* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ*

+8
Child_Please4285
BiLlDoZeR_27
phantomshark
Vista3131
saastar
falconfansince81
Fr8trainShane
Delmas26
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* Empty SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ*

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 am

Now, first off....I have no problems with saastar's gameplay...i've played him 2-3 times...and dont have any issues with how he plays...

BUT, all he does is quit and concede at halftime and it gets a little old. I think in Cheddah's new invite only lg...hes been warned by Cheddah already for conceding at halftime twice....or he was warned recently in a league...cant remember which (Im in MG SURF, EZ's, Vista3131 and Cheddah's) so its one of them...

In Ez's league tonight...Saastar and I are playing....when hes down 28-14...50 secs left in the half....4th and 2from his own 36....

he lines up to go for it...I pause...and say 'Wtf? rules"

he replies "Im down 14, u get the ball at halftime, im going for it....if i dont score, im conceding at halftime...."

another message comes....something along the lines of..."Fuck this bullshit, madden sucks! no way Butler gets behind Byrd....Madden is trash...I have better things to do...like play COD"

I say...Ok...and let the 4th down play continue...and decide to bring the house...he scores a touchdown 28-21.

I seemingly score a td again before halftime 35-21. He kicks off after halftime...and quits the game....so I count it....

How many more times are commish's gonna let saastar join leagues...to concede at halftime. This is a 14 pt game...seriously...it isnt 21 or 28...hell, it is a 2 score game. He is basicaly giving up and saying "I cant stop you anyways...I have better things to do..."

Do we really need these types of guys in MG? or in any of these quality leagues?

I was trying to find the post relating to Saastar conceding at halftime...maybe someone can help me...

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* Empty Re: SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ*

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 am

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/t2326-game-1-vs-49ersdeathwish

here's one of them...

saastar has since edited his post...trying to not look like a fool...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SAASTAR...*COMMISH's PLEASE READ* Empty Ridiculous....

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:21 am

Why play the game, if you can't handle losing? Have these people never played a real competitive sport in their lives? Losing comes with the territory, it makes you appreciate the wins all that more.

I'm happy to be in the league, as one of the newest members of the group, I've taken over quite a few teams in disarray, and have paid the price in most of my games so far. But never once did I think about quitting, even down 28-0 (I believe) against Greenerrr the other day. Man up for the love of god.

Hell, I just finished a game with Jerseydevil, were he was down by a few scores in the 3rd quarter...it was unlikely he was going to win, but he kept plugging away. Its times like this you take drastic measures with your play calling, change it up. Whatever you are used to doing isn't working so try something new.

Why be here, if you aren't going to put forth the effort.

Everyone gets pissed at a loss, or a bad game, EVERYONE. But man up, and move on....its not the end of the world.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

I don't have any issue with saastar's play...at...all..

but I join...to...play full games...

not a guy likely to quit after halftime...like its a Lobby game.

Whats worse....is...if you click the link...saastar replies "ok" when everyone criticizes him to "buck up and finish" the games...

if you wanna be leveling up in Call of Duty...give your team to a guy who's going to actually play...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:52 am

i personally dont mind when people concede, i only enjoy madden for the competitive nature of it so if the games over its over i don't care if he chooses to concede, it saves me from running iso's until the game expires. i do see and respect your point delmas, and thats why i think its best to OFFER a concede perhaps...cause at least if they ask for the mercy and you can at least feel some compassion and say, yeah its cool i understand, rather than just quitting abruptly. things can go a lot more smooth with just a simple message.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:38 am

first of all the whole message about fuck this bullshit! madden sucks madden is trash was never in that message.. delmas made that part up.. i can take a pic on my phone and send the actually message if anyone wants to see it...

next i have only had 1 time said to me about conceding a game.. and that was in yes cheddah new lg but my point of view is im down by 18 my secondary and defense cant stop anything he is doing so everytime i score if i do actually score... he turns right back around and scores bc that was one of the worst teams defense wise that i ever drafted.. so i know for a fact im not going to be able to keep up with anyone and they are going to blow me out...

