* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks

2 posters

Go down

Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks Empty Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks

Post by mblammers Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Ok, so after a LOT of frustration my connection issues finally got resolved - knock on wood.

I hate to say it, but I think the problem WASN"T on EA's end! My wireless high-speed feed was timing out. After they reset the hub that my modem uses, all was good, and I was back to getting my ass kicked like nothing ever happened.

I'm also happy to say that a bunch of guys from the MG were really cool and helpful along the way. Bjcole was really helpful pointing me to EA support and letting me know what he went through with a similar situation, and every one of my opponents in 3 franchises were really patient and accomodating.
Specifically, JMO, Buddah, Dominator, and Den_24, were awesome - although I might be forgetting one or two more. All of those guys were cool throughout the starts and restarts and I think each of them offered up a SIM game when I would have gladly given them a CPU. Also, the league commissioners were cool to, booting and inviting and trying to help me get the games in.

I'm glad that shit is over, and just wanted to say thanks to everyone that put up with my annoying technical problems.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks Empty Re: Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Glad your problems are gone. Nothing worse than connection issues IMO. When can you play our DW game?? Very Happy
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks Empty Re: Connection Issues Solved - Many Thanks

Post by mblammers Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Glad your problems are gone. Nothing worse than connection issues IMO. When can you play our DW game?? Very Happy

I've got a happy hour I have to attend tonight but should be good to go from 8 est until midnight est. I might have a buzz on so I should be easy prey lol

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum