* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE

+6
jmojsoski
Rui_F
johnnylagz17
falconfansince81
GREENERRRR
Deathwish22
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE Empty DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 am

Yo bros...for those of you who have been on the fence...WE ONLY HAVE 4 SQUADS LEFT THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS UPCOMING DEATHWISH FRANCHISE SEASON...this is absolutely your last chance to join...I've been interviewing new candidates and viewing online resumes for over a week now...I'm not just letting in your everyday madden chump who only plays ranked games from the lobbies and doesn't follow the rules of real sim football...no bros...only the most legit-devoted-dedidicated-active-players are being invited to my franchise...I've got about a 75% return rate from players who were in my franchise last season if that says anything at all. I've mentioned this in the past...I take pride in my franchise...I send out messages daily...I'm active on the boards...and if you were in my franchise last season...you already know about the player of the week awards...and my dedication to getting games completed within the 48 hour window...if you're still not sure about joining...ask anyone in my franchise from last season (or just ask anyone already signed up and committed to this franchise for this upcoming season) my bros from last year will tell you hands down...this was one of the best franchises they played in...to see the 4 available teams left...go to my DEATHWISH FRANCHISE part of this forum and see the current team owners page...this page is updated daily. Don't miss the chance to draft a squad in one of the best franchises on this game! You will not be let down!

Mike ~ Deathwish22
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE Empty Re: DEATHWISH FRANCHISE UPDATE

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am

any idea on a draft date bro?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:29 pm

The draft will be announced as soon as we are full. I sent out an email to all members of the Deathwish Franchise this morning explaining that we were going to have a vote on it. It will not be Sunday night (tomorrow night)...I won't be home. I will keep all of you updated.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Only 3 squads left!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:38 pm

2 squads left!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm

We will be full by tonight.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 am

so whats the verdict on draft day?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm

what are the settings going to be???

U can look at previous polls - ALL-MADDEN has been the most sought after skill level - and has worked well for all our franchises up to this point... i know we played mostly ALL-PRO last year- but i am a firm believer in all MAdden now...

I noticed we are playn 7 minute quarters... which is cool as long as we dont use that REDICULOUS ACCEL CLOCK... i played child please in an 8 minute accel clock game and we both ran the ball as the heart oif the offense - AND THERE WAS 40 OFFENSIVE PLAYS BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US!!!! - LITTERALLY OVER 1 QUARTER OF THE GAME WAS DRIPPED AWAY VIA THE ACCEL CLOCK...

A reduced quarter length of 7 minutes is a good compromise to having the accel clock on...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 pm

15 seconds accel clock with 7 mins on all pro ..

all pro for the freakin kicking game it is ridiculous on all madden at least on all pro ppl do better

.. everything else feels close to the same to me a talented players still talented fumbles still happen , ints and good coverage

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 pm

can you just do another vote like you did for draft day?

1. accell clock a) yes b) no

2. 8 min or 7 min quarters

all madden by far yields the best player ai awareness, all pro was just awful. please for the love of god don't make it all pro, we're gonna have 85-60 shootouts...the game plays terrible on it. if kicking in all madden is really the deal breaker just practice it more, i haven't missed an xp or field online in at least 40+ attempts. plus, i like that its not a guaranteed score.

i like accel clock, simply because yes i do run a lot but it simulates fatigue a lot better. most nfl games take a good 15-25 seconds in the huddle, so to me, this simulates more realism.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 pm

agreed on the accel clock.. 25 is too much though in certain situations

n the kicking alot of ppl have b!tched about its not me alone but how bout this would u say no field goals allowed and make it punt or go on 4th downs depending on scoring position ? ( im not saying well do this im asking you personally )

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:23 pm

uh...what? you must be typing with your phone or something cause didn't get all of that.

so on kicking, your not the only one bitching about it. therefore we should be able to go for it on fourth every time is what your suggesting?

just practice kicking the ball...why sacrifice what little defensive ai awareness we got left to make kicking easier and assured? hell, i'll be happy to set up unranked games to for kick practice rather than play a whole league on all pro.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm not actually suggesting it I'm asking you hypothetically

would you rather do our rules with all pro or no field goals or xps .. you go for 2pts and you either punt of go 4 it depending on yourself and where you are on the field but you get your all madden

Im just curious
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:01 pm

i would expect everything to follow the rules; punts,xps and field goals. are you really having that hard of a time kicking on all madden? i honestly didn't think it was a big issue at all, in fact i have yet to shank a kick badly at all. i think i missed my first one in that jmo game but since then its still all timing.