try to make trades but i value people to high so aint going to get what i need.. also in the 2 games i have played delmas the 1st go around my offense game plan sucked and i wasnt making any progress i forgot which league it was in but i wasnt stopping anything he did and that was when i actually tried running the ball and it didnt work so i was fighting a losing battle so i concede.. just like this go around with delmas.. i had and still have 1 hell of a defense with cromartie, talib, antrel rolle, kenny phillips, i had byrd and i drafted a fast cb and ss that work very well also i have darren sharper.. but in this game i was being beat deep when i shouldnt of been.. i mean yeah sidney rice beat me deep when i tried press with cromartie but ur telling me deion butler with 95 speed is going to outrun my cb who is guarding him and then get behind byrd who is already there.. get out of here..

next with the whole 50 secs to go going for it 4th and 2 from my 36.. u have to see my point.. first of all im down by 14 and thanks to madden my beast defense aint stopping anything so with 50 secs left down by 14 and he is getting the ball.. y not go for it bc either way i had my mind setup that i was conceding at half either way is the reason i was going for it... no matter if i scored or didnt.. bc i wasnt stopping his offense and my offense wasnt playing up to par..

finally why get mad bc someone concede's delmas?? i can take loses all day long.. im 1-2 in chz lg and will wind up finishing probably 2-14 and in season 2 in green 2 im 3-5 about to be 3-6 after i play cheddah and lose... but my question to u is y do u want the other person to keep playing if they aint got a chance to win anyway... bc i wasnt stopping ur offense just like the other time i played u and im down by 14 going into half and ur getting the ball in 2nd half to start to go up by 21.. so why sit there and take a beating going back and forth from being down 21 pts to being down 14.. i mean if u want people to continue the game so u can pad stats then by all means thats ur thing.. but i would rather not sit there even if its for another 30 or 45 mins playing a game i already lost and go play cod with my friends.. i mean u mite like the enjoyment of finishing games u already know u won when ur opponent has no chance... but im not going to sit there and finish the game...

people can say sub in players get experience.. that aint going to do any better... at the end of the game its going to be like 48 or higher to 28 or 35 pts.. just alot of un needed stats... i also see FF point in which its something i dont do is message the opponent before i concede but most of the time depending on the opponent they will send u messages like y ur only down 14?? then u reply well lets see my def aint stopping shit and my offense aint doing any better so im going to lose anyway the games over.. but its what it is..

delmas can get mad if he wants bc i didnt send a message properly saying im going to concede.. but im not going to finish a game im going to lose and know im going to lose just so the opponent can pad to there stats.. by the way AARON RODGERS 328 YDS 5 TDS 1INT.. y wouldnt delmas want to continue with those stats.. so he can post up over 500 yds and probably 8 tds... well im not sitting there and letting it happen..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:46 am

take a picture on your phone....that message is pretty close...actually. Its nothing but bitching and crying....

I didnt do anything wrong to you...

Also, your answer is flawed. You werent down 18....you were down 2 scores...2 extra pts. Thats nothing to come back from.

Why do you join these leagues?

But, you can complain about Deon Butler...getting behind your ALL PRO safety Byrd and cry about that right?

I never onced bitched about your play or anything....but it gets ridiiculous playing guys who just quit after halftime...because they'd rather play COD.

Please, I finish my games when J-Moj is running my @ss into the ground...I finish my games when EZ puts up a 28-0 spot in the 3rd quarter on me....I'd like to concede those. But, I dont. I man up and finish. Its damn annoying....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:54 am

hardly am I the one to pad stats, considering McCoy had 50 yards rushing too. I cannot help that you cant play defense....even with 90MCV's guys. Dont point the finger at me....look at the mirror yourself. I didnt do anyting wrong that game...I didnt cheese. I did nothing but play by the rules. The fact is...I want the practice regardless of who its against. Its all about getting better at this point, I've switched to a new playbook and could have used the snaps. I dont just giveup when I'm playing a superior opponent. I know, I'll get my teeth/clock cleaned by other opponents...so I would rather have the work...than play a guy whos basically got the lobby mentality.

