* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

UNIVERSAL SIM RULES - PRINT THEM & LEARN THEM

Go down

UNIVERSAL SIM RULES - PRINT THEM & LEARN THEM Empty UNIVERSAL SIM RULES - PRINT THEM & LEARN THEM

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 am

At 1st glance all new players MAY be intimidated by the AMOUNT OF RULES we have for all our Online Franchises... But the list is REALLY not that daunting... Many of the RULES in place are more PLOICY/PROCEDURE related... example - rules on what the remedy is if some1 disconects or if some1 is a "no-show" at a CONFIRMED SCHEDULED GAME - hell we even have a RULE telling you to message your opponent (which is common sense more than anything!!!) - so please dont let the number / length of the RULE BOOK intimidate any1...

Nevertheless we do have KEY gameplay RULES that must be adhered to... Making yourself familar with them will makke your game much more enjoyable... Ihave played 2 new VS new opponents to the GROUP and both guys lined up to PUNT THE BALL WHNE THEY WERE IN OBVIOUS $TH DOWN GAMBLE SITUATIONS - it was clear to me that they were not sure about our PUNT RULE so instead of risking breaking the RULE they were willing to put themselves at DISADVANTAGE - (i shout out lots of RESPECT to D-nice43 and my week 2 opponent in Mullet franchise for putting RESPECT for the RULES above their own enjoyment of thegame) - of course in both instances i paused the game and told them they DIDNT HAVE TO PUNT (if they didnt want to)... The point i am making - is that they put themselves in a disadvantage because they were UNFAMILAR WITH THE RULES!!!

Although i have great admiration for these 2 members for they way they RESPECT our UNIVERSAL SIM RULES - i dont want them to be put in this position again- AND ITS AN EZ FIX!!!!

SOLUTION - PRINT OUT AHARD COPY OF THE RULES... Ig you want a nice neat version of the Rules with out the rest of the website content clogging the page - just COPY the rules and paste them on your word processing program and PRINT THEM FROM THERE... You can SAVE the rules on your word file and print them in the future if needed...

In addition, I have taken the time to place ALL THE GAMEPLAY RULES on a PSN message (its a condensed version - and is not a word for word reproduction of the rules) but it may come in handy... Message your commish for a copy of this 3 page version of the rules... How it could be used is to take the reciebved message (with the rules on them) - copy and them from the OPENING PS screen (when no game is loaded yet) - send a message to yourself or an alternate id with the pastes the contents of the copied message... You will then have the Rules as a SENT MESSAGE... Than while you are in a game - and there is confusion/debate over any rules - you can quickly EDFIT this sent message - change the recipient to playing partner - and than he will have a copy of the rule you arte reffering too... Of copurse i am happy to clarify any rules (as is ALL OF VETERAN PLAYERS AND COMMISHES) but we may not be online/available to message u back quickly...

I hope these suggestion on UNIVERSAL SIM RULES will make your games in the Madden Group more enjoyable....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

UNIVERSAL SIM RULES - PRINT THEM & LEARN THEM Empty IF some1 breaks RULES...

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Of course like any CIVILIZED SOCIETY - U R INNOCENT TIL PROOVEN GUILTY... so we can just take some1 "word" about an opponent BREAKING RULES..

If an opponent is breaking a rule - THE 1ST THING TO DO IS TO PAUSE THE GAME AND EXPLAIN THE RULE THAT THEY ARE BREACHING... 90% of the time any broken rules are because players are UNFAMILAR with them and are corrected INSTANTLY when they become aware of the rule...

Nevertheless; if a player is CONSISTANTLY breakinbg a rule despite your warning onb it... YOU NEED TO PROVIDE VIDEO EVIDENCCE... afterall - as explain previously - your innocent til prooven guilty... The way to provide video evidence is to take note of the time in the game where the offense occurred and in the post-game RECAP screen save the plays that were in question (knowing the time of the offense in the game will make the search for that play in the RECAP screen much easier)...

after you have save the footage you upload the highlights to your EA account... send the LINK to your personal EA page where the highlights can be viewed to me and the commish (via a PM)...

I understand that this isw EXTRA WORK - but i believe 100% that IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU ARE PART OPF THE PROBLEM... so every1 has to do their part when they face a blatant rule breaker... If you dont take action the player is just going to doi it to his next opponent - BESIDES WE DONT WANT THESEKIND OF PLAYERS IN OUR GROUP - SO WE NEED TO TAKE THE STEPS REQUIRED TO REMOVE THEM!!!

Lets work together on this - and we will make the Madden group the best it can be!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down