* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I apologize bros...

+3
falconfansince81
surfnturf90
Deathwish22
7 posters

Go down

I apologize bros... Empty I apologize bros...

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 am

I got called into work early this morning...I didn't get a chance to post the POTW Award, Team Rankings, or Individual POTW to the MG....I will post those immediately tonight when I get to my hotel. I apologize for the delay. Don't mean to let you guys down. I did however get to update all the stats to XF and advanced the league to Week 13. Just a reminder: NO MORE TRADES ARE ALLOWED UNTIL THE OFFSEASON AS THE TRADE DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

I apologize bros... Empty Re: I apologize bros...

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 am

no worries man, you're just building the suspense lol

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:21 am

unacceptable, you just up too late playin the show...dont lie lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Lol! Not yet.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Lol! Not yet.

Oh don't lie...you and Greener are formulating a Deathwish league Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Damn...u got me. That sucks. Word was not supposed to have gotten out about that. I wonder if Greener will make a rule saying that if you quit his The Show league that you can't play in any Madden 12 leagues. LOL! Actually lets put that up on the new and improved GC for vote ...you know the GC that apparently doesnt follow any of the rules they pass anyway. Ohhhhhh...burn. I'm gonna start recruiting for Madden 12 right now on their boards by posting under all their new leagues and spam all their email addresses to join my new Madden 12 MG forum. Anyone else wanna join my coalition? I really don't give a fuck anymore. Very Happy
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

I apologize bros... Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Wow DW I really didn't think YOU of all people would be losing interest so soon. Shocked
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Cosmic...I was joking. Im not going anywhere. I was joking that I was caught. No worries bro. I could see how it was taken out of context. Lol!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

I apologize bros... Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Cosmic...I was joking. Im not going anywhere. I was joking that I was caught. No worries bro. I could see how it was taken out of context. Lol!

I know man lol my dry sarcasm fooled you Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Damn...u got me. That sucks. Word was not supposed to have gotten out about that. I wonder if Greener will make a rule saying that if you quit his The Show league that you can't play in any Madden 12 leagues. LOL! Actually lets put that up on the new and improved GC for vote ...you know the GC that apparently doesnt follow any of the rules they pass anyway. Ohhhhhh...burn. I'm gonna start recruiting for Madden 12 right now on their boards by posting under all their new leagues and spam all their email addresses to join my new Madden 12 MG forum. Anyone else wanna join my coalition? I really don't give a fuck anymore. Very Happy

MLBTSG completely welcome the MG to post and promote the MG within the MLBTS in fact - their is a dedicated sction to do so - but feel free to use any section you like...

and if the MG cooperated half the same fashion i would have gladly stood by the rule denying memmbership to MLBTSG players who quit MG leagues - but that co-operation was non-extistant - so to even think MLBTSG would honour such a rule is totally absurd (with the exception of VISTA and the 30 players LG he was bringing to MLBTSG which i crushed because the rule had not been rescinded b4 his actions - and this denied access to 30 new payers to the MLBTSG which is a huge number for both our groups)...

If MG showed any spirit of co-operation towards MLBTSG the rule would be enforced - but that has not occurred - so even suggesting the rule to deny access to MLBTSG leagues to MG quiters - after you have pissed all over the MLBTSG at every chance - is just pure insanity - cooperation 3 weeks ago would have made that happen but MG chose not to embrace that route and forced MLBTSG hand - its all too bad...

regardless - and i will say this like i have always done... our headlines Gs will remain at full capacity and will reach as far as their commishes allow them too - (which is hopefully the end date of season 10 or the release of next years madden in chz's case)... If thse commish need replacement players - all they have to do is ask - i hve a bunch of great new players i have recruited and i am happy to share them like i always have.... just say the word...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Greener bro why do you have to be so serious all the time. The guys are joking and cutting up and you always come out swinging blows to defend yourself. Lay off the speed and chill out bro......
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down