You are the one on here....making excuses as to why you should be allowed to break a MG rule that says no 4th downs inside your 40....in the 1st half...and you go for it....

Sorry, the message is flawed a tad, but a few of your other messages....have other "BS excuses"

EXACT MESSAGE "IM DOWN 14, UR GETTING THE BALL AT HALF..IF I DONT SCORE, IM CONCEDING AT HALF, BC NO WAY BUTLER GETS HIND BYRD NO WAY. MADDEN GARBAGE"

"Y PLAY THE WHOLE GAME, I GOT OTHER THINGS TO DO...LIKE PLAY COD"

and a few others....

GOOD GOD! its sooo unrealistic that a 95SPD WR gets behind your barely 90 speed FS isnt it? you just cant handle anything that happens against you.....

Have you ever come back from down 14 in your life? have you tried? EZ was down 14-3 at halftime against me...and doing nothing right....did he concede to me? hell no, he came back and hung a 28 spot on me in the 3rd and cleaned my clock....

You always wanna turn things around and point the finger at someone else when your at fault/blame. Buck up...Finish your games...or give them to a guy who will cherish his team/games and give both opponents what they deserve...an EQUAL FULL LENGTH GAME.

If it was about padding stats...my #1 WR would have 2500yds and 25tds like some other guys do in other leagues. I spread the ball around...I always have. Also, if you were gonna continue to get blown out...I would have started to run the ball.....and got work in there. Check my boxscores...the games I'm winning handily...I dont continue to throw like some opponents....

Then again, why am I defending myself? I did nothing wrong....I'm just tired of seeing saastar quit games...and get away with it.

Last edited by Delmas26 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:59 am

"next with the whole 50 secs to go going for it 4th and 2 from my 36.. u have to see my point.. first of all im down by 14 and thanks to madden my beast defense aint stopping anything so with 50 secs left down by 14 and he is getting the ball.. y not go for it bc either way i had my mind setup that i was conceding at half either way is the reason i was going for it... no matter if i scored or didnt.. bc i wasnt stopping his offense and my offense wasnt playing up to par.."

I dont have to see your point....do I need to re-direct you to MG rules? again?

Its the 2nd quarter...your on your own 36...its 4th down....

I didnt know it was either...A- the 4th quarter....or B- you were past the 40. Isnt it pretty clear/cut?

I didnt know it said "PS: Saastar can go for it on 4th down...anytime...if hes down...and if he doesnt get it, he'll concede"

Damn, next time I'm playing EZ, J-Moj, Child Please, etc...I'll just break a rule...and then when I get called out on it...i'll just say..."well, its ok for Delmas26 to break that rule...I'm playing so and so...and I wasnt gonna stop them anyways...so I can go for it on 4th down...blah blah"

because thats exactly what you said...you were gonna do. But, you scored a touchdown on that 4th down...and were prolly going to try and play for another few minutes....but instead you couldnt play defense for 50 seconds...and I scored. So, you gave up and conceded. Also, for the people that do not know...Saastar actually forced 2-3 punts to start this game....so for him to say..."I wasnt, cant stop you..." is utter....bullcrap. We traded punts for the WHOLE 1st quarter...and I dont mean...good/semi good drives. I mean 3 and OUTS. So, saastar can clearly get a stop. He's just making excuses for himself. Hell, he even got an interception in the 1st half....

I've had a playoff game...where I really didnt wanna punt it away....in overtime because of wind DEEP DEEP in my zone on a 4th and 1...and I messaged falcon....who at the time (Didnt care at all...VIP wasnt running very good...) and I STILL PUNTED it away.....and essentially lost the game because of "Rules" - It was 4th and 1...then...it was tied...it was overtime....thats more of an excuse...than "I'm down 14, I'm NOT STOPPING YOU....I should be allowed...blah blah"

Whats more sad....is that you know you are wrong....and thats why you edited your post from CHZ LG to "??????????????" when Deathwish made a post about you being a quitter....and you reply with "Ok" basically saying you'll finish them from now on....What are you looking for? EZ to warn you before you stop in his league too? Looking for every commish to warn you about it? before you stop quitting games to run off to level up in COD?

