* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY)

+8
sickxstick-
surfnturf90
sam22smith
falconfansince81
jmojsoski
G-Villa809
bjcole26
Delmas26
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) Empty VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY)

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 am

I'm taking the recommendation of a few MG moderators/commissioners who asked me to repost my video evidence from when I played ACE1123. They recommended that not everyone was paying attention to BJCOLE's original post because it had gotten off topic. For anyone else interested....I have a few other replies in BJ COLE's original "ACE POST" -

But, for now....heres my copied post....of some of the evidence I saved from playing ACE1123.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, here are some replays...Madden doesnt give you the ability to show 1/2 the replays you want...

I also have the replay that Ace paused the game and bitched about....

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59437613 (This is my cheeseball play...that Ace instantly bitched about....)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59436814 (Classic Abuse of setting up an angle...did this all GAME...No reason to scramble...)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59437446 (Cant even find the words....to say....for this one....LAUGHABLE....)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59436617 (This one is hard to understand.....but if you notice....its a 63 yard touchdown pass....I notice very little rush on my part.....but...Nate Davis is throwing from the....24 yard line....a nice 13 yards behind the line of scrimmage....The replay wont show how he got there....cause EA SUCKS! - He's just abusing the AI's inability to stick with the SPEED RB out of the backfield...that he sends on a fly...so he drops his QB back...13 yards for no reason...allowing his cheeseball route to develop)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59437118 (No reason to scramble here...like a jacko...your just trying to get the linebacker to commit...so that its a bigger gain...DID THIS CRUD ALL GAME....)

Now, these are only the replays that EA would allow me to show...for a guy who ran with his RB...only 9 times. But, Ran with Nate Davis 6 times...I think you can get the idea of how the whole game was....and went.

He threw 30 times....and ran with Nate Davis another 6 times...

So...literally 36 plays were passes...and literally 20-25 of them...had some kind of tactics like these.

Now, Ace, before you try and act all big...bad...and tough...I'd love to hear your comeback....you shouldnt have one.

Your hand is in the cookie jar...son.

What are you gonna do? Claim that I was playing some mad cheesy game? Wheres the replays? You gonna make up some jibberish about my play? go ahead...I dont have half the complaints you do.

You got a whole thread about you...

I'm sure I at least made BJcole's night...as he gets to look at these replays...and laugh...at the fact that you were caught...being nothing but a lobby cheeseball...AGAIN.

I can only imagine how un-fun and enjoyable a game would be against you...if you had Vince Young/Vick.....

Because, I'm seeing alot of QB trash...with little to NO PRESSURE.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) Empty Re: VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY)

Post by bjcole26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 pm

I remember some of these plays with VY but i would only be complaining because my team is 0-5... WAIT.. I won last night against Vista and am now 1-5.. Time to celebrate.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:32 pm

LOL.....

Watch out BJ, he might be coming for you!!!!

Grab your shotgun....you got dinner to catch!
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Those videos are unreal i need to hook up with you so i can get the people who pull stupid stuff like this .

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 pm

I still, particularly...get a laugh out of....

Dropping 13 yards back behind the line of scrimmage...to allow the CPU AI LINEBACKER to not be able...to cover...his 95 speed running back...as he has him on a go-route....

Classic...

Let alone the video where he zig zags back and forth with Nate Davis to throw an incomplete pass to Ganther.

He musta did that same move 2-3 times....which actually worked....but EA wont let you show every replay....

If you only saw the whole game....

I'd go as far as saying....Nate Davis (Normal Nate Davis) sitting in the pocket and trying to out-throw me....wasnt going to win that game...against me.

Now, Nate Davis...acting like Michael Vick and abusing the poor computer defense.....

THAT WILL BEAT ME....10 times out of 10....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 pm

i have to play this guy in a few weeks...i will be prepared for this...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Glad, I could help....

Something tells me...you wont be playing him...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 pm

jmojsoski wrote:i have to play this guy in a few weeks...i will be prepared for this...

theres a reason i average 4-6 int's when i play ace, yeah he runs these plays but its pretty easy to user switch off a zoned defender and shut it down...especially when you keep an eye on his primary wr (rb) with the user controlled mlb. can't just call man coverage and expect to stop him he'll shred it, but you'll be fine either way jmo if you mix in some of those zone d plays.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Did you give him a steady diet of blitzes from the edges? I see three man rushes with zone defenses in all of these highlights.

Back in the 07 version (or thereabouts) - guys could take Vick and run around for 30 seconds then chuck one directly on target 70 yards down field while running backwards. But there were no pass rushers that could run him down - not even close. It was completely retarded.

But now I feel I have been able to send a couple OLB's off the edges and get to this type of style early and often - getting sacks or forcing int's on bad throws.

Did that or would that work? I'm curious.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 pm

thanks fellas..ill throw the kitchen sink at this guy...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
jmojsoski wrote:i have to play this guy in a few weeks...i will be prepared for this...

theres a reason i average 4-6 int's when i play ace, yeah he runs these plays but its pretty easy to user switch off a zoned defender and shut it down...especially when you keep an eye on his primary wr (rb) with the user controlled mlb. can't just call man coverage and expect to stop him he'll shred it, but you'll be fine either way jmo if you mix in some of those zone d plays.

Doesn't that leave a big whole in the zone where your user should be? I'm curious what you do about that? Do you run a cover 2 and pull one mlb into the middle in a hook zone? While usering the other MLB? Or run a cover 3 and hot route one of the guys on a flat zone into a hook zone - then leaving you with only the far side flat uncovered? (far side being the one you think his RB is not going to)
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

sam22smith wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:

Doesn't that leave a big whole in the zone where your user should be? I'm curious what you do about that? Do you run a cover 2 and pull one mlb into the middle in a hook zone? While usering the other MLB? Or run a cover 3 and hot route one of the guys on a flat zone into a hook zone - then leaving you with only the far side flat uncovered? (far side being the one you think his RB is not going to)

wat about cover 1, usering the hook zone, kind of like a qb spy?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 pm

I tried blitzes...but it wasnt doing any good.....I'd venture to say I blitzed maybe 5 times the whole game. I dont care that I lost...I'm not looking for the receipt to defeat a guy like ace. I'm simply just posting evidence on the guy...because he's been reported several times in the past week.

The issue with blitzing ace...is that he overloads a side with 3 wide receivers...and to get Madden to matchup with that...while blitzing a player...is very difficult (Most of the time, a WR is open ASAP...and thats useless. SO I didnt bother blitzing) 40% of his offense is passes thrown within seconds...the other 60% is based upon running around and creating angles for his throws via cheeseball tactics.

Nate Davis is "fast enough" that he's able to either A- beat my blitzes...with quick passes....or run around like a chicken with his head cut off...until a WR gets open. Either way, he's going to run his offense based upon running around with his QB. I could count on one hand how many times he stood in the pocket without moving. I'm guessing it might have happened 1 or 2 times...and I'll guarantee that he was chucking the ball within seconds on those plays. Most likely one of his overload the side plays...that he notices the defense not lined up correctly and just chucks it at the snap. You can examine all of Ace's teams and give a good guess what hes about. Never does he have any overall talented players worth a crud. He just drafts poor overall...speed freaks. Because, he knows he's going to buy time with his cheeseball QB tactics...and/or run backwards till his speed beats the coverage.

Add in the fact that he runs with his quarterback a much as he runs with his RB...and I think he's far from SIM....I actually dont think he lined up under center...more than 4-5 times all game...if that much. So, what kind of team runs shotgun all game...doesnt run with his RB...if he does its a draw...and then takes off and runs with his QB...all over the place...throwing on the run...everydown? Any guesses?

I'd rather play SickXStick than this guy....

I'm no defensive mastermind like falconfan is....but from the sounds of it...falconfan has seen the same kind of bogus cheeseball tactics...but chose to ignore them.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:wat about cover 1, usering the hook zone, kind of like a qb spy?