why would we stray from the rules? and would you want to sacrifice better player awareness over having to spend a little time practicing the kick timing?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 pm

again what is with the practicing you cannot , it changes during the game half the time , it glitches sometimes , it jumps , its annoyn and cost me a couple games

and I dont miss a ton but 1 game I missed about 5 and 3 xps ..thats wonderful..

and again read what I said ..Im just asking would u play in a league without field goals..b/c that's what all madden is to some , I am not at all suggesting we switch up any rules ( well not these expecially lol)

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm

i don't know what to tell you, i rarely shank kicks on all madden online. i don't really look at the meter cause it lags, its all based on timing. remember last year you could probably kick field goals with your eyes closed just based on the timing? its the same thing this year really, i love that theres no guaranteed kick.

honestly, if we play all pro i'll just leave. theres no point to playing mickey mouse funtime football throwing bombs and slants all game running up over 100 combined points. the ai is atrocious on all pro, its at least somewhat responsive on all madden. by hypothetically, i wouldn't play in a league with no kicks. i also wouldn't want to spend all that time in the draft to play on all pro. i could just nothing but a 90+ speed and acc team and completely dominate.

i still don't get it, theres nothing different about kicking in all madden other than meter speed. the lags still there (supposed to be fixed in patch), and all the other variables are the same. forget the lag, just focus on timing. its all a rhythm, seriously, try kicking blind for about 15 minutes. you'll be surprised how much easier it gets.

i guess you can throw a vote for difficulty, but if it goes all pro my interest level and expectations for this league will plummet severely.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 pm

nah idc that much i just wanted to see .. Ill live with all madden for more d but hypothetically was all i wanted to ask u n it lead to this looongg @ss convo lol thanks for the tips but lately ive been nailin them I was just hopin for an easier time lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:09 pm

my bad i had a hard time reading what you were getting at. never would i want to play with no kicks, might as well just go play head to head lol. idk man, i count in my head and don't really look at the meter. that thing just lags all over the damn place, but the timing is still there which is all that matters.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:27 am

We will have accel clock on with 8 minute quarters. Also...I would absolutely love to have all-madden...but I don't know if everyone else in the league will go for it. Accel clock will definitely be on though...and as of this year...they have fixed the accel clock...so that no matter what the offense still has 20 seconds left to call a play call. Accel clock was on all last year for my franchise and makes the game more realistic...
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 am

The 8 minute quarters are to make up for the accel clock which will be turned on for sure. Truthfully last year...we played with 7 minute quarters with accel clock on and I have never heard Greener and a couple others complain more (just kidding Greener)...but seriously...I've decided to go with an extra minute this year and am definitely going with the accel clock on. ALL MADDEN OR ALL PRO is now the official argument.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 am

Its tough to decide at this point because of the patch that's supposed to roll out in a few weeks that will enhance the DEF AWR(according to EA), but regardless we all play with the same "Realism and difficulty". Kights franchise is the first I am playing using all madden vs real players and I am 0-3 so far, if most people in the league play all pro especially online and that was the setting for last year then that's what you might want to go with just because thats what they are used too and hope that the patch will fix some of the zone coverage and PA issues down the road.

Also if is possible some other things that would be cool to turn on would be old school play calling instead of gameflow, Im getting tired of hitting square after every freakin play.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 am

Yeah...I think I will be staying with all-pro...for now...and we if we need to change we will. RUI_F...it won't allow me to change the settings for the play calling...the dumb gameflow option is a permanent staple until they update the franchises with a patch.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 am

all madden is a must.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

so much for trying to break my 92 points allowed in a season record. i don't know what the patch will do either, if anythings (remember last years 'flats coverage fix'? still broken) but as of now all madden will allow your players to play AS CLOSE to their max ratings as possible. it doesn't boost ratings, or even make the game harder at all. ratings on all pro take quite a hit on defense, which is why we see defensive players standing around in zone coverage gazing off into the sunset or sloppy tackling from star defenders vs 3rd string scat backs and wr's. i vote all madden, otherwise these 77-68 shootouts are going to get old really fast. but since we're not voting...guess it doesn't matter.

players to draft:
• spec catch wr's
• rocket arm qb
• speed everything
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 pm

I've never even played all madden so just because a select few want it this, doesn't mean we should all be affected.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next