* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Steelers Remaining Schedule

3 posters

Go down

Steelers Remaining Schedule Empty Steelers Remaining Schedule

Post by youngwattz Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 pm

The end is near,and the Steelers are sitting with a 4-7 record. It seems unlikely that we can make the playoffs but we are still see a dim light down this dark tunnel we are traveling. We have five tough teams left to play but we have found our errors in our strategy and hopefully things are different this time around with some of these teams that we have played already. This is who we got left:
Ravens-5-6 record/ Last meeting we lost 28-7
Bengals-6-5 record/ Last meeting we lost 0-7
Jets-8-3 record/ Haven't had the pleasure to play yet but from checking out the roster seems tough!
Panthers-2-9 record/ Hopefully the fact that Cassel wrist is broke it will throw the panthers off when we play
Browns-8-3 record/ Last meeting we lost 23-27

Now thinking optimistically if I just so happen to squeeze out all W's i could end with a 9-7 record which would be really hard to accomplish but possible in madden lol Also adding into the equation that if you look at the playoff race the Jags, Raiders,Dolphins Texans are all 4-7 also then not far in front is the Titans, Bills and Ravens with 5-6 records and lastly the Chargers and Bengals are 6-5 so in my wishful thinking if the madden gods out there help maybe Steelers make it to the show in a wildcard spot lol So lets see how the season ends up!! GL EVERYONE!
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Steelers Remaining Schedule Empty Re: Steelers Remaining Schedule

Post by sam22smith Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Yeah - we meet again in a couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to it - last game was a great battle.

I wish you the best of luck from here on out - except in our game!
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 pm

hahaha yea same 2 u lol
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 pm

since the competition is so tight anyone has a shot since your only a game or two behind from a wild card spot.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down