* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE

+6
jmojsoski
Rui_F
johnnylagz17
falconfansince81
GREENERRRR
Deathwish22
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE - Page 3 Empty Re: DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
JDB721 wrote:Yeah Falcons, we're all gay because we disagree with you. LMAO Seriously not worth the time actually replying. I'd much rather point and laugh at you Smile

hey good passes last night bitch, hope you throw like that all season Wink

I can live with that, as long as you're the homo, which is obvious.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:39 pm

ok look greener, i already talked to jb before all this and we're cool on just talkin some smack now and then. really meant no offense to him, he's a good dude and i finally got someone to (attempt) to play some 3 v 3 with. although we sucked pretty bad last night haha, all good though we'll get em next time dude.

lets discuss tone of message. WHEN YOU TYPE IN CAPS I IMAGINE YOU YELLING AT ME. so, words are interpreted a lot differently than calm conversations. when i've talked to you before you didn't YELL AT ME when you felt a point was going to be made, so i don't look into it any further than that. same with how i type, granted i can totally see how some things look bad but in my mind it wasn't how it was meant to be interpreted, but we all do it differently. you've talked to me before, you know i'm not a loud or arrogant person. the only time i raise my voice all year is when i'm playing madden lol.

and bro, i drafted a special offensive line. its the best offensive line in the league. its like 5 sherman tanks ready to annihilate. best of the best, you got nothin on my line. i dedicated my offensive line this year to madden's offensive line rating categories, just to prove their worth. lucky for you, we don't play during the regular season or i'd have to give you a first hand demonstration of the RAW POWER my oline possesses. i think i will call them, 'the black plague'. best front 5 of all time!

lets just face it, we're never gonna agree on accel clock. but hey, thats the best thing about democracy. let it go to vote and see what happens. i just find it silly to have more injuries cause my guys are fatigued, whereas you can't see a reason to rush your presnap reads. i would do the labbing thing, but if its a blowout i don't wanna be finding a great play and bust a big gain and its not cool to throw passes or tosses around so when i'm up, i just run dives and punt. but w/e, lets just have a good season and gl to your texans. your d-lines gonna need it.

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:41 pm

need accel clock.. besides that Idk whats goin on here lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:42 pm

JDB721 wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:
JDB721 wrote:Yeah Falcons, we're all gay because we disagree with you. LMAO Seriously not worth the time actually replying. I'd much rather point and laugh at you Smile

haha, hey as long as your the bitch i'll...ooo...yeah, um. nvm lol. so um, how bout my o-line? pretty beastly eh? seriously tho, we gotta get jmo on our 3 v 3 next time if ur dude isn't on. make that man defense captain and watch em fold.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

im down today
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:56 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
JDB721 wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:

haha, hey as long as your the bitch i'll...ooo...yeah, um. nvm lol. so um, how bout my o-line? pretty beastly eh? seriously tho, we gotta get jmo on our 3 v 3 next time if ur dude isn't on. make that man defense captain and watch em fold.

Sounds good dude. I'll be on in a bit. Hanging with the gf.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:55 pm

i got u ff and i understand... butr still don't know how the Lack of an accel clock effects fatigue levels?

I am certain fatigue effects both types of play equally - Ii cant imagine EA ramping fatigie just so in 1 type of play clock form...

If you are saynb that you play MORE PLAYS thus giving the opportunity for fatigue to set in - not sure how that effects things - because a series is a series... regardless of the play-clock...

Play selection has more to do with fatigie levels than anything else - if you are the primary RB or WR or if you scramble with your QB - naturally fatigue will be a factor and i am glad that its captured in the game... far more realistic!

i am only guessing at what u meant - maybe you can explain better
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:i got u ff and i understand... butr still don't know how the Lack of an accel clock effects fatigue levels?

I am certain fatigue effects both types of play equally - Ii cant imagine EA ramping fatigie just so in 1 type of play clock form...

If you are saynb that you play MORE PLAYS thus giving the opportunity for fatigue to set in - not sure how that effects things - because a series is a series... regardless of the play-clock...

Play selection has more to do with fatigie levels than anything else - if you are the primary RB or WR or if you scramble with your QB - naturally fatigue will be a factor and i am glad that its captured in the game... far more realistic!

i am only guessing at what u meant - maybe you can explain better

no no, not more plays. its how fast i do those plays, with acc i get an extra 15 second rest per play call. which over the course of an 11 play drive thats 2:30 seconds of rest time on that drive that i'm missing out on since players recover energy as they rest during a drive.

you are right though, performing more moves and deep routes will burn your guys quick, especially in no huddle. but its that 2:30 that can be the difference between having your 1st or 2nd string in making or breaking a big play. i mean, i know its my fault and i could let the clock wear down but at my pace i gotta stay in my rhythm specially if i gotta good drive goin. its really my only problem with it, wish we had a way to balance it.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 pm

i am certain that the 15 seconds captured in the accel clock DOES NOT REPLINISH THE ENERGY LEVEL of any players in any way that is different with it being off...

players energy is replenished by the amount # of plays they sit out (or not directly a part of) - and the amount of time they "rest" in between play calls is INCONSEQUENTIAL... i would bet my life on that...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:52 pm

You guys can argue back and forth for this whole madden season about this. The point is...this is MY franchise. I run it. I make all the calls. I'm 100% responsible for what goes on in it. I have a ton of respect for everyone and from everyone in my franchise because they know what I bring to the table as commish. Guys know what they're getting into when they join my franchise...my 100% commitment to make this Deathwish Franchise the best franchise in this network. Bottom line...I like the accel clock. Had it on all last season. Had absolutely no problems with it being on for 4 complete seasons last year. It is staying on no matter how many polls you create...or however many endless threads/posts of arguments you post back and forth on here. I have nothing to prove to you guys...it is what it is. End of conversation.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:47 am

all madden, acc clock with my own drafted team. this will be my favorite franchise. ALTHOUGH, i am glad there are other ones to balance it out so people who don't agree with settings can play their preferences in other ones. i for one can't take the all-pro leagues, defense is an absolute joke. it doesn't matter how much you know, or how good a play you call, cause its easier to just throw bombs and rocket catch all game. or watch chris johnson break 30+ tackles and accumulate big runs. the guy seriously breaks the 1st tackle guaranteed, no matter who it is.

for ME, these settings work great. for the other 3 leagues i'm in...its all pro madness. a circus act waiting to happen, and if you build a lead be prepared to have your players perform a lot worse to allow your opponent to catch up. if the highlight system wasn't broken as well i could make a madden blooper reel. i'm just glad we can have options, this one works better for me.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3