* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

My thoughts....

+12
GREENERRRR
bjcole26
phantomshark
Fr8trainShane
surfnturf90
ezweightloss
BiLlDoZeR_27
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
mblammers
Deathwish22
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My thoughts.... - Page 2 Empty RE: My thoughts

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I loved theShow 2 yrs ago and it was a blast to play online. The servers absolutely stunk last yr and it was no fun at all online. Single player "my player" stuff is cool and I've spent hours building the player with my name on his jersey.

Would this have been a problem if it was posted in the "beats and rhymes" section?

I haven't missed a single game in DW lg since I was fortunate enough to make the acquaintance of MG, and barring unforseen circumstances that will continue. I'm all the way down with DW league going the distance. Having said that, in years past I most definitely lost interest in Madden not long after the Superbowl. It's a completely natural phenomenon. With the changing seasons and all of these games vying for our attention and dollars as well as me being completely a.d.d., I love a change.

But that was before MG. I've become friends with several of you guys and I love the competition and brotherhood, even if I do lose a lot lol! . I'm only in two leagues and with my love of other games and playing music, I would never have time for more than two lgs.

I don't know if I'll get theShow or not. Def not right at release because I will wait to hear how good it is online. If the servers are good, the Greenerr Show lg might be a blast! Of course that would just be treated like another MG lg as far as scheduling games.

To be quite honest I'm jonesin' for the new NASCAR game and Tiger Woods (can you say Augusta National?!).

I guess I said all that to say this, I'm in til the end my brothers! The quest for season 10 will not be without CT!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My thoughts.... - Page 2 Empty Re: My thoughts....

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

haha i feel ya on the a.d.d. thing lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

My thoughts.... - Page 2 Empty RE: My thoughts...

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 pm

You too FF? Hehehehe... When I was a kid there was no such thing, I was just called a 'daydreamer' in school by my teachers. Shocked
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:53 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:You too FF? Hehehehe... When I was a kid there was no such thing, I was just called a 'daydreamer' in school by my teachers. Shocked

now they have a pill for everything. i got my ass beat when i didn't do my homework, now the parents blame the schools instead of the children lol. but yeah, i get disctrated pretty easil....squirrel! (if you've ever seen the movie 'Up').
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:i will get the show probably not at release no i won't be playing online it BLOWS!!!! you kno how fustrating it is kicking a laggy FG imagine trying to hit a baseball every game ive ever played of the show online blows not my internet ive played it over friends houses also the servers just blow sad cause it's a really good game

the show had many problems last year with their "new" onlkine franchise play (before that we used old fashion "league play") funny they seem to "copy" innovations madden came up with - last year it was "online franchise" this year they have a multi player "co-op mode" - they are even coping Madden" "make a wish gesture" and create a baseball player for a young disabled fan who's dream was to play in the Majo leagues (like Madden did by creating QB You) - only thing that they developed that madden has copied is the "road to the show" - whic is a form of play that allows you to create a rookie player (just drafted to the minors) and play him as he progresses through the baseball ranks! -

Last MLB the SHOW season, we went through drafts that took 3 hours and in the last 2 rounds the draft would freeze! (making the draft like it did not occur - total wasted 3 hours of your life), we sarted a league - 2 days into it froze - everytime u tried to log into it, your PS3 reset itself! The leagues u could get into - if they were injuries - it turned your roster into a mess! but one of the things that MLB the SHOW did well was online game play - i have to say the servers functioned well - and lag was minimal (any lag was 100% caused by individual ISP) - hell the game is owned by SONY corporation! If anything they should do well is have solid harware (servers for their leading game they distribute!) - the problems i described caused many of us to abandon the game out of frusturation - but DEN_24 and bigmmullet ran leagues that were completed and ran quite smoothly - (it just took SONY a couple months to sort their crap out) - I think SONY realizes how critical it is for them to get it right this year - from what i have read on the forums - this is the last chance many long term suporters are giving the game... i know it is for me
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:30 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
I haven't missed a single game in DW lg since I was fortunate enough to make the acquaintance of MG, and barring unforseen circumstances that will continue. I'm all the way down with DW league going the distance. Having said that, in years past I most definitely lost interest in Madden not long after the Superbowl. It's a completely natural phenomenon. With the changing seasons and all of these games vying for our attention and dollars as well as me being completely a.d.d., I love a change.

