket and his gameplan is unsim and unrealistic all he will do is crossing routes which is complete bullshit.. and he concedes bc im winning by 21 pts or more going into the 2nd half and im getting the ball back at half up 21 points or more.. ANY MORE COMPLAINTS??? MITE AS WELL SEND THEM NOW.. ITS TAKE UR SHOT AT SAASTAR NITE... 2 FREE SHOTS PER PERSON...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 pm

well now that you mention it there was this time where you.... lol jk
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mumbai_thug Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:00 pm

saastar wrote:ohh yeah in my game with saastar he rolled out of the pocket like 20 yds back behind the line every single snap and he would always run across the field to throw back across his to do a screen pass and saastar would also rollout of the pocket and his gameplan is unsim and unrealistic all he will do is crossing routes which is complete bullshit.. and he concedes bc im winning by 21 pts or more going into the 2nd half and im getting the ball back at half up 21 points or more.. ANY MORE COMPLAINTS??? MITE AS WELL SEND THEM NOW.. ITS TAKE UR SHOT AT SAASTAR NITE... 2 FREE SHOTS PER PERSON...

so you are saying you never sent those messages on my psn in the post i made above?
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mumbai_thug Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:05 pm

saastar wrote:and stoop that low..
loll this is ridiculously funny coming from u lmao
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:14 pm

ohh i didnt say that mumbai.. but u know just as well as i do that u called a timeout just to run up the score.. but its whatever.. trust me i would rather play cpu then play u again anyway or let u play cpu then play u again.. ur not an unsim player i just dont like the style u like to play.. but its ok.. i already had green say something to me about it.. but since u like being up the past i can bring up from other post people complaining about u mumbai and ur use of te's.. but u have recently changed ur stragety so its better now.. but that is for another nite.. 2NITE ITS ALL ABOUT SAASTAR AND THE BULLSHIT HE DOES!!! STILL TAKING 2 FREE SHOTS PER PERSON.. MUMBAI USED 3 SO ILL LET HIM SLIDE... BUT GO AHEAD LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS TO OVER 400 VIEW BY THE END OF THE NITE.. WE ARE AT ATLEAST 260 NOW... COME ON DONT BE SHY..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mumbai_thug Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:44 pm

saastar wrote:ohh i didnt say that mumbai.. but u know just as well as i do that u called a timeout just to run up the score.. but its whatever.. trust me i would rather play cpu then play u again anyway or let u play cpu then play u again.. ur not an unsim player i just dont like the style u like to play.. but its ok.. i already had green say something to me about it.. but since u like being up the past i can bring up from other post people complaining about u mumbai and ur use of te's.. but u have recently changed ur stragety so its better now.. but that is for another nite.. 2NITE ITS ALL ABOUT SAASTAR AND THE BULLSHIT HE DOES!!! STILL TAKING 2 FREE SHOTS PER PERSON.. MUMBAI USED 3 SO ILL LET HIM SLIDE... BUT GO AHEAD LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS TO OVER 400 VIEW BY THE END OF THE NITE.. WE ARE AT ATLEAST 260 NOW... COME ON DONT BE SHY..
so i called a timeout on D so i could run up the score on you???? lol. so i knew you were going to throw an int so i would pick it off and run for a touchdown!!! marvelous logic bro.
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

people like u are the reason i dont play games out.. bc u like to run ur mouth bc people have said shit about u in the past so u try and keep people from saying things about u by ranting about someone else.. but i cant say to much to u or i will hear something from green how i hurt ur feelings on here bc u wanted to start so shit just like delmas was.. but i respect delmas bc he plays sim and is a very good madden player and good to this group.. this is the only time i have seen him actually say anything about anyone bad which it wasnt as bad as this seems..

its just got way out of proportion.. and then u want to bring up some more shit.. which is fine.. like i said LETS HEAR IT PEOPLE IM WANTING TO GET THIS RANT TO LIKE 5 OR 6 PAGES LONG AND OVER 400 VIEWS BY NEW YEARS... SO KEEP IT UP MUMBAI AND WE CAN MAKE IT GET TO 6 PAGES LONG.. BC ITS ALREADY PAST LOGICAL TALK!!! ITS JUST ALL BULLSHIT TALK NOW ABOUT ME AND HOW BAD I AM TO THE GROUP AND HOW SHITTY I PLAY AND UMSIM.. SO LETS HEAR IT KEEP IT COMING... 4 MORE HRS UNTIL NEW YEAR.. 400 VIEWS AND 6 PAGES IS WHAT IM SHOOTING FOR...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:35 am

Actually, I've just decided that you are a child based on the way you have been acting.

I guarantee that I will always give you a CPU game, because I don't have time for children with Entitlement issues.....

Btw, as a someone who has served in the Military....Go tell your friend, that you use his military service as a reason for Quitting anything, see how far that gets you. If you knew he was there, you just should never have played....gotten a sub owner, or offered a CPU game.

Anyway, I'm done....said more than I should have... just that if we ever face each other, have fun quitting on the CPU until you win.

If I wanted to play people like you, I'd just go into a Head to Head lobby.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 am

Alright this is getting ridiculous guys. Saastar is not a bad dude, nobody needs to avoid playing him. Should he have sent delmas a message saying he was going to concede before he quit? yes. Is it a big deal? NO, lots of people quit and then send the message it doesn't really change anything. If your opponent asked for mercy, why would you ever not accept? Him quitting and then sending the message is slightly annoying, but this is getting blown way out of proportion.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 am

Thank you surf. I said the same thing two pages ago. This shit is ridiculous. I enjoy playing everybody in the MG. If saastar feels he has no chance in coming back and his decision is to concede then so be it. We are all in agreement that he needs to message his opponent first when he does. That is that so let it go and move on.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum