* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY)

+8
sickxstick-
surfnturf90
sam22smith
falconfansince81
jmojsoski
G-Villa809
bjcole26
Delmas26
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY)

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm with ya FF. That is probably my greatest weakness is changing the coverages the way I want it. I tend to get halfway thru, or screw it up and then get bit.
The finger memory for the changes I guess is what I need to develop more.

It'll come.

In the meantime, I'm rebuilding lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO PROOF: ACE1123 (CHEESY PLAY)

Post by bigbuddah Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Yea I would hope I am enjoyable to play...not saying that these ppl who aren't enjoyable should be removed but a few bad apples shouldn't ruin the experience for everyone.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 pm

buddha....you know my feelings about you...I'm sure falcon feels the same way....

btw, get at me soon on AIM...and trade me some players that you dont want....LOL
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:49 pm

U can aim me they go straight to my phone when I'm not online

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Wow i guess you piss ppl off when you beat them in the playoffs when they have a 17-0 lead in the first quarter. My bad Delmas i shoulda let you win bro and none of this woulda been posted...Godd thing is it was only the second time i played with this team....Im very sorry i figured out how to int flacco 3 times in the second half...How many times did you run the ball anyhow?? Oh yea 8 runs and 5 were flacco lol So you had 36 pass and 3 rush plays??? wow I had 35 and 9 hmmmm looks like your the one with a poor gameplay...Shoulda saved your cheeze plays!! Damn It. I just cant win games i guess cuz everytime i do i get raped on this site. Btw if you didnt drop 8 men into coverage i wouldnt have time to role out of the pocket and throw the ball bro.... Try diff defense. Im sorry i scored 24 points to your 0 in the 2nd half.

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:56 pm

I managed to beat Ace when he was doing this stuff with Vince Young. How? 3-4 and 3-3-5 man D, DE contain (sending only 3) and fastest MLB as spy. He got free a couple of times, but I got good pressure, a few sacks, and many knockdowns.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 pm

lol, its sooo sad that you replied with the exact responses that I called you replying with...

its also sad...that every time someone reports you....you come back with some kind of slander about there game play.

Man Up, Fess Up...

The proof is in the replays....now you are just making false accusations about my game play...etc

There is 5-6 owners in this thread alone...that will vouch for you being a cheese ball...

There is also another 3-4 owners who contacted me privately or that I talked too privately...that had some un-kind words to say about you.

Remember, this whole thing started when another owner (BJCOLE) reported you for being a cheese ball. It continued, not because you won the game...but because you paused the game to rip me for RUNNING one time with the quarterback...calling me CHEESE...when you do...it...EVERY DOWN. You really are a JOKE.

Also, if you knew how to read....(For a guy who claims to have all this money...it must be inherited, because you clearly cant read the real replies) I said..."I was going to lose, because I couldnt score...." - At least I'm honest...no where did I say...I lost because of a cheeser...I said I was going to lose. Ask Cheddah, Ask Falcon...I've lost alot of worse games...and never said 2 un-kind words about it....I can handle the loss. I had no intentions of reporting your butt...only when you started complaining for 1 QB scramble that I did...did you irritate me. I also knew you had previous crap reported on you...so when you started complaining...it was the final straw. I proved your crap/crud with replays. Lemme guess...your comeback....

"I guess I'll save replays next time..."

is that your comeback for me? You'll save them on me? next time? what about all the other owners that call you out? gonna save replays on them too? Are we all cheesy? and your 100% sim? look in the MIRROR.

You have a thread long subject from owners all willing to vouch for your cheese. I can name 5-6 owners off the top of my head who probably wouldnt mind me sharing their names. But, for classified reasons...I'll keep them anonymous. This isnt about ME VS YOU. THIS IS ABOUT YOU!

Remember this all started because of YOU....

yet, you are too childish and too immature to learn from your mistakes and flaws and try to fix them. Instead, you personally bash the person who reported you....as retaliation. I think the real "smart" "sim" players can tell what kind of individual you are. As if the replays dont tell enough....

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Ace1129 wrote:Wow i guess you piss ppl off when you beat them in the playoffs when they have a 17-0 lead in the first quarter. My bad Delmas i shoulda let you win bro and none of this woulda been posted...Godd thing is it was only the second time i played with this team....Im very sorry i figured out how to int flacco 3 times in the second half...How many times did you run the ball anyhow?? Oh yea 8 runs and 5 were flacco lol So you had 36 pass and 3 rush plays??? wow I had 35 and 9 hmmmm looks like your the one with a poor game play...Shoulda saved your cheeze plays!! Damn It. I just cant win games i guess cuz everytime i do i get raped on this site. Btw if you didnt drop 8 men into coverage i wouldnt have time to role out of the pocket and throw the ball bro.... Try diff defense. Im sorry i scored 24 points to your 0 in the 2nd half.

Yet again, just like Greener pointed out in another reply...you comeback with the same slander that people write about you...is your brain really that small? are you really that ignorant? can't you think of comebacks and replies of your own? instead of using the same material? its irrelevant my pass-run ratio...none of my trash was like yours. I'm guessing if it was...you'd have saved replays...

Lemme guess..."Next time, I'll have to save replays...." right?

Also, if I didnt drop 8 men into coverage...I wouldn't have time to role out of the pocket? listen to what you are saying? really...listen...

YOU ROLL OUT OF THE POCKET when you are PRESSURED. You dont just roll out...to roll out....because you have time....thats the most absurd thing I've ever heard of. Quarterbacks dont roll out...on purpose because they know the AI has flaws and cant cover correctly.

You arent even replying to the obvious video evidence...obvious running around back and forth...

obvious...that you dropped 13 yards behind the line...to throw a bomb...to give the RB time to beat the POOR CPU AI...

Go find me a replay where an NFL quarterback drops 13 yards behind the line of scrimmage...on purpose...with no pressure...without it being a fake reverse...or a flea-flicker....YOU WONT FIND IT....

Also, I ran 5 times...with my QB...on legit takeoffs up the middle....why? because like BJ cole stated...you drop DL into coverage and when someone goes into motion...your DL will take off...and leave sometimes 1-2 guys in stance...and virtually no linebackers near the line...

You make my day...with your "obvious" replies...and your "obvious" excuses...

Like 5-6 other people have said..."Im not sure...why MG puts up with you...."

the pages of summaries/reports on your play...tell enough. I doubt its 5-6 owners out to get you...or out to hurt your feelings...

This kind of sounds like another owner...all over again. He was bashed and constantly ridiculed for his IOR attempts and game play....and nobody wanted to believe it...and/or turned there heads. Maybe Cheese is right...Why do we have Rules? Nobody cares when people break them..

Everyone thought we had to prove our actions with video evidence...Well, here's the video evidence...lets see if anything is done to ACE1123....

I see....some obvious...well respected owners...giving "nods of agreement" to either (BJCOLE's accusations) or (MINE) - That should tell you enough.

Maybe you'll grow up a little bit in the next few days...and fix your flaws...instead of pinning them onto another owner...as retaliation....I'm guessing you'll continue to get upset...and bash them and accuse them...BACK.

End of Story...Enough Said. I'm not going to reply to anything you write...because I'm 99.9% sure it will be a comeback that's already been made up...by another owner. And/or...its the obvious...."I guess next time..I'll save Replays..."
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2