* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE!

3 posters

Go down

1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE! Empty 1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE!

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 am

i AM NOT SURE IF I WILL HAVE THE 1ST OR 2ND OVERALL PIC (i have the exact same record as Dlew16 - and its a crap shoot the way EA decides "tie breakers"...) - but i would be willing to consider trading this pic!!!!

I am lookn for a SAFETY with good spd - zone cover skills and Hit power... It could be a SS or FS - but if 2 equal candiates were available - i would preffer the SS... (i have BETHEA and he could easily move over to SS if need be...)'

I would consider a swap of 1st round pics to move down the draft... but of course i am not going to give this pick away - THERE ARE SOME HALL OF FAME CALIBER PLAYERS I COULD PICK UP AT ALMOST EVERY POSITION - This is a summary of the best players THAT U COULD ASSURE YOURSELF OF GETTING!

QB - AUSTIN 84 ovr - 86 SPD and 83 THP (i have many RBs that are not as fast!)

HB - BOUTTE - 81 ovr - 97 SPD

WR - SCOTT - 82 ovr - 94 SPD and 86 CTH

DT - WILLIAMS - 88 ovr - 99 STR (absolute beast up the middle - takes up 2 gapss singlehandedly)

MLB - RIDDER - 84 ovr - 88 SPD and 98 HPW (just like WILLIS!)

OLB - HILLER - 82 ovr - 84 SPD - 84 HPW (this OLB can cover like a DB! - he can take away a RB in the pass game man 2 man or in zone he will shut down half of the field form an underneathe position!)

CB - McNEIL - 79 ovr - 93 SPD - 90 MCV (this kid can be at 99 man cover within 1 season! He can take away the BEST WR in the game!)

FS - HILL - 87 ovr - 93 SPD - 94 HPW (this is a FS with SS HIT POWER!)

SS - SAVAGE - 89 ovr - 88 SPD - 81 ZONE CVR - 86 HPW (this is a SS with FS cover skills!)

LOOK ME UP - I AM WILLING TO DISCUSS POSIBILITIES!!!! Send me a PSN message i suusually best - or try and get me here...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE! Empty Re: 1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE!

Post by saastar Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 am

sent u an pm

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE! Empty Re: 1st or 2nd OVERALL pic in rookie draft is AVAILABLE!

Post by Delmas26 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

I have 4 1sts....I could see myself packaging 2.....

PM if you have an idea...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 am

Delmas26 wrote:I have 4 1sts....I could see myself packaging 2.....

PM if you have an idea...

what two 1st round picks would u be willing to givbe up to get this TOP PICK? i am intrigued?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Greener: none of them are good...except mine.

Detroit's 1st - Somewhere around 7th
Phily's 1st - Somewhere right around 18-20
Chicago's 1st - Probably around 30-32
New Orleans 1st - Could be anywhere from 20 on.....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 pm

clearly i would need to get the top 2 you had for any consideration... btw - if icebreaker doesnt show 2nite u get a CPU gm in GRNER2...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down