But that was before MG. I've become friends with several of you guys and I love the competition and brotherhood, even if I do lose a lot lol! . I'm only in two leagues and with my love of other games and playing music, I would never have time for more than two lgs.
!

I think cosmo makes a great point here... Last year was the first year the MG became absolutely organized! - Hell we didnt even have a website until halfway through the year- and even then it was "piggy backed" on chrisdstan message board for his league!

The difference this year is we are organized - have a unified, cohesive membership that is dedicated to the Madden Community we have created! Last year were kind of flying by the seat of our pants - Not this year - (thanks to the help of many - in that sense its truely a cummunity - no 1 person does all the work - their are outstanding contributions by many!)

I am positive that the MG has nothing to fear form MLBTSG (thats a lil combersome acronym - maybe it should just be The Show Group TSG LOL!) - we have a transition plan - and we have policy in place for guys who would consider deserting their Madden committments to play exclusivley TSG - and its simple - it wont be tolerated!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 pm

This is the last chance I'm giving theShow also man. If this yr doesn't groove right, they've lost me...
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I know i am not in this league and all.. but I just wanted to say to DW, Fr8, Chz or whoever else i offended I am sorry. You can believe me when i say this.. IN NO WAY WAS I TRYING TO MAKE THE SHOW MORE IMPORTANT!! all i tried to do was get the word out as best i could.. I didn't necessarily feel attacked the other night, i just did not want to be known as a reason that "the MG failed". we are a great group of guys and i respect all of you, all have the smarts and knowledge to make this group great. I spent most of my time last year trying to work through the show and find things that may help the mlb group out. I had some great new ideas and i shared them with greenerrrr.. I can admit I went a littl overboard in my messages and what not and I'm sorry for that.

anyways thats my rant... I hope yall can forgive my actions and we can move on.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:I know i am not in this league and all.. but I just wanted to say to DW, Fr8, Chz or whoever else i offended I am sorry. You can believe me when i say this.. IN NO WAY WAS I TRYING TO MAKE THE SHOW MORE IMPORTANT!! all i tried to do was get the word out as best i could.. I didn't necessarily feel attacked the other night, i just did not want to be known as a reason that "the MG failed". we are a great group of guys and i respect all of you, all have the smarts and knowledge to make this group great. I spent most of my time last year trying to work through the show and find things that may help the mlb group out. I had some great new ideas and i shared them with greenerrrr.. I can admit I went a littl overboard in my messages and what not and I'm sorry for that.

anyways thats my rant... I hope yall can forgive my actions and we can move on.

T-Man, relax bro. You didn't offend us. We don't think you were trying to kill the MG.
We just didn't think the advertising was appropriate given the current state of the leagues.
No worries, no hard feelings. You're a stand up dude... no worries at all. I don't view you any less, and I'm sure the guys feel the same.
Nothing to forgive....its over Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:I loved theShow 2 yrs ago and it was a blast to play online. The servers absolutely stunk last yr and it was no fun at all online. Single player "my player" stuff is cool and I've spent hours building the player with my name on his jersey.

Would this have been a problem if it was posted in the "beats and rhymes" section?

I don't know if I'll get theShow or not. Def not right at release because I will wait to hear how good it is online. If the servers are good, the Greenerr Show lg might be a blast! Of course that would just be treated like another MG lg as far as scheduling games.

To be quite honest I'm jonesin' for the new NASCAR game and Tiger Woods (can you say Augusta National?!).

I guess I said all that to say this, I'm in til the end my brothers! The quest for season 10 will not be without CT!

Trav...you've been a great addition to the MG group and especially my franchise. I have never heard a bad thing about you...and believe me...if I could show you guys my player report log book...that is a rarity. I truly hope we can survive the Super Bowl and THE SHOW release and make it to 10 seasons. I mentioned this before. We're almost half way there. If we keep advancing at the pace we're going. Season 10 should end sometime in late July...which would be perfect for the release of Madden 12...but I gotta be honest...the odds are way stacked against us. Only time will tell.

Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey broski, you know what? We will find out how far it goes not long after the Packers send Steeler Nation home sad. If this league doesn't go 10, none of 'em will. Shoot man, I'm gonna need all 10 seasons to get into the playoffs! The real group will be here man and bet on this, I want the Panthers next year! Hehehe! Thanks for the kind words man. cheers
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2