* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

MLB THE SHOW GROUP

2 posters

Go down

MLB THE SHOW GROUP Empty MLB THE SHOW GROUP

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello all,

On Behalf of Myself, Greenerrrr, and Mjkight I'd like to let you know that the website is almost finished. The anticipation for the start of the MLB season has been high for all 3 of us and many of you. As i'd like to reiterate that the MG is not going to fall apart like last year. The MLB the show group is very similar to the MG but for baseball, the schedules are different the drafts are different and a lot of new faces will be in the MLB group along with old faces from last year.

Expect the website http://mlbtheshowgroup.motionsforum.com/ will be completed by sunday night at the latest. At that time YOU the members of this MG community will get first crack at joining any leagues. As a guy who knows and has played MLB the show games for the last 3-5 years I am willing to give tips on "the perfect draft formula" "ways to improve your game" "stratagies that work/dont work" and anything you have in mind, just msg me via email tmilton13@hotmail.com.

Also as youngwattz and all the MG has decided on having a tourny, Myself and Greenerrrr have spokin about having a "world series" idea. more details to follow but depending on how many leagues we are running(WE ALSO WILL NEED COMMISH'S) the top 2-4 players in each lg( unless you end up in that top 2-4 in more then one lg) will be entered into the "world series".

that's just a thought along with your help, we'd love to hear your thoughts or recomendations on some future things for the MLB the show group.

lastly if you are interested please respond here, and please go to the website http://mlbtheshowgroup.motionsforum.com/ and make a account. use your online ID as your username. If you are interested in being a commish send me a email tmilton13@hotmail.com or pm me on here.

Hope to hear from y'all soon, it'll be one hell of a season.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

MLB THE SHOW GROUP Empty Re: MLB THE SHOW GROUP

Post by Bigmullet Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Of course as usual, i am definitely in high anticipation of the release of gm and the Website. I have ran an MLB The Show League the past 3 seasons in this Group, actually my Draft and League duration went well last Year among all the Problems with the gm.

Looking to help and be a part of the league, so anything u think i could help with will be no problem

Brian

Bigmullet

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Bigmullet wrote:Of course as usual, i am definitely in high anticipation of the release of gm and the Website. I have ran an MLB The Show League the past 3 seasons in this Group, actually my Draft and League duration went well last Year among all the Problems with the gm.

Looking to help and be a part of the league, so anything u think i could help with will be no problem

Brian

Bigmullet

hey bro i remember you from last year, pm me and we can talk. i need to ask you something since you bring that up.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down