I'll gladly concede to you...if you really are struggling that bad @ the end of the 3rd...4th quarter....if your down 21+ and dont have the ball. But down 14 with a whole half to go...and do you even try? Nope. You didnt even try.....and until you do....you wont know. If people had that much trouble coming back from down 14...I'll bet MG might try and create a new "Saastar Rule" stating you can go for it at anytime...during the game....when "you" feel as though....you're !@#$%#$ anyways.

I'll remember that kind of logic.....

"Next time I'm down and out....break the damn rules....and if it doesnt work out....Concede and Quit...."

Hell, not even concede like a man...and ask....YOU JUST QUIT and say "IM CONCEDING" - Maybe ask next time...if its cool? I might say....ok, if I score to start the 2nd half and make it 21 pts....or...lets play the 3rd quarter. It should be my discretion. Not yours. Otherwise...you are basically just a QUITTER. I thought QUITTING was....the first way to get your out the door?

Buck up Pal....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am

falconfansince81 wrote:i personally dont mind when people concede, i only enjoy madden for the competitive nature of it so if the games over its over i don't care if he chooses to concede, it saves me from running iso's until the game expires. i do see and respect your point delmas, and thats why i think its best to OFFER a concede perhaps...cause at least if they ask for the mercy and you can at least feel some compassion and say, yeah its cool i understand, rather than just quitting abruptly. things can go a lot more smooth with just a simple message.

Totally....agree....but that's not how this took place....

In your case, you are probably up 28-0...or your opponent hasnt scored on you....or even moved the ball...So, you are well past even getting any lab/practice work. You are in full-fledge..."Dont run up the score...Run Dives...Mode" etc

Saastar has A- scored 21 pts...B- gotten several stops C-didnt ask anything, just quit.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm

im just staying out of this one lol...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Just a big difference if you ask me....Your a super bowl champion...who can actually shut down teams with your defense...

I could see where an opponent would be "helpless" against you....

I, on the other hand....have a brutal defense...I take alot of risks...with blitzes...and frankly, the only reason I even win..."some" games is because of my offense....

I'm easily one of the top 10 guys on this board...that could blow a 14+ pt lead...because of my un-conservative nature...I throw the ball...bring pressure...and give up big plays...thats a big no-no against alot of good players...and cause for a disaster.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 pm

dude i didnt bitch about ur game play.. i never said u were unsim or any of that bs.. and the game i was down 18 was against deathwish in cheddah lg.. that was the game i was refering to when i was down 18.... not this game... i know this game i was down 14...

next the whole 4th and 2 i went for i know was against the rules.. im not stupid but u can go check all the scouting reports since the time i have joined these lgs and not 1 says anything about me being unsim or breaking rules.. yeah i mite have 2 or 3 saying something about my qb dropping backwards but besides that i dont have any "he is garbage, he breaks rules or any of that bs.. so the whole 4th and 2 is really a non issue bc i know the rules clearly and i punt in every situation im suppose to.. but i had my mine setup that i was conceding at halftime bc A. ur better then me and i couldnt stop shit on defense.. B. my offense wasnt doing to much either.. and C. i had no chance of coming back in that game.. that game was over with.. yeah so what i made u punt 2 times bc u tried running the ball and i was keeping mccoy contained so u found a way around it and started passing and i couldnt stop it after ur switched ur method..

next the whole editing with my post is so i dont have to hear more bs bc i made a report on what i thought he was doing and then like 4 people was like no he dont play that way and all this other crap.. it just went straight back to when i made a post about mumbai_thug and huff when i played them the first time and had to hear alot of shit over a damn scouting report... so thats why i edited it so i dont have to hear more shit on some bs.. and why i quit making scouting reports bc someone will find something wrong with it and it will wind up being a 2 page agruement over a damn scouting report so i completely give up on making scouting reports...

