* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!!

4 posters

Go down

FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!! Empty FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!!

Post by bjcole26 Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Ok guys,
I first want to thank everyone for being patient with me and also say sorry for any multiple start games, crappy lag, etc... I FINALLY called Charter Executive corporate office this morning to complain...Sure enough they were at my house at 5pm tonight installing new lines from the box to my house.

I kept telling them my internet speed sucks, i get disconnected and that it is the worse service ever after switching to them recently.

My connection speed before the fixed it when tested was
1.6 mbps download
182 KPS on upload

NOW
25.2 mps download
1.8 MBPS on upload

I swear it felt like dial up!!!!!

Guys i want to thank everyone for being patient and not booting me... I enjoy being back to playing madden and more importantly love being part of the MG leagues.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!! Empty Re: FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!!

Post by jmojsoski Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Good news bro
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!! Empty Re: FINALLY MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS FIXED!!!!

Post by coward1984 Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

good cause i play u this week Smile
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:29 am

bjcole26 wrote:Ok guys,
I first want to thank everyone for being patient with me and also say sorry for any multiple start games, crappy lag, etc... I FINALLY called Charter Executive corporate office this morning to complain...Sure enough they were at my house at 5pm tonight installing new lines from the box to my house.

I kept telling them my internet speed sucks, i get disconnected and that it is the worse service ever after switching to them recently.

My connection speed before the fixed it when tested was
1.6 mbps download
182 KPS on upload

NOW
25.2 mps download
1.8 MBPS on upload

I swear it felt like dial up!!!!!

Guys i want to thank everyone for being patient and not booting me... I enjoy being back to playing madden and more importantly love being part of the MG leagues.

I wish I was the first one to reply...but I'm not...

Congrats BJCOLE...appreciate your efforts. I also appreciate you texting me, so that we could try a unranked game out...to check for lag. Your connection looked great.

Again, I know we have our personal differences sometimes...its our clashing personalities...but good luck in the future...

Maybe I can actually kick 35yarders against you now....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 am

GG man, i can tell ya we played all 4Q with zero lag..
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down