* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

PLS CONSIDER THIS B4 U DRAFT!

2 posters

Go down

PLS CONSIDER THIS B4 U DRAFT! Empty PLS CONSIDER THIS B4 U DRAFT!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 pm

I am asking all members to be courtious - and PATIENT with the draft start time... AND IF YOU HEAR GUYS BELLY ACHING IN THE CHAT ABOUT HOW LONG IT IS TAKING TO START THE DRAFT- pls inform THEM OF THIS SITUATION - once people understand why their is a delay - I AM CERTAIN THEY WILL BE MORE PATIENT!

DRAFT IS SCHEDULED TO START AT 9PM EST BUT THIS IS AN approximate time - PLS DONT SEND ME MESSAGES SAYN - "when we startn?" - The scheduled time is 9pm est - and if we have 32 players ready to go at 9pm est - THATS WHEN IT WILL START... but if i have a few draft "no-shows" - that have to be replaced - IT MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER!!!

So i am asking right now - ahead of time -PLS BE PATIENT - AND DONT SEND ME THOSE MESSAGES - its hard enopugh tryn to co-ordinate last minute replacemnts - but dealing with these such messages - JUST MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT...

what i ask of you is to go into the draft room AND WAIT!!!! - ENTER YOUR ASSIGN PSN CHAT ROOM TBA... shoot the breeze with the boys (in the chat room), rate your players, go over draft charts, read a book, meditate, make fun of mjkight proffession (i dare u to ask him), sit quietly staring at the stares - I DONT CARE - just pls be patient and dont send me those annoying messages!!!!

This would be a big help - AND EVEN A BIGGER HELP IF YOU COULD INFORM ANY1 ELSE WHO IS MAKING SUCH COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SITUATION...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

PLS CONSIDER THIS B4 U DRAFT! Empty Re: PLS CONSIDER THIS B4 U DRAFT!

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Greener...thank you very much for posting this. I have a growing list of people wanting to get in. So far...we're up to 5 on the waiting list. They know what the game plan is. As far as I can tell...we should have an excellent turnout.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down