the whole padding stats thing goes back to ur messages u sent after i sent the message about going to play cod.. after i said i was conceding if i didnt score.. which actually i was conceding weather i scored or not bc i wasnt coming back in the game.. but after i sent that message after u sent a message saying WTF?? then the whole message about rules and who it has to be at the opponents 40 and crap.. which again i know the rules.. u sent a 3rd message after i said i was conceding at half.. saying conseding again??? which in my mind is saynig that u wont to continue to play the game bc ur beating my ass and already have 328 yds 5 tds and 1 int with aaron rodgers so it made me think u just wanted to continue to play so u could keep showing me how trash i am at playing defense or just bc i broke a rule on which i was conceding at half anyway.. then ur whole thinking i was going to keep playing when i scored to make it a 7 pt game was not correct either.. bc like i said before i could care less weather i scored or u scored bc at half i was conceding no matter what to play cod.. and the real reason i wanted to play cod more then finish a game.. is to not rank up on cod which anyone can do.. but i have a buddy that got back from the navy that i played with for yrs in socom just got back and is in for a month and he was on after not being on the past couple of days.. so i would rather hang out with him playing cod and my other friends then sit there and continuing taking an ass beating for another 30 or 45 mins..

but what im really curious about is why are u bitching??? i mean seriously?? u got the W.. i understand i didnt send a proper message saying i was going to concede.. but u won the game.. yeah u didnt get to play a full game but u won the game.. so why are u bitching?? and im glad u like to stick out games against Jmo, Cp and some of the other elite guys on here and take a beating.. but i know if im down 21 or 28 pts like u said then i aint going to sit there and take a beating.. i will concede and not waste my time anymore trying to stop something that i cant..

but i love this statement.

"Hell, not even concede like a man...and ask....YOU JUST QUIT and say "IM CONCEDING" - Maybe ask next time...if its cool? I might say....ok, if I score to start the 2nd half and make it 21 pts....or...lets play the 3rd quarter. It should be my discretion. Not yours. Otherwise...you are basically just a QUITTER. I thought QUITTING was....the first way to get your out the door?

u are more or less applying saying hey if i score like i know im going to score then we can quit.. just trying to make sure i can rub it in ur face that i can score another time before u concede.. or lets play the 3rd quarter and see how many pts i can score on u before u concede... lol get out of here.. and in no way should u be able to decide when a person can or can not concede.. bc the way ur statement is reading ur just going to make them sit there while u score another td or play another quarter to show u can score before they are allowed to concede.. oh yeah real man like!!

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 pm

uh no, thats not what that statement is saying. Its saying..."Ok, I get your point if you fall down any further from 14 pts....in the 2nd HALF" - NOT HALFTIME. I could have thrown a pick 6 to start the half. In Madden, you never know. Hell, I could have had an AI like fumble that I couldn't help. You frankly are a quitter and just give up. Stats mean nothing to me...it isn't about padding stats anymore. Those are things that people like you care about.

Im tired of stats/scores/etc

Its about getting better....

Its about getting past the divisional round...and not falling apart in the playoffs...its about playing more consistant. Its about adapting my game to a different level. Thats what its about.

I would have loved to use the 2nd half to try more running styles/plays...because thats where I do need help. So, yes...I need blowout victories to help my game...because I do struggle running the ball.

I'm just tired of seeing a guy concede victory and barely give 20 minutes of his time...to a league. That's what I'm tired of. Look in the mirror and quit trying to pin something on me. Maybe you could use the 2nd half to help out your defense that couldnt stop anything. Instead of quitting and giving up. How are you getting any better? Oh yeah, you arent. Thats why you'll keep losing the way you do.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Also, YOUR STATEMENT "You shouldnt be allowed to tell anyone if they can/can not concede or not"

How the Hell do you figure? I'm 50% of the game...I shouldnt have any say of it?

