* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

hey bros, i just wanna ask...

+3
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
ezweightloss
7 posters

Go down

hey bros, i just wanna ask... Empty hey bros, i just wanna ask...

Post by ezweightloss Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am

i went out of town, brought my ps3 but forgot the wires. not that i would've had alot of time to get a game in but it was my best effort. i think me and kight could have played monday morning, but dw said it wasnt fair to you guys for waiting, which i understand and gave kight a cpu game. but i just wanna ask if you guys would've minded advancing monday morning rather than sunday afternoon/night, rather than me losing a playoff game to extenuating circumstances, i know it's after the fact but i know i wouldn't have minded if it was any of you in my shoes..

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

hey bros, i just wanna ask... Empty Re: hey bros, i just wanna ask...

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:00 am

I wouldn't have cared. Everyone waited an extra day for me and Vista, so it's not like I could turn around and not want to wait for someone else.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

nah not rly, just one more day to me isn't a big deal...only problem was it took like 3 days to play wildcard round. maybe we can vote next time i'm sure everyone here understands. i know we need to get playoffs moving quickly but most guys here could relate i think.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Not going to lie EZ but I felt bad when I seen he bounced you, I understood where Deathwish was coming from. But to play in this league and make the playoffs is tough and not to get your shot at the belt sucks.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 pm

to be honest i absolutely hat and despise extensions but it was a playoff game i woulda been way more understanding given the situation
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by huffinator Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

I personally wouldn't have cared. I think most of us are in enough leagues, that its not like we are just sitting around waiting for the next season of Deathwish league.

huffinator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 am

huffinator wrote:I personally wouldn't have cared. I think most of us are in enough leagues, that its not like we are just sitting around waiting for the next season of Deathwish league.

I disagree bro...I think a lot of guys actually do care about when this franchise advances...not all of us are in 7 seven leagues...and to me...that is way too much anyway. I know a lot of guys who consider this franchise to be their #1 and do care when it advances and what is going on with it.

But...with that being said...it sucks being the commish sometimes because you have to make decisions that affect good friends (EZ) in a bad way. I was in no way trying to piss off EZ...it wasn't about that. He went out of town. Mjkight was home all weekend. If we would have waited for EZ...it would have been 96 hours for 1 game. To me...even though it was a playoff game...that was just unacceptable. If you disagree I completely understand. But sometimes I have to do what is right for the league...not what is right to help out friends and individual players. We have 5 new players added to the league for Season 4. 5 new guys who have never played a game and 24 other players who haven't played a game in over a week...who are anxious to get this rookie draft in...and want to keep the league moving.

I don't know about the rest of the franchises...I can't speak for them...but this franchise will make it the full 10 seasons. As slow as some of the other franchises are moving..there is no way in hell they will reach season 10 by the time Madden 12 comes out. I made the decision...I'm standing by it. Next time...I will create a poll to vote on the situation...and that way I won't come across as a dick for making the decision I made. EZ...you're my boy bro...you even told me to give Kight a CPU game on Sunday afternoon. I was in no way trying to upset you or do anything to piss you off...the bottom line is...you were out of town...and you forgot to bring your wires for your PS3...that was the situation you told me anyway. I'm sorry that I made the decision I did to upset you...but sometimes i have to think for 31 other people. Not every decision I make is going to please everyone. I'm sorry bro.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:53 am

I don't think anyone was disagreeing with what you did bro. At least I wasn't. I just took as Ez asking if I would have been pissed had you held up the league and I wouldn't have. But I don't see anything wrong with what you decided at all
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 pm

yeah like i said understand. i didnt go on a rant or start cussing you out like some people would, as a commish i completely understand where you are coming from. this was after the fact so it was just out of my curiosity, it's not like i was demanding reparations. i'm confident that i wouldn't have won a SB this year and i'm also confident that i'll make the playoffs next year. so it's not a big deal at all. i just was wondering how the community felt and if this situation were to come up again for someone else that maybe it could be worked out in way where everybody is pleased. DW over the last two years you have been a GREAT commish so this is in no way a shot at you.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

ezweightloss wrote:yeah like i said understand. i didnt go on a rant or start cussing you out like some people would, as a commish i completely understand where you are coming from. this was after the fact so it was just out of my curiosity, it's not like i was demanding reparations. i'm confident that i wouldn't have won a SB this year and i'm also confident that i'll make the playoffs next year. so it's not a big deal at all. i just was wondering how the community felt and if this situation were to come up again for someone else that maybe it could be worked out in way where everybody is pleased. DW over the last two years you have been a GREAT commish so this is in no way a shot at you.

Thank you for the kind words EZ...I really appreciate it.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down