* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

No class at all

+2
Fr8trainShane
phantomshark
6 posters

Go down

No class at all Empty No class at all

Post by phantomshark Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, the Madden gods were all against me. McFadden was breaking tackles like he was Hercules, had 3 or 4 ridiculous turnovers, including a KO return fumble, a sack/fumble on what should have been a throw, a hit/pick, and Nick Barnett somehow making a no-look back to the QB pick on a play where Dallas Clark was blowing by him. Anyway, it's 49-7 in the 3rd, he's already run for almost 200 yards, and his first play he pulls a play-action deep pass. I got so pissed I threw my controller, which I never do, and it somehow knocked me offline, so I guess now I look like the quitting baby, but it really pissed me off.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

No class at all Empty Re: No class at all

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Everyone gets frustrated thats for sure.

I have to say I agree with you, 49-7 is no time to be running PA or even passing....as a matter of fact blatantly running up the score is against the rules.
It may have only been the 3rd quarter, but I think Cleveland probably could have showed more restraint in the play calling. No need to kick a man when he's down.
A 6 TD lead is probably one you can afford to sit on.

On a side note, it opens the door for the Bills to come back and tie for the division lead.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

And it just leaves that backdoor open for any water-breathing mammals...

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Lol what would a water breathing mammal be?

...I'll talk to Txboy
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm

I think he's talking about the duck billed platypus

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:39 pm

This is why I said in another thread there should be a cooling down period before posting. Yes, I was annoyed with Txboys playaction (he said I was stacking the line, I swear I just hit gameflow and made no adjustments at all, looked like a standard 4-3 2 Under), but the fact is I was more annoyed with Madden and my own inadequacy. I wish I had never posted this.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm

It is within your power to delete it Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:It is within your power to delete it Smile

I looked already, it won't let you after someone responds.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Well that sucks. I didn't realize that.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm

i was not trying to run up the score, tho i have done it once before when i was new to this site. i was warned about it and havent done it since then. the only reason why i ran that play action was because there was 9 so i wasnt goin to run mcfadden into a wall of defenders. so i audibled into a play action and chris cooley being the bad ass tight end that he is got open. didnt mean any disrespect to my opponent. but i like to keep the pedal down at least until halftime to crush any sort of comeback because i have seen some crazy stuff on madden.

my team play a game that showed all of their true potential today. i had been plagued by injuries on defense for the last 3 weeks so it was nice to have nick barnett and will smith back in action. my opponent i could tell relied upon getting the ball down field to his recievers and doing drag routes to his tight end dallas clark. which is what i build my team around to stop !! so he kind of played into my hands because there is not too many receivers that are gonna burn terrence newman and jabari greer. i was just shadowing dallas clark around the field even though he was still burning me lol. we stopped the run early and got a good early lead which caused the jets to take more shots downfield. my offense was click on all cylinders (mainly because i switched back to my titans playbook) and darren mcfadden was on the verge of having a career day. tom brady had a nice easy day by completeing short passes and having his receivers do their thing. all in all it was probably my best game this season. i gotta try to repeat that kind of performance every wek.
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 am

I do believe at 49-7 u shouldn't have ur badass te catching passes..Nor having mcfadden running into a wall... Try subbing backups in and run clock
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down