Yeah - but then everyone is in man except the FS in a deep zone. FF was talking about everyone being in zone except for your one user guy.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Ha-ha SICKxSTICK gets so much hate on here - wow lol
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

LMAO
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634104157

Back to top Go down

Post by sickxstick- Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 pm

SAM DID YOU HAVE A PROBLEM PLAYING ME?
sickxstick-
sickxstick-
Rookie
Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634104157

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

[quote="sam22smith"]
falconfansince81 wrote:Doesn't that leave a big whole in the zone where your user should be? I'm curious what you do about that? Do you run a cover 2 and pull one mlb into the middle in a hook zone? While usering the other MLB? Or run a cover 3 and hot route one of the guys on a flat zone into a hook zone - then leaving you with only the far side flat uncovered? (far side being the one you think his RB is not going to)

i'll show a few plays i came up with for him, since he either looked to check down to the hb or hit a deep seam. it wasn't 100% effective cause well, its madden...but it always put me in position to get an int opportunity several times per drive. problem was i could have 3-4 dropped picks on a drive or eventually he'd beat the coverage. if i thought he would be looking for the seam route (down points or late in the game) i played a safe cover 1 type d out of the dime, with a lb subbed in strong side end on a buzz zone like this:

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) 2je4hg

if i wanted to cover his rollouts/crossing routes with help deep i'd opt for a nickle zone which got me a lot of int opportunities deep

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) 311nq0y

on long down situations i tried to get a little pressure while containing the middle of the field with my lb as well as the weak side rollout option like so:

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) 29b0mly

i never had any problems with ace's play, but i never really noticed excessive rollouts or hb route abuse because i'd usually shut it down after a couple times and he'd adjust his offense. being that he did that, i've always had good games with ace and always tried to find ways to contain his passing attack.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 pm

this is the type of lobby stuff that doesnt belong here. what ever happens happens as far as booting him or what ever i dont care but this is the worst ive seen him do this and ive played him about 2 or 3 times. he hasnt won any superbowls by playing like this so its probably not a big deal but scrambling and throwin on the run every play when there is no sign of blitzes is bogus and unnecessary and shouldnt be allowed in this group straight up. next time i play him ill record the whole game see whats up

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm

ff..what program do i need for that haha

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:35 pm

bigbuddah wrote:ff..what program do i need for that haha

nothin special really just photoshop, when i'm bored at work i like to draw up different plays.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm

I love it FF - very nice.

I am just starting to run my own defensive plays - this is very interesting - the creativity behind it is cool.

I played Ace once - but it was in Mullet's league so it was All-Pro - which is garbage. So it was a total shoot-out. But I had no issue with his game.

But I also come from just horsing around in random ranked games so I got used to playing sim against downright cheating glitchers.....
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Holy crap.

Note to self: Do not ever look forward to playing FF.

Another note to self: Learn to play better defense.......Fast. lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

for the record....I'm not hating on SickXStick...

Its just not enjoyable playing him...and throwing everydown...within seconds of the snap to the hot read/quick route.

But, playing against Ace was a different level of un-enjoyment

Last edited by Delmas26 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:03 pm

its just audibling off base packages fr8, nothin too crazy and trust me...it really backfires badly sometimes lol. occasionally i audible a cb to a contain instead of man and there goes 6 points, but thats what i love about defense...the creativity in coverages. only takes maybe 20 minutes in practice mode to get the audible assignments down, for instance i hate the default cover 3...but with a couple tweaks to where they like to throw it can be really effective. i did blitz and get pressure on ace, but i thought it was more imperative to not give up the deep ball and let him try his luck vs my redzone d.

i do agree with you delmas, i guess some people in our opinions are not enjoyable opponents despite them technically not breaking any rules. its not even about who wins the game, for instance i've played jmo 3 times this year and lost on a last second FG of his twice and the other was a superbowl defeat where i couldn't stop his pass to get the ball back and he ran the clock out. BUT, i love playin the guy cause he not only plays with class and realism, but hes also damn good on the sticks. same can be said about ez, CP, cheddah, you, bjcole, mblammers, duqside, surf, shlarman, schloer, rui, deathwish, buddah, kavorka, gvilla, billdozer and probably 20 other guys i can't think of off hand, not to mention the newer guys who are already makin a name for themselves as respected opponents. i look forward to playin those guys, and thats how every opponent in MG should be...unfortunately its not but i'm grateful for the ones in between.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next