So, lemme ask you this....

If you are up 21 pts....on your opponent....and you wanna play Call of Duty...You should just be able to tell your opponent that they must give-up and concede?

Listen to what the Heck you are saying....It works both ways.

You cant always play the "Losing Concede Card" - Because I doubt you'd be saying "the opponent cant tell me to concede or not to concede" if your up 21 pts and expect your opponent to concede so you can run off and play Call of Duty.

How about....you just run off and play COD...and leave the leagues to people who care about spending an hour playing their games? Hell, maybe you could/should cut back your leagues.

This is nothing about stats....padding them...or..about Wins and Losses...or about anything....OTHER THAN....

Saastar.....

You are just looking for some defense tactics to back-up your quitting...so that you dont look BAD.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 pm

well sorry u didnt get another 30 mins to perfect ur running in which we all struggle with.. thats why since the oline ratings dont mean shit anymore i have completely given up on running unless im in the redzone..

next why do u need blowout victories to help u get better or feel better?? getting the W is all that matters to me.. i could care less about trying to perfect anything or getting any better in a game thats over.. if i wanted to pratice i could go to the pratice mode on madden and pratice all i want to on there... not in a game thats already over..

also like i said i got a buddy from the navy in so i would rather have fun playing cod with him and other dudes then pratice a 2nd half of stopping something that i couldnt stop in the first half.. and yeah i would like to make it past the divisional rd as well but both times i have been in the divisional rd i have had to play the same person both times in FF and i lose everytime to him.. i mean we play a good game everytime we play no matter what.. i play him in green 2 twice bc he is in my division but first season of green 2 i made playoffs and made it to divisional rd and played him and lose but it was a close game.. i have only conceded to FF once bc it was also in green 2 the first time we played bc that lg has no acceleration clock and the game was taking forever.. we both decided to concede.. the past go around i played him in ez lg in the divisional rd and lost again but it was close..

but i dont have to keep playing a game im losing to get better.. i just correct it the next game.. but i think im doing pretty well if i made divisional playoff rd in 2 lgs that i drafted in and will more then likely make the playoffs again in mg surf lg.. i wont in cheddah lg bc my team garbo right now.. so 3 out of 4 lgs that i drafted in and i make the playoffs the 1st season to me dont seem like i lose alot.. i just lose to better people or madden thinks it there day to win and mine to lose..

but either way gg.. sorry u didnt get ur practice but im not the one and sit there for another 30 mins and try new stuff.. if games over, the game is over

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 pm

dude ur not getting what im saying.. im saying if whoever is winning by 21 or how many ever pts shouldn't be allowed to decide when the guy who is losing can concede.. if im up 21 pts and want to go play COD ill play the game out until he wants to concede or if he wants to finish the game its whatever he wants to do bc he is losing..

the way ur putting it is hell since ur up by 21 pts ur opponent should have to ask ur permission to quit the game or not.. thats not right... i feel like conceding a game bc im getting my ass kicked and dont want to play anymore then i should be allowed to do so.. not sit there and take a beating just bc u want to practice ur run game or any of that bs.. u can do that in pratice mode.

and i dont need to cut back lgs.. i went back from 5 lgs to 4... and doing just fine.. i dont want to play COD all the time but like i said i got a buddy that is in from the NAVY he will be leaving by the end of this month to go back.. so i would like to play COD, SOCOM and other games and hang with him then sit there getting my ass kicked and watch u pratice.. u just need to get use to people conceding.. like i said i didnt cocede in the right way and that whole punt thing was bs but im not going to send u a message when u was going to wind up saying lets see if i score again or lets play the 3rd quarter.. if the games over and i know i cant come back im conceding the game.. weather people like it or not...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 pm

you sure were taking an ass-beating....

that ass beating got you 21 pts....and put you only 14 pts behind...

but once again....in saastar's world...thats an ass-beating...

just like...going for MG Rule breaking 4th downs....is OK!!!

in SAASTARS WORLD!
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 pm

i have already said the not punting with 58 secs left was bs.. but i was conceding in 58 secs anyway.. it wasnt like it was for the game or anything.. it was 4th and 2 from my 36.. 58 secs left im down by 14 ur getting the ball at half.. so im screwed either way.. i punt the ball and ur getting the ball to start 2nd u could of already been up by 21 pts by then...

then i would of heard ur only down 21 pts u can come back lets finish the game.. but thats in DELMAS UNIVERSE....

