* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Advancement Schedule

5 posters

Go down

Advancement Schedule Empty Advancement Schedule

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 pm

we will be advance every 3 days, that should be plenty of time to play. If you can not get a hold of your opponent please let one of the commissioners know so we can see if we can help or postpone advancement as the last possibility
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Advancement Schedule Empty Re: Advancement Schedule

Post by Turkey_Jones Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Suggestion: We should mandate that all owners have to complete their contact info.

I can only get ahold of the Jags on PSN and he stopped communicating. He got online and apparently started a game w/ someone else but never responded to a message I'd sent earlier. So once I saw he was online, I sent him a game invite and he responded by saying he just started a game. I can't chase people arpund like this, we need to emphasize planning. I can't play tomorrow and I realy don't wanna start off w/ a sim loss.

Turkey_Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

Turkey_Jones wrote:Suggestion: We should mandate that all owners have to complete their contact info.

I can only get ahold of the Jags on PSN and he stopped communicating. He got online and apparently started a game w/ someone else but never responded to a message I'd sent earlier. So once I saw he was online, I sent him a game invite and he responded by saying he just started a game. I can't chase people arpund like this, we need to emphasize planning. I can't play tomorrow and I realy don't wanna start off w/ a sim loss.

yes this is important Turky - i am, sure jersey and areola will re-iterate the impiortance of posting contact info and communicating effectivcely within the league...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 am

Btw - This league is utilizing the WHEN IS ADVANCE section of the website - (left column - 1st position) - the commish will update thsi info each nite when he advances...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentStriker09 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Maybe a scheduling thread for each week is in order?

SilentStriker09

Back to top Go down

Post by ChadJ85Fan Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Even so it'd be nice to know regardless of where you are or what your doing that your always adv'ing mon wed fri. Its just a better system imo, and 3 days adv chises are for relatively inactive ones, not only that but you can't have at all inactive chises if you want a draft one to last. I feel like were almost encouraging it, esp since all but one of the games were played week 1 in 2 days. Make it MWF for successful chise.

ChadJ85Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down