* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED)

+7
morrisbrown94doc
jmojsoski
Deathwish22
GREENERRRR
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
JDB721
11 posters

Go down

Do you think the use of racial slurs should result in automatic ban?

DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Vote_lcap81%DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 13 ]
DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Vote_lcap19%DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Empty DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED)

Post by JDB721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 pm

He quit on JohhnyLagz, so I tell him there are no room for cheesers and quitters like him. He then begins sending messages to both Johnny and I calling us 'STUPID N******'. This guy claims he's a stand up guy but he's just an internet racist. I'm not African American, but the N WORD offends me because I have long time black friends I've known most of my life that I consider brothers. If anyone else is offended by the actions of DACOACH77, this is the place to post it. If we get enough people to stand up against racial slurs and the people saying them, GARBAGE like DACOACH77 will no longer be allowed to stay in our group. Plus, I bet all of my black friends would kick his ass right and left. THANKS to anyone who reads and/or replys to this.

Last edited by JDB721 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info added)
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Empty Re: DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED)

Post by JDB721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Also, I uploaded a video showing the degrading message he sent me on youtube. Heres the URL: www.youtube.com/JDB721iswatching

This racist needs to be banned. Actions like this cannot be tolerated!!!
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Empty Re: DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED)

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

i played dacoach quite a few times last year, think we were in 4 different leagues together. we played mic'd games as well and he never got out of line once, despite him losing the game. granted he can get heated when things aren't turning out right but never went that far out of line. he might've made a racist comment but i don't really think hes racist...might've had a bad day or something.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:51 pm

I don't care how bad your day is, that kinda language is bullshit. I hope he gets banned...good riddance you piece of shit
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I don't care how bad your day is, that kinda language is bullshit. I hope he gets banned...good riddance you piece of shit

And this why 'having a bad day' is never an excuse for such actions. Thanks for your imput bro. I wouldn't have been so angry about him quitting on JohnnyLagz had he not brought race into the equation.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

he is gone... 1 thing using that word in heated conversation - ITS DISTATSEFUL AND NOITHN I WOULD DO - AND DR LAURA NOW KNOWS BETTER - BUT THEY WAY HE USED IT WAS COMPLETE RATIAL SLUR... ITS INEXCUSABLE...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 pm

For real...any racials slurs are non-acceptable. No matter how pissed you get for losing...race should never be brought into play. That should be logged in the rules as automatic expulsion.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 am

remember peter from family guy........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBMaDkrXeJo............classic...lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

LMFAO jmo, thank god for family guy. no doubt he should be booted, i was just sayin i never had a problem with him but know he has a temper. not that its an excuse for that extreme of an insult of course.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm

we can always put that direct in the rules... but its such a no-brainer - it doesnt need to be...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

DACOACH77 is a RACIST (VIDEO and POLL INCLUDED) Empty Boot Em

Post by morrisbrown94doc Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm black...say no more

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:59 pm

I am a Christian so I like having a language rule, though I try not to "preach" especially to people just having fun playing a game (like madden).

FYI, the 'n word' is not a racist comment. I know a lot of idiots from 20+ years ago tried to make it synonymous with people that have dark skin. However I like to go to the dictionary when I want to understand a word. Nigger was defined in my dictionary as some one with no class and no worth. I feel like any one who uses it as an insult is one. It has nothing to do with race unless we let it.

I have no problem banning this type of person as most of us have some class and don't want any one misrepresenting our group.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

What you perceive as racist or what isn't racist doesn't necessarily mean everyone universally feels the same as you. In fact the 'N word' is very racist and just because you may not use it in this context surely doesn't change the fact that the word is commonly associated with race. I agree with your definition of it, no doubt. Just when it's commonly used in a racist derogatory way, you cannot say it's not racially motivated.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I think if he had said it in anger (like over an open voice chat) and immediately apologized, call it a moment of temporary insanity then maybe a one time event you forgive. But to actually send it in a message to multiple people has it is claimed well then its hard to look away especially after all the excuses and other drama that followed. My .02 and nothing more
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:33 am

i had a situation with him in which i was supposed to play him in my week 2 game for kights franchise. and from the start it seemed like he had something against me. i told him when i would be on and everything then sent him a friend request as well. once i found out about this i skeptical about playing him. i still stuck to my word and was on everytime that i said i would be and guess what? he never once messaged me until the last day. i told him i was only gonna be on in the afternoon one day because i had plans in the evening and when i log on i have like 2 msgs from him saying are u on. after the game had been simmed he thinks hes so cool and runs his mouth about how glad he is about me getting the loss. he said that it was my fault for not scheduling the game correctly. in my defense how can i schedule a game with you if u dont accept my friend request and then never message me when i say i am going to be on? his message was also filled with terrible language. this guy is a real problem. he doesnt deserve to be in the group.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 am

nickkwiesh1 wrote:i had a situation with him in which i was supposed to play him in my week 2 game for kights franchise. and from the start it seemed like he had something against me. i told him when i would be on and everything then sent him a friend request as well. once i found out about this i skeptical about playing him. i still stuck to my word and was on everytime that i said i would be and guess what? he never once messaged me until the last day. i told him i was only gonna be on in the afternoon one day because i had plans in the evening and when i log on i have like 2 msgs from him saying are u on. after the game had been simmed he thinks hes so cool and runs his mouth about how glad he is about me getting the loss. he said that it was my fault for not scheduling the game correctly. in my defense how can i schedule a game with you if u dont accept my friend request and then never message me when i say i am going to be on? his message was also filled with terrible language. this guy is a real problem. he doesnt deserve to be in the group.

MAN I hate that! I messaged and emailed one guy in my league, not to mention send game invites when he was on for 3 days and NEVER once got a response from him, or a time to reschedule. I let my Commish know about this, and still the game was SIMMED and I lost, now Im 1-3 when I could of had a chance at 2-2 at the very least. Pissed me off, for real, its that hard to send a reply?

As far as racisim and sh*t talkin over the internet, go f' yourself, its pathetic.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down