IN DELMAS UNIVERSE U CANT CONCEDE AT ALL AND U HAVE TO SIT THERE AND TAKE AN ASS BEATING LIKE A MAN!!! NO MATTER IF UR DOWN BY 35 PLUS U GOT TO SIT THERE AND PLAY THE GAME!!!

LOL... and the only reason i scored 21 pts bc after u sent that message saying WTF and i told u i was conceding u just got all pissed off and decided to not play defense and bring an all out blitz so edwards was going to be wide open.. if u played defense then could of been stopped easy u get the ball back and score like u did anyway and the final score is 35 to 14.. instead of 35 to 21..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm

you are missing it....saastar...

why should you be allowed to go for it on 4th down? because you were conceding in 58 seconds?

Why not punt and run the clock out...and concede...QUICKER. Whats the point of breaking the rules if you were gonna concede anyways in 58 seconds like you said? You could have punted...like the rules said...and conceded then. Maybe then, There wouldnt be much of an issue from me...after you conceded. But, you broke the rules...and then conceded.

Sounds like you were the one that was really "pading" the stats....

you make no sense....honestly...

How about this....

DONT BE A QUITTER....NOBODY LIKES THEM....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 pm

I am going to say this, I did'nt read all that above but, I personally don't agree with the conceeding and it comes from GREENERRRR himself.....If it does'nt happen in the N.F.L. then don't do it here.

With that said, Greenerrrr himself has Conceeded two games to me himself.

So I don't like quitters but it seems to be acceptable.

The ONLY acception to that is we would like to see Cheddah's League be a league where we get 100% participation and all games are playted out till the end.

Just for the record I have NEVER conceeded a game or lost a game on purpose because it would improve my draft status, But I realize I am the acception not the rule.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Ive never done the conceding or lost a game on purpose...

so obviously you arent the exception. I consider you the norm....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 pm

i think u are missing the point delmas!! ok if i punt to u with 58 secs left u are still going to have the ball and 3 timeouts to go down and score.. making the score 35 to 14.. if u score which u probably would have. but instead i went for it just to get the first down then i could of ran out the clock but i cant run out the clock if i dont get the 1st down.. and with me telling u im consideing at half u still would of tried to score a field goal or a td anyway with 58 secs left.. either way u brought an all out blitz bc u was pissed about me conceding again so i wind up scoring bc of it.. so i dont see how u getting pissed off and doing an all out blitz and me scoring bc of it PADDING STATS but if u want to believe that then whatever..

and honestly how about this

HOW ABOUT U PLAY THE GAME AND TAKE THE W WITHOUT BITCHING REGARDLESS IF U PLAYED THE WHOLE GAME OR NOT!!!! BC NO ONE LIKES A PERSON WHO BITCHES EITHER...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 pm

and this is the reason i dont do scouting reports.. bc it turns into now a 2 page argument or bs.. in which the end result aint going to mean anything.. bc there is no rule saying that i have to play the game all the way through and that i cant concede.. and until that rule is made then im going to do it everytime that i have no chance of coming back bc im not going to sit there and let it become a 35 point blowout..

just so some can PRACTICE

PRACTICE!! WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE??? DONT TALK ABOUT PRACTICE.. PRACTICE?? ARE U KIDDING ME...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Im talking about you....breaking a 4th down rule....frankly.....

keep doing that...and then making an excuse as to why your allowed to break that rule....because your SAASTAR
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next