* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Draft Night

+3
Cheddah_Cheez
johnnylagz17
jmojsoski
7 posters

Go down

Draft Night Empty Draft Night

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Who here is pleased with there draft? who believes they got late round steals? What was your fav pick? who do u expect to have the biggest impact on your team?
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Draft Night Empty Re: Draft Night

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:43 pm

I guess i'll go first....i was overall pretty satisfied with me draft.. I got a late round steals in leon washington, ted ginn, and alphonso smith....but, my fav pick of the draft was elvis dumveril.....the biggest impact would be doom...now, i was really excited to see this team take the field...i was very pleased with the D, not an allstar D but, this unit is really good, ravens 2000 good, 2002 Buccaneers good...i was quit shocked..however, my offense lacked luster...looks like it will b a slow year on O for me..proli my worst Offensive unit drafted.. But this is the beginning of the season....well, gl to all
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm

hated my draft ...but now I love it lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Not a fan of my draft...the late pick really threw me off my strategy. I'm actually trying to trade a bunch of my players so...Holla
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Love my squad. Slow Start at 0-1 but had a horrid 1q yet finished the game strong. Love this O, DeSean, Steve Smith, Gonzo, Spiller, Hines, Sproles...nothing but weapons for young McCoy. Solid, speedy, deeeeep d.

Fav pick:Spiller, kids gunna be gold for next ten seasons

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 pm

hey blaine I hate you lol I wanted CJ or best.. behind benson .. screwed up my hole plan .. with dez bryant at wr .. but nooo every1 wants to take away every player i planned 4..

literally had 10 guys at least ( including berry or thomas) taken right before i picked.. and kindle ...

got away with a good team thank god but didnt feel like i did

.. all seriousness good picks man lucky u ..( envious!!) lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Lol no offense Jlags...but I think everyone wanted Dez, Jbest, or CJ
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 pm

haha I know Im jus jokin idt any1 wouldnt want them
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Spiller is such a hard player to draft, his position is hard to gauge. I thought about risking it and waiting a round but now I'm glad I didn't. I wonder what his ADP is

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 pm

ADP?! in a fantasy draft ... man IDT you can ever guess that with any1 .. what about berry and thomas going before guys just as young or 1 yr older ranked higher than them ...

it's also b/c alot of the ppl know who the A players are and that's all they care about and draft them..mixed with guys who want youth drafting them mixed with guys who want speed drafting them

it's impossible to guess for any of those players ( best , thomas , berry , spiller , dez ..so on )

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:00 am

lets see...if i had to give my draft a grade i would say B+ to an A-. i got my qb romo. i got my rb felix. i got my cb's and safteys same as in greenerrr's franchise same secondary. i might have a better lb core altho in greenerrr's franchise i got james harrison. the only difference from his franchise roster to this o line is better in this 1. depth at rb is less in this 1 and quality of back up wr's. i subbed a defensive great in james harrison for an offensive great in andre johnson but i dont have a slot wr's like i do in greenerr's league i slipped up on that 1. i have better 3rd and 4th cbs.

i wantted to be more offensive minded on this draft and that went out the window. im new to online franchise really. i draft for right now set me up see what i can pull off. i dont like lossing so to set up for years down the road doesnt appeal to me. i no nothing about potential so maybe it bites me in the ass down the road in season 3 maybe it wont. i believe in my skills to turn around a sorry team but if i can draft a good team ill do that instead of lookin ahead for the future

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

I am fairly happy with my draft maybe a b or b minus. I got some quality young players (greg jennings wr 24, 2 cbs that are quick and have a potential and are also 24). I got flacco at qb so he's franchise , bush as my hb cause I like speed. Really happy with my olbs but my mlb is a rookie rated a 70 so he is a week spot in my defense as are my young safteys (they are fast but miss a ton of tackles). I user demarcus ware cause he's a beast and it worked decent againt blainethemonos high powered offense. My receiving core minus jennings is veryyy lacking I think my 2nd best reciever is a 75 lol but I got a nice young ol!

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 pm

happy as well, d looks good. got some young talent, and probably the best o line the league.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

I dont know about the best oline in the league

if I drafted how i usually do ( cant recall my draft lol ) then I might be able to challenge you on that oline lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm

johnny, go look at my player management...thats pure talent. i can't take credit tho, i kinda let the cpu choose them after i picked my 4th string qb, 3rd string hb and 2nd string for everything else. i think you get my sarcasm now lol
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down