* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY!

2 posters

Go down

Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY! Empty Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 am

There is ALWAYS a natural turnover of players within Online Franchises - and this is definely seen in the MG... We are currently heading in a traditionally more deficult time for Madden Online Franchise - In the spring as NFL football is over and MLB starts up (and MLB the SHOW is REALEASED) - it is enevitable that we will lose players... (much like on the release of Call of Duty - but i was proactive in NOV and promoted the Hell out of the MG porior to the realease of COD) - the result was actually A NET INCREASE OF PLAYERS to the MG after COD's release! (players from other LGs which died b/c of COD flocked to the MG and we gained more players than we lost)...

I am planning a similar pre-emptive strategy for the upcoming release of MLB the SHOW - but my recruiting efforts can be improved with YOUR HELP!!!!

I mainly recruit players by posting on various message boards - looking for new players... Obviously messages on the 1st page are the most visible - I could use the "bump" tactic but thats looks tacky and desperate... What i would ask of all our MG members - to hit the links below - and make a quick post explaining how u have enjoyed your time playing in the MG!!! These posts will keep my promtional string on the 1st page and will provide valuable testimonials that re-iterate the facts i point out in my main message!!!

The MG is a community - and from time to time u have to do a bit of "work" to make the community viable - Please help ensure the long term success of the MG and make a quick reply to the links below:

Extreme Football Forums:

http://forum.xtreme-football.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=145&p=1067#p1067

Operation Sports Forums:

http://www.operationsports.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?p=2042067756#post2042067756

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY! Empty Re: Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY!

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 am

glad to help out with this, great idea Greener.

By the way, the first link didn't work for me.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY! Empty Re: Every1 pls do your part & HELP the MG be VIABLE INDEFINITELY!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 am

surfnturf90 wrote:glad to help out with this, great idea Greener.

By the way, the first link didn't work for me.

The 1st link i did was originally EA sports forums - but they took down my post - even though every1 and their brother is advertising their Online Franchuises that wont last past wk 8... tryn to figure out why they are doing this - in the interim - if some1 else can advertise on EA Sports Forums Madden's Online section - that would be great - include a link to the MG - u can try and copy and paste my post that i made on the other sites - but maybes thats why they chopped it - perhaps come up with something a lil more brief...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down